Awake All Night

Talk To Me (Sequel to Don't Ignore Me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Awake All Night  
The two lied under the warm covers, fingers intertwined together and breaths of the same pattern. It had been so long—millions of seconds, minutes, hours, days, and months—away from each other that Hyeri couldn't fathom if this was reality or just a dream. This seemed like a fantasy. She never knew that she would be lying with him again. Things had been just so chaotic.

“I have missed you,” he whispered into her ear, playing with a strand of her hair tenderly. He watched how prettily her calm face was, how her lashes fell over her hovered eyelids and how perky those lips were. “I have missed playing with your hair.”

He knew that she loved it. It gave her this intimacy that she adored, this closeness that they always had. How long had it been since he had last touched her? It had been so many weeks. It occurred to him that he was in such agony when away from her and when they didn’t communicate.

“I love you, Myungie. Please don't leave me, okay?”

Soft breaths and smiles were evident; the silence put her drifting to dreamland in Myungsoo’s arms. He pulled her closer, continuing to play with her hair and she smiled longingly. Their hearts found their familiar beats, banging against each other through their clothes.This was life. She was finally experiencing those feelings again—the erratic heartbeats, the slow but heavy pants, the churning fluttery feeling in her stomach and the smiles she could not hide.

“I love you too, so much that it hurts my bones; that it bleeds my heart.”

The two souls spent the wee hours of the day talking and catching up, and realized how much things had remained the same and how much things had changed. It was two fifteen in the morning and they were still awake, too deeply in words.

Too deeply in love.  

At that moment, he fell in love with her again.

Myungsoo was in love with Hyeri. He is in love with her because there was no way he could hide the way his heart beats accelerate with her and how his world mainly revolved around her.

Hyeri was absolutely breathtaking, Myungsoo would always need a second or two to pause and admire her beauty. The spaces in between his crevices would be filled. Myungsoo and Hyeri added up to a whole.  

He was in love with every single bit of her.

“Ri,” he whispered into her ear, his warm breath tingled the coldness of her skin. She hummed in response, about to fall asleep with a smile playing on her lips. She nuzzled her head deeper into his broad chest and he wrapped his arms around her tightly.

“Talk to me.”

She let out a soft chuckle, thinking that her boyfriend was simply adorable in his own little ways. She was fascinated in every simple way. Involuntarily, her cheeks turned rosy at his succinct sentence. Lifting her head, she sneaked a peek at him who was looking fondly at her. The moonlight gave a sparkle to his dark eyes, bringing an otherworldly beauty. Myungsoo’s eyes told her everything she needed to know. His eyes were like the appearance of stars at night; like a diamond in the sky. They were so full of promise.

She looked at the beautiful boy. Like really looked, as his eyes stayed fixed on hers. When she looked at him, her world was complete.

“I—”

“What did I do to deserve you? I am really lucky.”

Myungsoo took in her scent—the fragrance of a bloomed rose. He listened to her breathing, light and even, soft and comforting. She was with him, in his bed, in his arms.

He couldn’t be any happier.

“You’re not the lucky one, Myungie,” she started, “I feel like the most blessed woman on Earth. You’re more than a dream come true. I never knew such happiness existed. You make me feel like… a princess.”

The moonlight that flickered through the window complimented his dazzling smile. His smile was so bright that she had to crinkle her eyes. He illuminated so much light to her life.

Prince and Princess—a perfect love.

Hyeri drifted off to dreamland subsequently and Myungsoo watched her fall asleep all at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter