CHAPTER 15

Perfectly Dangerous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin's PoV

 

 

Just like what Seulgi said, we moved out. With no trace, the Artemis mansion was left behind.

 

 

"Ugh! Move it Wendy unnie! It's still my place!" Joy's voice was heard, coming from one of the rooms.

 

 

"Aniya! It's in the boundary line!" Wendy answered back.

 

 

 

Here we are, settling our own place. But, in a much smaller space.

 

 

Seulgi brought us to their neighborhood in Ansan, wherein we purchased a small rental apartment. It only has 2 floors, with a plain rooftop.

 

 

 

"Yah! I will tore that cabinet of yours in half Johnny! I swear!" Jaehyun's voice was heard on the other side of the room.

 

"Aish, alright alright, I'll move it." Johnny replied.

 

 

 

 

There are four rooms on the first floor. Wherein, Joy and Wendy will share one. As well as Jaehyun and Johnny in one room. Taeil, Yuta and Ten will share the largest room. Irene will have her own room as per Seulgi's instruction.

 

 

 

"Hyung, I'm done setting up." Mark nudged me on my shoulder as he sat on the sofa here in our living room.

 

 

 

For a small family, this house will surely have a great impression. But with these kinds of people, this house won't even compare to where they’ve lived before.

 

 

 

"Okay, I'll just set up the monitors and camera." I said as I walked upstairs. Mark and I were put together in one room

 

 

 

Right after the attack, Seulgi immediately told us to pack our necessities. Then came the midnight, we quickly left. Since I’ve got nothing personal, even clothes. They were all borrowed from the spare inside the cabinet of my room in the mansion. Seulgi just told me to pack the monitors and any tech that I believed belonged to Taeyong, most especially the flashdrive.

 

 

 

The stairs aren't as grandiose as the one from the mansion. It only took me 14-15 steps to reach the second floor. In here, there are three rooms comparatively wide enough from the others on the first floor. Seulgi occupied the room at the end, parallel to her is the room where Taeyong is. Mark and I occupied the room near the stairs.

 

 

 

“Oh, It’s not really wide enough I guess?” I muttered to myself.

 

 

 

The gadgets of Marks already occupied half of the room. How much more if I’m gonna assemble my things. I started setting up the computers before attaching the cameras. I installed one camera in our very own room, outside the window. I went outside our room and installed another on the hallway of the second floor. By the stairs, in Taeyong’s room, by the small kitchen, even in the empty dining room and to the whole first floor.

 

 

 

 

“Mark, can you install some cameras outside?” I asked the man sitting on the couch, eating his watermelon that I believed still came from the mansion.

 

 

“Sure hyung, let me just finish this one.” He happily answered as he pertained upon finishing the watermelon first.

 

 

 

 

After the attack, Seulgi was quiet the whole ride. I was in the same car as her and I was carefully eyeing her the whole time.

 

 

 

It's like there's something in her mind that she doesn't want us to know. Perhaps, it involves the fight on the rooftop?

 

 

 

Also, we only brought three cars and one motorbike. Even though there were still some vehicles left behind, Seulgi told us that we're going to lie low for now and all of the estate will be taken care of by the government. Wendy also hired two moving-trucks as quickly as Seulgi said that we should leave the mansion. All of the weapons, techs and ammunition were placed inside the truck and now, the weaponry is inside the garage.

 

 

 

I just hope the neighbors won't be curious as to why we never park our car inside the garage and why they are parked in our lawn.

 

 

 

The weapons are the ones occupying the garage.

 

 

 

"I was about to knock." The door in front of me burst out open, revealing Seulgi w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter