CHAPTER 9

Perfectly Dangerous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai PoV
 

 

 

It was hard. Very downgrading. I felt like there's no more pride left within me. I humble myself down with their Queen, even my life.

 

 

It's hers, from now on.

 

 

 

"Irene noona." I've heard Mark's voice.

 

 

 

We're still here in the living room. I know the looks from their faces. They're looking at me with pity. Even though they're pitying me, I know too well that they can easily kill me. Just like earlier. I just don't know why Johnny and Jaehyun sided with me. Is it because they know that their Queen will change her mind, or they really pity me from the start?

 

 

 

 

 

From the very moment that I mentioned my gang's name. Does all of them think lowly of me because of that? Then I'm assuming that they really knew what happened that day, not just from the news and not just from hearsays. Their knowledge was beyond the truth.

 

 

 


 

I saw Irene carrying a tray of left over breakfast together with a first aid kit. Jaehyun helped me to sit on the couch and ripped the part of my jeans where the knife of Ten was still darted. "Aggggggh!" Jaehyun pulled it out and I couldn't helped but to lay my back on the sofa and grabbed the nearest pillow for support.
 

 

 

 

"Mark bring these to the kitchen." Irene gave the tray of foods to Mark and he immediately obeyed.
 

 

 

 

Irene walked towards me and pressed a clean cloth to the open wound because my own blood was dripping out of it. "Wendy, anesthesia." As much as I wanted to watch them treating my wound. My eyes became heavy that I just fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just go Kai! Atleast save yourself!" I couldn't see his face but his voice was clearly loud for me.

 

 

"Take this Jongin, save yourself for me, for us." It was Junmyeon hyung's voice.

 

 

"Don't blame yourself, now go!" Baekhyun hyung's mouth says without any voice escaping. I clearly remembered his face, he was smiling.

 

Until the very last of his life.
 

 

 

 

 

"NO!" I was gasping for air the moment that I opened my eyes. It was a nightmare. A very real nightmare. Because it already happened. That day, the moment that our hideout got under attack.
 

 

 

Our founder went there to save us. Until our very last moment, we thought that he will just abandon us after sending an SOS. But no, he went there alone just to save us.
 

 

 

 

But I'm the only one who managed to survived.
 

 

 

 

I roamed my eyes and figured out that I'm inside a room. The same room that I used last night. I tried to move when I felt an excruciating pain on my left thigh. It was covered with a white bandage and a little bit of red, probably my own blood. I looked at my clothes and noticed that its not the same that I'm wearing earlier. I'm wearing a board short now and a simple t-shirt.

 

 

 

I glanced at the bedside table and saw a digital clock, 7:46 pm. It's night already? I slept that much?

 

 

 

I tried to stand up even though the pain was quite unbearable. I saw the red part was getting bigger. There's a lot of blood still, I need to change the dressing.

 

 

 

I managed to reach the door and got out of my room. It was like dejavú when there's a person that greeted me again. It was Yuta this time. He saw my state and offered me a help. He brought my arm to his shoulder and helped me to walk.

 

 

 

I'm assuming he already knew what happened earlier. "Brace yourself, this will totally hurt." Yuta said pertaining to the stairs we're about to walk into.
 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter