CH:43

Blue Lotus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The coming week Wanfahmai’s schedule were packed with surgeries and appointments while she had to place the mystery that she has yet to unfold in the back burner. Prof. Arthichard and Dr. Panya were also busy with their own work amidst them trying to gather information in secret. On a day that they were able to have the same lunch break, they decided to gather at Wanfahmai’s office. Professor Arthichard got them all sandwiches and coffee from the café.

“Prof… Why didn’t you get me a bagel…?”

“You didn’t tell me…”

“You didn’t even ask…”

“You were so busy earlier… You forgot? That you just finished your consultation?”

“I think I’m tired out of my mind…”

“You should take a break, Wanfahmai…” as Dr. Panya chimed in.

 “I can’t… Anyways… On a bright side… I will be able to have a break next week… Once Prof. Sahat is back from his medical conference. I hate having to take over his work…”

“You mean his patients and surgeries?”

“Those I don’t mind at all… I hate the administrative side of things!” as she ranted causing the two of them to remark, “So, now you know how we feel uh?”

“I honestly… For the life of me… Don’t want to know how that feels…”

“By the way, talking about your chief… Do you think you want to share with him of your findings?”

“He is a good doctor… But…”

“But you don’t trust him enough?”

“I trust him… But at the same time… I don’t really know how he feels about this… Until I am able to get some concrete evidence… I don’t wish to get him involve…”

“And how do you intend to get the concrete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter