CH:48

Blue Lotus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, as though the sky knew how she felt, it began to rain heavily as she drove to the location of Mr. Tharathep’s house, she rang the doorbell before the huge steel gate opens to allow her to drive in. Mr. Tharathep was already waiting for her at the door when she stopped her car abruptly and ran towards the entrance, still drenched she said,

“You need to tell me who is the owner of that factory…”

“Come in first, my dear…” as his wife chimed in with a towel in her hand, wrapping Wanfahmai and leading her inside.

Madam Linny headed to the kitchen to fetch a glass of warm milk for Wanfahmai before she sat down with her husband to ask Wanfahmai what had happened.

“What’s going on, my dear?”

“I need to know to whom does the company belong to… In my hometown? I’ve already proven myself; you have to keep your side of the deal Mr. Tharathep…” stated Wanfahmai almost in a frantic manner. Mr. Tharathep told his wife to give them some time to talk to each other as she took her leave with a heavy heart just by looking at condition Wanfahmai was in.

“Are you alright?”

As soon as Wanfahmai heard what Mr. Tharathep had said, she who had always been able to keep her rationality no matter what the situation was, could no longer hold it in, “How can I be alright?! Finding out that my birth father is someone like you?! And now the man that I like is lying in the hospital?! At the same time knowing that the lives of hundreds of people are hanging on the line the more this issue gets delayed… Tell me how can I be alright?! So why won’t you tell me now just who is the owner for me to get the motion running!”

“Wait… Who is in the hospital?”

“Arthit…”

“Arthit Suriyakkul? You really have feelings for him?”

“Why does that even matter?”

“Why? Because the real owner of the factory is his father!”

“What?!”

“I did my own background check when you came to me with the allegations… I did not want to say anything to you until I am convinced… And the more I dig up on it, I finally found the trail of money that was leading to Anada Holdings. Apparently, it’s not the first time for them to do such a thing. They did the same thing with another province. But they managed to shut it all down quickly before it got big since they set up a paper company for it. Haton Reunjrokit is just running it on behalf of Suriyon Suriyakkul. He’s just a pawn,” said Mr Tharathep before he headed to his study quickly to retrieve some documents to present it to Wanfahmai.

She gave a quick look at it before asking, “So, you’re telling me, the thing that is happening in Ratchaburi will also lead to a paper company that they can shut it down too, without any consequences?”

“They are trying too… They were already well underway to delete a lot of data that can compromise them. But we managed to intercept that deletion without them knowing… And they are still busy at it as we speak…”

“Does it have to do with the attack on the hospital system at Ratchaburi?”

“How do you know that?”

“A friend of my professor works at the hospital when we were trying to gather more information… And it was after I managed to get my hands on the samples. But how were you able to intercept that?”

“I have a stake at Denco Tech… And I seek their assist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter