CHAPTER 12

Perfectly Dangerous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai PoV

 

 

Four days had passed. Eversince that night, Seulgi never left her room. The breakfast, lunch and dinner just passed by without anyone trying to engaged in a particular topic. It's not lively as the night before, when Seulgi joined us.

Was it always like this? Even before I arrived?
 

"How's your wound Kai?" Wendy asked in the middle of our lunch.

I also noticed that Taeil and Wendy only cook when it's for our breakfast and dinner. When it comes to our lunch, some members will go outside to buy our free choice foods.

"I think it's completely closed now. There's no blood-"
 

"Oh gosh, don't talk about blood in front of our food." Joy said dull of exaggeration.
 

"Imagine that ketchup of yours is a blood." Jaehyun teased.
 

"Yah, do you want me to break that new snipe-gun of yours huh?!"

 

"Okay, peace." Jaehyun surrendered.
 

I saw Irene sorting out the lunch of Seulgi in a tray. This scene wasn't new. Sometimes instead of her, it will be Mark or Wendy. The three of them will bring Seulgi a food.

I tried to insist last time. I told them that I wanted to bring her food and to sort some matters. But the moment that I grabbed the tray the intercom started speaking. "I want Wendy, not you." It was enough for me to stop what I'm about to do.
 

"You want to try your luck this time?" Yuta asked while looking at me. "I don't think noona's watching this time." He added pertaining to our action in the living room. This is where we usually spent our lunch watching tv or playing some random games.
 

Like a typical bonding of a family.
 

"You bet?" Ten challenged.
 

Yuta raised his brows over Ten as a sign of accepting his challenge. "I'm gonna bet my limited poisoned shuriken, if Kai managed to enter noona's room." Yuta placed his bet.
 

"Gonna bet my latest butterfly knife. I think Kai will only last on the doorframe of Seulgi noona's room." Ten contradicted.

I shook my head in my utmost disbelief. How can they start betting as If I already accepted their challenge. I'm the one who's gonna risk my life if ever this is a deadly game.

Everyone's attention was on me. They're waiting for me to accept the tray Irene was holding.

"I'm on Yuta." Joy blurted out.

"Huh, you wish. I'll be on Ten's side." Jaehyun said out of mockery upon Joy's bet.

"I don't think this is a good idea. What if Seulgi noona's already watching us?" Mark whispered wide-eyed as if they're suggesting an absurd idea. In which of course, a really crazy one.

"Chill Mark. Besides, I think it's time for Seulgi to open up to us, fully." Johnny sincerely said that made all of them to nod.

"Don't you think she's suffering too much? I mean, we, us. We suffered too, but only in a matter of time." Wendy said that made all of our attention switched on her. "It's because she shouldered all the burden alone, and we're wrong on the part that we let her be. We always chose not to meddle. Not because she told us to, but for the reason in which we believe that time will heal her. But it's not happening, right?"

"Yes, she prohibited us to visit Taeyong's room. So that we won't be sad." Taeil added.
 

"She's always telling us that everything about his cond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter