The Same

Talk To Me (Sequel to Don't Ignore Me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Same

Hyeri hugged her legs against her chest on their bed and watched Myungsoo packed his luggage. She thought he would need her help but he didn’t. He was a neat and organized guy so there wasn’t any huge lump of clothes on the floor. He had actually folded his clothes neatly and stacked them on the bed. Amongst them were mainly plaids and jeans.

“You’re never going to change, are you?” She chuckled softly, hiding the evident bitterness in her tone.

Myungsoo looked up from his luggage and to her. “It’s okay, I love you nevertheless.” She continued with genuine sincerity.

He grinned back at her, showing her his kiddy eye smile that she adore so much, that rare smile that drives her crazy. “You know how much I love you too.”

Of course she did,she giggled as though she had forgotten about what he told her earlier just now.

“I hope everything will stay the same when I leave,” Myungsoo looked at her with sad eyes. “Me too,” Hyeri whispered with evident sadness in her voice. She hasn’t got used to the news, she didn’t want to either. She hated the fact that Myungsoo has to leave her for 1 year. But she had to put up a happy front; she wasn’t the kind to stop her love from leaving for his further studies. That would be too selfish. Any person would be happy for their loved ones if they got a scholarship and Hyeri wasn’t an exception.

She was extremely proud of Myungsoo because he was a really good photographer. He would benefit a lot in New York. However, she wanted to be with him. She wanted him to be with her. A year is very long though it may pass in a blink of an eye. How was she going to live without him for 1 year? She thought she would die.

“I’ll miss you very much, Myungie.”

She hugged her legs tighter and rocked herself forth and back. Myungsoo dropped the clothes he was packing and went towards her.

“And I, too of course will miss you terribly.” He gave her a peck on her nose. She giggled at his random yet adorable action and played with his silky hair.

“I’ll miss you more,” She kissed his forehead with a tint of red on her cheeks. Myungsoo shook his head at her comment and insisted that he would miss her even more.

“No, I’ll miss you more!”

Myungsoo brought his finger to Hyeri’s lips and smiled, there were no words exchanged but they knew what each other was thinking. They will miss each other the same.

“Promise to webcam with me?” She held out her pinky finger and Myungsoo nodded before intertwining their two pinkies together. “Of course and I’ll promise to write you letters and call you every once in awhile.”

A huge satisfied grin was plastered on Hyeri’s face. Her boyfriend is definitely the best! Despite knowing that Myungsoo had promised all those, she couldn’t help worry a little inside. What if he forgets about me? She really wouldn’t want that to happen.

She observed Myungsoo packing his luggage, it was almost done and his flight was early tomorrow morning. This meant that they had only very little time to spend and what’s more Myungsoo had to sleep in early to catch his flight on time. It was insufficient for Hyeri – she really hoped she could spend the next few hours wisely and properly with him.

She followed him around all night and her actions caused an amused Myungsoo. He asked her what she was doing but she replied that she didn’t know. She was scared, really afraid about the future.

“Myungsoo,” her tears threatened to spill and she knew she would break down any moment then. She blinked back the tears as Myungsoo brought her into a big teddy bear hug. “Sshh, don’t cry,” He tried soothing her while rubbing her back.

He felt guilty for treating her like that, it was selfish of him to just leave her alone while he leave for another country far away just for his studies. He didn’t know how to compensate her.

“I’m trying hard, but I can’t help but cry,” she mumb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter