CH:13

Blue Lotus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in school, they were sitting at the canteen during lunch hour, doing a final compilation while Wanfahmai was having her lunch.

“Pres… You’re not eating?”

“I’m not very hungry today… I had a heavy breakfast…”

“Okay, anyways, thank you pres for printing the assignment out…”

“It’s a small matter. No worries. But you looked so tired, Wanfahmai… I thought eating is an enjoyable affair for you?”

 “I’ve been doing extra training; I have a match coming up this weekend…”

“And I supposed you are still working?”

“Yes, I am…”

“Are you crazy?”

“What?!”

But before Arthit could answer, Matt walked towards the table that they were sitting at and placed a bottled energy drink on the table, “You’ll need this Wanfahmai…” he said smiling before walking away.

“What was that?” asked Arthit almost immediately.

“Oh, him? He apparently goes to the same muay thai gym as me…”

“What?!”

“What’s what pres?”

“So, I’m not the only one who knows about you being a muay thai athlete?”

“Of course, not… Mr Danurut knows, even P’Tia knows too…”

“I know that Mr Danurut and Ms Tia knows… but Matt?”

“Well, he is a student there… I didn’t even know he was taking lessons there as well until he approached me at one of the lessons, he had…” but what Wanfahmai said next would stir jealousy within Arthit, “And Matt isn’t that bad of a guy… He’s quite nice if you get to know him… He takes learning muay thai seriously….”

"And you only tell me this now?"

"Do I have to tell you everything? He's just a student at the very gym I trained in..."

“Can I learn muay thai too?” as Arthit blurt out a response.

“Have you lost your mind, pres? You are a star rugby player… And a captain of the team at that… Please concentrate on being one… By the way, will you be coming to my match?”

“Is Matt coming too?”

“What?! Pres? I asked you and you asked about Matt?”

“Is he coming too?” asked Arthit again ignoring Wanfahmai’s reply.

“He’ll be coming because the students have to attend to support other muay thai fighters from the same gym. So, are you coming or not because I have to prepare a ticket for you too.”

“Of course, I will… Now that I know Matt will be there as well, all the more I have to be therel”

“Okay then, I’ll pass a ticket to you once I have it…”

“Sure… Now finish your food first before we submit our assignment…”

“That goes without saying, pres... It’s food…” smiled Wanfahmai causing Arthit to smile as well despite feeling anxious about the revelation earlier. When Wanfahmai was done, she opened the bottled energy drink and drank it up much to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter