2 Months

Talk To Me (Sequel to Don't Ignore Me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 Months

 


Everyone turned their attention to Eunji, wondering if she was in her right mind for inquiring such a stupid question any mankind would ask. The judging stares and frowns from her friends made her very uncomfortable and she shrank back in fear.

“Aren’t they supposed to divert their attention to Hyeri and Hoya? Why are they looking at me?” Eunji frowned, slightly pissed at the fact that they trusted Hyeri so much that they didn’t even doubt her one bit. Who knows, maybe in the near future, she would cheat on Myungsoo. Just maybe. She had her fingers crossed in hope.

“Don't be daft, Eunji!” Hyeri burst into chuckles – that were something unexpected. They all thought she was going to chid Eunji for doubting her love for Myungsoo. Even Eunji thought so too, she thought her friend would have jumped on her out of fury and disappointment.

“Hoya? Ew, no!” Hyeri cringed at her imagination of her and Hoya as a couple. “I know Hoya is a good man and he would be a good boyfriend and all, but I will never date him, you hear me!" She quickly turned to Hoya and gave him an apologetic salute, "Sorry, no offense." 
“None taken but that was just ouch...” He pretended to be hurt and offended, bringing his right palm to his chest, but with a cheeky grin on his face.
“Yeah! Hyeri would never cheat on Myungsoo!” Hayeon added chirpily and Sungyeol just laughed at Eunji’s silliness - he almost seemed to be mocking her stupidity for even having the thought of Hyeri cheating on Myungsoo.

Oh, you just watch it, Eunji thought, fuming inside.
He had ignited the fury in her and she observed their reactions quietly as they continued to joke around without her. An evil smirk was plastered on her face when she remembered her brilliant plan to attack the loving couple. She named herself as a genius. 
“Hyeri, you'll bow to me soon,”
 

✧✧✧

Myungsoo waved with both of his hands to across the room, to where Yeonhee was walking from. She smiled widely, showing off her famous healthy pink gums and waved back to him and Minhyuk. 

"Yah," Myungsoo gave his friend a slight nudge and dragged him out of his daydreaming. "She's coming! You know what to do!" He chuckled later, witnessing his friend get excited in front of the girl he liked. 

Minhyuk rolled his eyes and got out of his seat nervously. He stood by the table and waited for his crush for a week's arrival. Yup, like Myungsoo have predicted, Minhyuk likes Yeonhee very much and has been crazy about her since the first day they met. Myungsoo could only laugh and smile helplessly at the sight of them two. Boy, did they really remind him of himself and Hyeri. 

"Have a seat," Minhyuk pulled out a chair and offered it to the only girl. She could only smile with a sense of touch at his chivalrousness. 

"Thanks, oppa!" She giggled softly and Minhyuk’s heart skipped a beat. 

Minhyuk laughed nervously as he scratched the back of his head with awkwardness. Maybe Myungsoo had rubbed his awkwardness to him because Minhyuk has always been a bubbly guy, he didn't have the awkward vibe with him - it was only Myungsoo. 

They ordered their food and it was Minhyuk's treat that faithful day. It wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing but Yeonhee only ordered a bowl of salad. "I'm on a diet," was all she told them. 

Myungsoo scoffed under his breath, it was so typical of girls to minimize the amount of food they take in the presence of the other specie – boys. Though, he guessed that it could be maybe she felt bad of using Minhyuk’s money and was being considerate or that she was really on a diet, she was already stick thin for your information. But he had noticed that she behaved differently in front of the boys from the way she behaved with girls.

However, he knew Hyeri was totally different. She could care less about the company she was eating with. She ate in her normal state (messy and unlady-like state) in front of her boyfriend or her guy friends - the other 6 boys. Well, she didn’t care or bother to change because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter