Chapter 5: Nightmare

Escaping to Shinee's dorm 2!

 

I woke up in the middle of the night, not really sure what I saw was a vision or a dream. The delusion felt so real. It was a scene that showed an isolated room already filled with scars of fighting, and I was begging someone to leave my close ones alone. Feeling so despair, lost of all hope, the voice that begged was desperate to protect. That person was capable to trap my family and was something that I never want it to happen. What frighten me most is that I knew that person. He was someone I met before.

Anguish that felt so real took over my emotions, I started crying. Jonghyun woke up in surprise to see me crying. I never try to contain the grief that took over. It was too hard not to cry. Jonghyun did not try to ask, only attempted to sooth me. I cried in his arm, struggling to convince myself it was just a hallucination. However, it did not work. Throughout the night, Jonghyun rocked me back and forth till I was exhausted enough to sleep.

I woke up the next morning, the feeling was still there. But, Jonghyun’s comforts let me realized I would never be alone. I opened my eyes, turning slowly to peek at Jonghyun. His expression was what I had expected. Worry, anxious, concerns.

“Oppa,” I whisper, dehydrated with all the weeping.

“Hey, silly,” He greeted me.

“Sorry, Oppa,” I looked down, playing with the blanket.

“Will you at least tell me what happen? I’m worried.”

“I just had a bad dream.”

“Please?” he tried again.

“It is just…” I hesitated, the dream will just add on to his burden.

“Paige, you promised to share. And I think I have the right to know,” Jonghyun now sounded serious. He had a point here. Ever since I decided to be with him, we share every part of each other.

“It is just a dream, Oppa.”

“But I have never seen you so upset before...” Jonghyun pointed out.

“My dream was just horrible.” I sighed, surrendering. “I was begging for your safety. You all are injured. And it was someone I knew.”

“NO one is going to hurt you, Paige.”

“I know, I know. But…It just felt so real. Like a vision and not a dream.” I shrugged.

“Paige,” He lifted my head up with his hands, making me look straight in his face. “We are here for each other, even the guys. We stand together, we unite, and nothing will tear us apart.”

“Mmm…” His words made sense to me. “Maybe you are right. I never wish that would happen.”

“Yes, that is the right attitude.” Jonghyun kissed my forehead.

“I better wash up, I have a schedule.” Jonghyun said as he pulled away. Then I examined his face. His face was drawn, looking all shaggy.

“Oppa!” I almost screamed. “You didn’t sleep last night?!”

Jonghyun kept silent, pursing his lips.

“Oh my, oh my god! I am so sorry, Oppa.” I panicked, trying to rub off the dark eye circles under his eyes. “I am so awful, look what I have done.”

“No, Paige. I am fine. It is like another night of schedule.”

“I’m sorry.” I apologized with my head down.

“Paige, nothing else matters as long as you are here blissfully. I cannot ask for more.” Jonghyun my head.

“I am happy,” I agreed, trying to compose myself. “Go wash up, Oppa. I will make you some delicious breakfast.”

 I got up, and headed for the kitchen, while Jonghyun prepared. I let my thoughts occupy me while cooking. There was something missing in what I saw. What if the vision or dream was real? Who was I protecting? My family, the boys? Why weren’t they there for me in the future?

Their disappearance in the future would only mean one thing: Death.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

is this going as you guys expected??(:

& having fun reading?heh.i know its going a little slow now....but soon soon.changes will happen, alright!^^

anticipate it!heh.