First

Talk To Me (Sequel to Don't Ignore Me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

First

Hyeri shunned the calls from Hoya and Sung Jong. They had been texting and calling her for umpteen times that hour. She didn’t want to see nor talk to anyone at that moment; well Myungsoo was the only exception. But he wasn’t there at that moment.

Disappointment filled her soul as she thought about the incident earlier that day. So many things happened that day. Firstly, she sent Myungsoo off to New York at the airport and secondly, she lost her best friend. Why did the 2 important people of hers leave her on the same ing day? It wasn’t fair.

Life has never been fair.

She decided to stop thinking of Hayeon. They would be friends again, she prayed in her heart. They always had quarrels and fights but they would patch up at the end of the day. Let’s just hope this was one of the many quarrels.

Change of thoughts.She ruffled her hair with frustration and wondered where Myungsoo would be at then. His plane would probably land around 5 plus Seoul time and he would need time to pass through the immigration and collect his luggage. She made a wild guess that he would reach his dormitory by 7pm South Korea time the earliest – 5am in New York.

Hyeri prayed that Myungsoo would get enough sleep in the plane. She didn’t like seeing him with his double eyelids that was caused by fatigue. Was his dormitory even near that area? Would it take hours to travel? She had no clue and Myungsoo didn’t tell her. Had he not bother or had it actually slipped his mind? She hoped it would be the latter. At least, he told her his address and the other relevant details. The hall of residence would be beside the photography department so it was really convenient for him. He would have his own room with a bathroom – he hoped it wouldn’t be disappointing. He said he wouldn’t like it if he had to live in a terrible environment for a year.

Counting the time Myungsoo would suffice, Hyeri realized he would probably come online on Skype around 8 or 9 at night in Seoul – 6 or 7 in the morning in New York. She hoped Myungsoo would come online for awhile before crashing in. If he didn’t, nobody could have guessed how disappointed and upset she would get. However, deep inside, Hyeri knew Myungsoo wouldn’t be that selfish.

Crossing her fingers, she wished he would be settled quickly. That was how much she wanted to see him and hear his voice. She checked the time on the clock, it read 3:46pm. She had to wait for approximately 6/7 hours. A sigh of disbelief escaped her lips. She grabbed her phone and saw Sung Jong bombarding her with questions. She ignored it and went to Whatsapp. She went to her chats and pressed on Myungsoo’s name.

Myungie boo ♥

Myungie, I miss you! Keep your promise okay? Webcam with me right after you’ve settled down, okay? I love you ♥

She pressed send and her lips curled into a smile. Thank goodness for the advanced technology nowadays. She couldn’t help but feel grateful and thankful towards it. Her phone started to buzz again and she thought it was from Myungsoo though it was impossible. He’s still on the plane, silly. Her smile disappeared from her face slowly when she saw Hoya’s name.

Hey you. Where are you and what do you think you’re doing? Didn’t I tell you that I’ll walk you home? I believe you’re back now, you could have rejected my offer, right? But you left Sung Jong and I hanging waiting for you outside the café!! >.< If you don’t reply, I’ll come knocking your door down. Anyways, are you okay? Don’t make me worry; you don’t like seeing me worried.

Hyeri rolled her eyes at his stupid message; Hoya could really nag like a mother. I’m not ing okay, Hoya. But she knew she shouldn’t be hostile and cold towards him, she mustn’t act like a . It was not Hoya’s fault, it was nobody’s fault. Was there even a problem? With that, she left herself tongue-tied. There wasn’t, was there?

Yes. There was. She lost her best friend and she didn’t know what to do. In addition, she misses Kim Myungsoo so much that she could die. 2 ing rising problems already.

Just shut up already.  She cut out of her train of thoughts and replied his text. Yeah, that’s right. She decided to tell Hoya everything just because….  She didn’t care about anything anymore. She just wanted to rant. She just wanted to let everything out.

Keeping things to yourself isn’t good. That was what she always told Myungsoo because he didn’t like sharing his problems with her – he didn’t like her worrying for him. Guess she had to use that advice of hers on herself then.

Are you free now? You wanna come over? Just don’t knock down my door, I’ll gladly open it for you. I need to rant really badly!

She added the half-hearted joke but she really didn’t want to have a spoilt door. And Hoya wasn’t just a verbal person; he would put his words into action. She received his reply a few moments later and she grinned slightly upon seeing his quick reply.

Okay, I’ll be there even when you know it. Note that I’ll break your door when you don’t open it fast.

 Hoya was never a man who practiced patience and Hyeri didn’t want her door to be kicked down.

✧✧✧

“Wow wow, chill woman,” Hoya gestured Hyeri to sit down. He pushed the tub of ice cream towards her. “You must be terribly frustrated because you’re never to type to rant so much.” Apparently, he brought ice cream because he thought she was going to cry her eyes out. But surprisingly, she didn’t, instead she started shooting away like a bullet train with vulgarities and whatever that came to her mind.

Both of them exchanged chuckles and Hyeri blushed with embarrassment. “It’s just that, I didn’t do anything and she accused that of me! Why don’t you tell me, have I been spending too much time with Myungsoo?”

“Yes,” he cleared his throat. Hyeri shot him a death glare – well well, look who had been learning from the professional, Kim Myungsoo? “Too much time that you don’t even hang out with me or the others anymore,”

Hyeri mumbled something that Hoya couldn’t make out and took a spoonful of the strawberry cheese ice cream.

“I’m kidding, Myungsoo will prob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter