CHAPTER 4

Perfectly Dangerous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  PS: for your reference later.     

                  Table Arrangement for breakfast

               .Irene.  .Wendy.  .Mark.   .Joy.  .Johnny.

Vacant                       TABLE TABLE
   Seat

              .Kai.   .Jaehyun.  .Ten.   .Yuta.   .Taeil.
 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Third Person PoV

 

 

"Oh you're awake. Uh, I'm Wendy by the way." The woman with high cheekbones and pale skin from last night greeted him. He was startled because Wendy, like what she has introduced herself with, was kind of friendly right now.

 

 

The way she extended her arms to asked him a proper handshake seems out of the blue for him. As if she wasn't part of the four people who interviewed him the night before.

 

 

He accepted her hands and introduced his nickname. "I'm Kai," He simply said.

 

 

"Follow me," She bubbly said. He just nodded and followed from behind her.

 

 

 

He still can't believe that he's in the territory of Artemis. Also, he couldn't believe that the ambiance of this place was homey. You can feel the assurance and the comfort.

 

 

 

It's like there's no danger anytime soon that can happen.

 

 

 

He knew they were heading towards the dining hall. He woke up a little early even though he drifted to sleep at 2 am. He can't deny that he was amazed by his room last night. It looks like a suite room in a hotel. All essential things are provided inside so he used the clothes hanging inside the cabinet to look somewhat presentable today.

 

 

 

Knowing that he's gonna meet some members of Artemis in one table.

 

 

 

"Take a sit." Wendy gestured him towards the dining table and told him to sit cassually while she fixed the table.

 

 

 

It was just him sitting on a long table and Wendy dissapeared probably going to the kitchen. He saw a set of cutlery on the dining table. He was shocked when he counted it as eleven set. Excluding his plate, there were 10 plate and only four of them was with him last night.

 

 

There's still 6 more.

 

 

"Yah I told you it's still early. Do I look like I'm gonna eat these set of plates?" The lady from the bar last night made towards a specific chair and grunted. "Oh you're here." She acknowledged my presence and started shouting. "Wendy unnie, Taeil oppa! Faster we have guest here you know!"

 

 

 

The man from yesterday with a pale skin made his way beside him and pulled a chair. Now he's getting a feeling that there's some kind of a sitting arrangement in this household.

 

 

 

He just hope that where he was sitting right now does not belong to anyone. "I'm Joy by the way." The woman said and gave her a small smile.

 

 

 

"I'm Jaehyun." The man beside him said without r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter