CHAPTER 11

Perfectly Dangerous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai PoV

 

 

 

"Thank you Mark, you can go now." Her smiling facade was darted towards Mark.

 

 

 

Mark gave me a knowing look before going back inside the elevator. It was like he's nervous of what Seulgi can do to me. As if he's telling me that it was unexpected for Seulgi to wait for our arrival and she's up to something.

 

 

 

The sound of the elevator door closing made me look on her face. She was looking at my bandaged wound with no emotion written on her face. She then looked at me afterwards.

 

 

 

"Follow me," She turned her back and started walking. I tried to support my walking by means of holding the wall.

 

 

 

There were several paintings hanging on the wall but I couldn't pay more attention to it because our gap was getting bigger. I tried my best not to groan when the effect of the painkiller was getting off. I'm starting to feel the pain coming from my left leg.

 

 

 

I saw Seulgi opened up a door on her left side. She stopped for a while as she waits for me. She silently looked at me while I'm trying my best to reach her position as quickly as I can. When I'm almost near the entrance she swiftly went inside. It's like she's drawing a safe distance between us.

 

 

 

She don't want me near her.

 

 

 

"Here's your room." I roamed my eyes inside. This room was more spacious than the previous one that I'm using. It has a veranda and a glass window. Unlike the other room, it was all caged by a wall.

 

 

 

But what got my attention more was the set of computers and monitors on the other side of the room. I know for sure that it cost millions of money. Or maybe billions.

 

 

 

These gadgets seems more high-tech than the ones that I've been using before. I'm assuming that some of these were latest or not yet released in the market.

 

 

 

 

"Don't let anyone enter the vicinity of this place as well as our private site, report it to me first. Understood?" I faced Seulgi who's looking outside the window. She seems fragile and harmless with her current state.

 

 

 

 

I know it's not good when a man and a woman were inside a room alone, but that thought just won't be possible when I know she's not ordinary.
 

 

 

 

She may look small compared to me but I know she can do something even if I tried to harass her. Also, never in my life I would do that.

 

 

 

"Yes, I understand." I sincerely answered.

 

 

 

The moment that she turned around seems in slow motion for me. She's looking at me intently as if she's trying to read my possible move.

 

 

 

 

"Are you scared?" Her question that made my eyes widen. "of me?" She asked never leaving my eyes.

 

 

 

 

The intensity of her gaze was not that much but I'm flickering on it. I tried my best to remember what Irene had said. "Don't be, just be yourself. She's just experiencing something hard that made her like that." Seulgi was going on through something so I shouldn't be scared because she'll just get hurt.

 

 

 

 

It will just add up to the pain that she's bearing right now.

 

 

 

"No, Why would I?" I tried giving a genuine smile because half of it was true.

 

 

 

 

She just shrugged and started walking out of the room. I was about to settle down on the bed when she spoke.
"I will show you something, Come." I followed her while still bearing the excruciating pain.

 

 

 

She opened the door on her right side and went inside. "This is my room. No one's allowed to enter here. We're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter