Who is the baby?

You're gonna marry me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byul-YI started a tradition of sending flowers to Yongsun’s office every Tuesday and picking her up at work every Friday.

The massage therapist was a bit possessive and liked to show affection in public, while her girlfriend was hesitant to express herself in front of other people.

Despite that, the architect was getting as clingy as her partner and she liked to mark territory too.

Two months went by and Byul-YI contacted Mrs. Kim and asked if they could plan the brunette’s birthday party together.

The older lady loved the idea, but the massage therapist needed to visit her often, which made her absent on several occasions and that bothered the architect.

After a couple of weeks, Yongsun complained and asked why the 23-year-old hadn’t stayed with her every night.

Hugging her girlfriend, the brown-haired one said she accepted a couple of extra jobs and changed the subject.

They had dinner, which the 28-year-old prepared especially for her girl, and cuddled in bed because Byul-YI was visibly tired.

A few days later, the architect commented to Hyejin that the younger one was always busy now, and the sensual brunette laughed at her business partner.

When her friend insinuated she was acting like an insecure and jealous teenager, Yongsun got offended and refused to look at the other woman’s face for a whole day.

Deep down, the dark-haired one knew her friend was right and she couldn’t snap out of that upsetting mood.

However, Byul-YI hadn’t changed her behavior toward her lover, and the massage therapist continued to be attentive and caring.

Having her mind filled with the handsome girl, the stunning woman forgot that her birthday was coming. So she was taken aback when her mother called.

Mrs. Kim didn’t beat around the bush and announced:

__ We are throwing you a party in 3 days at our house. Don’t you dare come up with excuses. It’s been years since we last celebrated it as a family.

__ Omma... I’m not a child anymore. I don’t care about birthday parties.

The mother insisted:

__ It doesn’t matter. I do care. So does your father. After we die, you may stop celebrating.

__ Aigo... No drama, please!

The older woman spoke humorously:

__ Anyway, bring your girlfriend. It’s time to introduce her to your dad.

__ Mom...__ Yongsun laughed.

Mrs. Kim winked:

__ I didn’t hear you denying it, though.

Yongsun exclaimed:

__ Okay! We are dating. I’ll take her. Are you happy now?

__ Glad you are taking responsibility. Good. See you soon, darling. I gotta go now.

The architect whined but shook her head and laughed:

__ Wait! Mom? I can’t believe she hung up just like that...

__ x __

Instead of inviting her girlfriend to the party, Yongsun informed her they would go together.

Making a poker face, the massage therapist complained that the older one forgot to mention her birthday in advance and pretended to be a little upset about the ‘lack of dialogue".

Worried, the 28-year-old apologized and pampered the skinny one the whole day.

Byul-YI had a hard time holding her laughter for the following days and keeping the secret.

They casually chose their outfits side by side and it took the older one a little time to realize that they were acting like a couple in the smallest things.

The dark-haired one invited Minhyuk and Hyejin to the party too and offered to give them a ride.

Nevertheless, both of them politely declined it and reasoned that it would be more comfortable for everyone if they were free to leave whenever they wanted.

Not suspecting anything, Yongsun went to her parents’ house along with her handsome girlfriend and they arrived at the party around 10.

The dark-haired one was secretly proud of having Byul-YI holding her hand when they got into the place.

Shocked, the architect looked around to confirm that she was not imagining things because all of her close friends from high school were there, apart from her family and some people from work.

Sunmi and Aiki pulled her by the hand and dragged her to a corner, where Taeyeon and Tiffany were already drinking.

__ Girls, doesn’t she look like a sugar Mommy walking around the house with her baby?__ Sunmi provoked.

__ I have no prejudice about the . But we can tell where is a significant difference between both of you, Yongsun. I’m surprised that you surrendered to the kid’s charms.__ Taeyeon commented.

Glancing at Byul-Yi with concern, the brunette relaxed a little when she saw that the massage thera

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter