CHAPTER 8

Perfectly Dangerous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Third Person PoV


 

Johnny and Jaehyun brought Kai back to their hideout. This time, they didn't bother covering the man's eyes. If their Queen didn't consider helping him then their only option was to kill him. Because no one has ever come to the Artemis mansion just to personally ask for help.

 

 

Kai was the first one, if, Seulgi will grant his request.
 

 

 

In no time their car was already parked to the wide frontyard of the mansion. Even though the scenery were eye-catching, as well as the outside appearance of the house. Kai couldn't care less because he's nervous all the way back from here.
 

 

 

He was limping as he made out of the car. Johnny saw him and offered him a help. It was because of the man's kick earlier. The red mark was also evident from his face, surely it was from the gun slap he had received.

 


 

Jaehyun lead the way and as he opened the main door, they were greeted by Mark. As if he was already expecting them. Kai saw a ghost of pity on the younger man's eyes.
 

 

 

"Mark get some water." Johnny said as he helped Kai to sit on their sofa.
 

 

 

Kai's attention was more focused to Jaehyun as the man clicked the intercom on the wall. Jaehyun looked towards Kai as he started speaking. "Permission to speak. The man from yesterday wants to see you Queen. He's hoping if he could seek help from Artemis."
 

 

 

On the other side. Seulgi and Irene were completely shocked by the sudden turned of events. They both looked towards the monitor in Seulgi's room and saw the man sitting on the couch of their living room.

 


 

He look likes he's in pain as he clutched his stomach. Then there came Mark with a glass of water in his hands. Giving it to Kai.
 

 

 

Gone was the crying Seulgi earlier. As if on cue, her aura changed. She composed herself before getting out of her bed and walked towards her table. There's no signs of any emotion that you can see from her face.

 

 

 

Irene just heaved a sigh and started cleaning the leftover of Seulgi's breakfast. Her mental health was surely strong at the same time, it was bothering. It's like she had developed another persona in her. Irene thought.

 

 

 

Irene watched Seulgi as the lady pressed the button of her intercom. "No, Kill him." Seulgi said without a hint of any consideration. Her voice was cold as ice. Tone was completely different from the Seulgi who's crying a few minutes ago.
 

 

 

 

"Seulgi, atleast hear his side." Irene tried to change Seulgi's mind, but the latter seems not to hear her as she was focused on her monitor because of the man who's like a statue right now. Probably because of what he heard.
 

 

 

 

To the other monitor, there came Ten making his way down the stairs. While playing with his knives. He's throwing it on repeat to the air and skillfuly catching it with his hand.
 

 

 

 

As Ten reached the living room, his gaze was just glued to Kai. As if he's ready to throw his knives any minute by now.

 

 

 

"Queen, I beg you pardon to reconsider?" Jaehyun's right hand was motioning Ten to keep still as they wait for Seulgi's answer.
 

 

 

 

Then Wendy came in to the picture, completely clueless of what's happening. She just came out of the kitchen after doing the dishes. Then she's now witnessing a tension from the people in the living room.
 

 

 

"Are you doubting my orders now, Jae?" They've heard Seulgi's ice tone once again.

 

 

 

 

Jaehyun gulped as he was also scared by the tone Seulgi was using, and by the mere mention of his name usin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter