Chapter 1: Target

Escaping to Shinee's dorm 2!

 

Miracles do happen. Three miracles did happen to me:

First, my personal demon had gone into his hell, and damned for it.

Second, my family was back into my life again.

Third, I was in love with the most talented person, and he was with me too.

Every blessing made who I am now, a happy normal person, only with a gift—allowing me to see into the future. I was smiling to these happy thoughts, while waiting at the traffic lights. Hands filled with groceries, I headed back to my home.

Yes, my home, a dorm where lived 5 cute guys that created a phenomenon throughout the world. Vampires and werewolves was not the reason, but it was their amazing voices. Those were voices and rhythm that made everyone go crazy, which included me.

They were my family, we were not blood related, but the relationship is thicker than blood. One, especially, made me fallen over heels for him, that charming puppy Kim Jonghyun.

Korea was the place for me, wherever he is.

“Paige!” a familiarly warm voice called out to me. I turned, excepting the person I was hoping for.

“Oppa!” I waved back, looking at him and only him.

“How about us, Paige? You are going to ignore us?” Onew teased, as Jonghyun helped me into the car.

Paige, what are we having for dinner?” Onew changed the topic.

“Oppa, we are having Soondubuchigae (Spicy Korean Soft Tofu Stew) is that okay?” I asked, holding up the ingredients I bought.

“You know how to cook Soondubuchigae?” Jonghyun looked at me at surprise.

“I promise I won’t poison anyone.” I answered playfully. Everyone laughed. We were really bonded together like a family, our care and concern for one other is undeniable.

 The mastermind, Mr Hudges, had used me since I was five till I met Jonghyun. My gift had caused my pain, but Jonghyun was here to relieve it. It was like erasing a stressed up brain clean, he helped me in the sense that he block my ability, preventing me from seeing.

Now that he is going to be jailed for a couple of years, I could gain a little comfort. But no one could predict the future, even me, when my life was over flowing with happiness.

Outside, on the streets, there stood a young man. He was holding onto a cell phone, mumbling words furiously into the speaker. His eyes stared intensely at someone, corners of his mouth pulled up into an evil smirk. He had found his target.