CHAPTER 13

Perfectly Dangerous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seulgi's PoV

 

 

 

"Just what kind of vacation is this?" I unbelievably muttered.

 

I dropped the bag that has my personal clothes and necessities upon seeing the location of our vacation.

 

"It's a summer vacation, Queen." Kai or this Jongin guy said beside me.

 

I saw my members enjoying themselves in the swimming pool while Joy was lying on the sunbathing chair, tanning her skin.

Taeil waved at me while grilling some pork barbeque.

 

"Noona, come join us!" Mark invited me as he swam on the water.

 

Wendy on the other hand was arranging some plates on the folding table. They surely agreed with this vacation huh?

 

"Don't play with me Jongin, why the hell are we having a summer vacation in our very own pool?" I crossed my arms while glaring at him. "You told me to pack my things, what the hell?" I frustratingly uttered.

 

I roamed my eyes once again with my members. They're really enjoying what they're doing right now. Just what did Jongin tell them to agree with this so-called 'summer vacation' but on our very own premise?

 

"Hey where are you going?" I stopped walking towards the entrance of the mansion and faced him.

 

"I'm going home, obviously." I sarcastically replied because the home that I'm referring to was practically a couple of steps from where I am right now. Irony was always in our life, huh.

 

"No you can't go inside that house, I only rented this whole backyard. You can put your bag inside the tent, over there." I swear my blood was really boiling and the heat coming from the sun wasn't helping either. He sounds like he's sorry because he didn't manage to rent the mansion as if this was a private resort.

 

"Yahhh! How can you all agree to this?!" I shouted but no one bothered to answer me. Even Irene was enjoying her nap on the hammock.

 

"It's fun noona, we also have pocket money." Yuta showed me some money that I know came from a monopoly board. "There's a fee for using the restroom, also for entering the pool, the tent. Of course for your food, you should also pay." Yuta happily counts his remaining money while going in the direction of Taeil. Don't tell me he's gonna order food?

 

"Oh here's your pocket money." Jongin gave me a couple of paper money that I accepted unbelievably.

 

You wanted to play this game huh.

 

 

"Fine, I want my own tent. How much?" I started.

 

 

"It'll be 5$, free built-up and beddings." He proudly stated as if it was a very good price. I only have 40$ dollars in me, 35$ less the fee for the tent.

 

 

It's only 10 am in the morning. I should save the remaining money wisely. I don't think the food here will be lower than five dollars.

 

 

"What about the pillows?" I curiously asked.

 

 

"It's 1$ per pillow."

 

 

"Why is it so expensive?!" I uttered practically annoyed. I can't sleep with only one pillow. If I'm gonna request for 5

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter