CHAPTER 14

Perfectly Dangerous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin's PoV

 

I was busy building Seulgi's tent together with Johnny and Jaehyun. We’re practically leeching off the money of Seulgi, when in fact there’s really no fee for pillows. 

 

“I’m glad she went here with us.” Johnny started pertaining to Seulgi.

 

“Yeah, you’re right. I don’t think she's ever stepped foot in here since 2 years ago.” Jaehyun added. 

 

“I’m also surprised she’s going to come. I just told her that we’re going on a vacation and we’re meeting up here.” I said. 

 

“So noona really don’t know that the vacation you’re saying was ‘here’?” Johnny asked while chuckling. 

 

“We should really seize the moment–”

 

“GO BACK INSIDE, NOW!” Jaehyun was cut off by the sudden shout from Seulgi and the alarms blaring nonstop. 

 

 

“Mark, Go to your room and check the possible intruders.” Seulgi ordered. “Go grab your weapon and wait for my orders. Irene unnie, stay inside Taeyong’s room.” 

 

 

They all went inside as quick as the lightning while I was too stunned at my feet to even walk. What if there’s already some intruder inside? It’s my fault.

 

Why did I even insist on doing this vacation thing?

 

, It’s all my fault.

 

“What are you standing there?” Seulgi seriously asked me.

 

“I-uh um sorry, it’s my fault. I shouldn’t have-”

 

“Get your senses together Jongin, it’s just an alarm.” She cut me off with her sarcastic tone. She’s not the same Seulgi as before. “Blaring sound won’t kill us,--”

 

“Am I right, Kai?”  She asked, using my code name. She’s referring to my other persona and not the Jongin who wants to start a new life.

 

Yes, it’s not time for me to act like this. 

 

 

“Of course Queen, we won’t.” I answered and that made her smirk.

 

 

We immediately headed towards the grand staircase as Ten gave us both an earpiece on his way back carrying a set of knives, positioning himself on the couch. 

 

 

Simply sitting there.

 

 

“The status, Mark.” I’ve heard Seulgi’s voice.

 

 

I also activated my earpiece so that I can hear what they’re talking about. “Just a few men, noona. 4 from the front, 3 on our east wing, 1 on our rooftop. They also have a getaway car not so far from here and there’s only a driver inside. No back-up, no incoming from the sky nor from the water.” Mark informed us.

 

 

“Yuta, Ten, Johnny and Taeil the front are all yours. Jaehyun, Joy, and Wendy take care of our east.” Seulgi commanded as we continued heading towards the elevator. 

 

 

“Copy.” Jaehyun.

“Okay,” Joy

“On it.” Johnny.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter