CHAPTER 2

Perfectly Dangerous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person PoV

 

"It's a bye-bye new firearms for us." Joy said full of mockery. They've arrived to their headquarters or can simply be called as a mansion after a short ride together with their captive.

 

The mansion has 5 floors with a rooftop and each floor has their own purposes. The first floor was basically a garage but it's like an underground parking lot. Second floor served as the first floor, a typical design of what an ordinary people would call a home. It has a dining hall, living room, kitchen and a veranda on the backdoor that leads to their swimming pool.

 

 

A grandiose staircase was designed in the middle of the living room, connecting the second floor with the third one. The third floor served as the location of the member's bedrooms. If an ordinary person will roam the whole 3rd floor, that person would think that it's some kind of a hotel suite room. There's still a lot of unoccupied room.

 

 

Far straight ahead of the 3rd floor parallel to the grandiose staircase is an elevator that leads to the 4th, 5th floor and the rooftop.

 

 

The fourth room served as their mini hospital, in case of emergency. Their sparring room, meeting room and where their weaponry was located.

 

 

The rooftop in which their private chopper was parked and an emergency ladder that will help them to escape in case of an ambush.

 

 

 

"If it weren't for this guy. I think I can see myself with a new snipe gun now, tsk." Jaehyun grunt.

 

 

They didn't bother to tie the unknown man who's still sleeping right now. Rather they just lay him on the living room's sofa. Why bother tying him? It's not like he can escape easily without any one of the group noticing him.

 

 

"Irene noona," Mark greeted the woman making her way down in the stairs. She's wearing a lab gown and a pair of eyeglasses carrying a paper with his right hand.

 

 

"Mark-ssi," She smiled warmly. "Is there anyone of you who got hurt?" She added.

 

 

Irene is their private doctor. She's also part of the group but she's not exposed in the field. She stays in the mansion and will just wait for the group's operation to finish. Then she'll treat anyone who's hurt.

 

 

"I'm alive and well," Wendy answered and made her way to the kitchen.

 

 

"Everyone's fine I think, though the original plan did not happen." Johnny answered while laying on the other sofa opposite to where the unknown man was lying.

 

 

"I'm changing clothes, it's so eewy." Joy muttered and started walking towards the stairs. Followed by Yuta and Ten who's also heading to their own room.

 

 

Irene's eyes moved towards the unknown man lying on the couch. "Hey Johnny, interrogate h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter