CHAPTER 1

Perfectly Dangerous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's PoV

 

 

Loud noise was heard all over my ear piece. It was a bar, without a doubt. I keep my eyes on our target carefully while switching my gaze towards my group members located in their designated spot.

 

"It's clear outside. Ten and Yuta hyung killed Mr. Yang's men." Mark informed all of us. He's inside the monitoring room of the bar, watching every moves by the use of the cctv cameras. 

 

I'm keeping my eye on Yang Hyunsuk. A syndicate focused on human trafficking and selling of illegal drugs. He's one of the high profile criminal since 2017 and the higher ups couldn't get a hold of him. The government sent a request letter for us to kill him silently last week. I gladly accepted their request in exchange of the latest firearms their army has acquired.

 

I wouldn't do it without any exchange. It's always give and take for me. 

 

The higher ups no longer want him to get imprisoned but to silenced him eternally without the media knowing.

 

I spun my chair as I continue to watch their movements. I planned it all, perfectly. Who else would, aside from me? I'm the one who's in control because I'm the queen. 

 

The most important piece in everything. 

 

"Jaehyun, your position." I said towards my ear piece. 

 

"Yes Seul." He quickly responded. 

 

"What?!" Joy who's in her ty dress exclaimed. "I thought we'll be killing him without using a gun?!" she added. 

 

I didn't bother answering her and just silently watched them towards my monitor. 

 

"Seungwan mix it now." 

 

"Neehh~," She cheerfully greeted her new customer in the bar counter while doing her signature cocktail. She's disguised as a barista so that Mr. Yang will just drink his stupid liquor and die peacefully. 

 

It was the original plan. Poison Mr. Yang to death. 

 

"Joy get the liquor from Seungwan and prove me your acting talent now." I humorously chuckled while watching Joy's annoyed face. 

 

"Just watch unnie, I'll give you an Oscar worth of acting." She made her way towards the bar counter to get the bottle of Martini from Seungwan. 

 

She acted like a drunk lady who's about to get laid when she'll fall on a wrong person. She obviously made her way to Mr. Yang who's sitting alone in the VIP section. The amazing thing was, he let his bodyguard to stay outside and enjoyed his casual seat in the sofa. 

 

He's a total idiot. His men outside were obviously dead by now. 

 

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I heard Joy's voice who happened to stumble towards Mr. Yang's table. "Oh gosh, I'm very sorry Mr. -?" 

 

"Mr. Yang," The old man smiled sweetly towards Joy and offered his hand to help her stand up. 

 

"Mr. Yang, I'm so sorry. I must be ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter