CHAPTER 17

Perfectly Dangerous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Let's try again tomorrow, Mark. Rest now." Seulgi pat Mark's shoulder as if consoling him for trying his best.

 

 

 

They've been trying to crack the code of the flashdrive for who knows how long. It was three days since they started with different code. Even Kai was drowned with his own thoughts, he doesn't have any ideas where to start and what combination key would he want to try. 

 

 

 

They tried entering Seulgi's birthday, assuming that it'll be the most possible answer, but to no avail, access denied.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry noona, I really tried everything that I learned from Taeyong hyung."

 

 

 

"It's too early to give up Mark, let's try again tomorrow." Wendy escorted Mark towards the kitchen to give him some watermelon.

 

 

 

"Seulgi!"

 

"Noona!"

 

 

Yuta and Johnny came in rushing the room with a glint of horror in their faces.

 

 

"Taeyong hyung - -"

 

 

Seulgi rushed towards the other side of the room as fast as she could. She saw Irene on top of Taeyong, with all her might, performing a CPR.

 

 

There's clearly a flatline on the monitor right now.

 

 

"No! Taeyong! Hold on!" Tears came out rushing on her cheeks as she crumbled down near her twin's bed.

 

 

 

"Noona, the cars are ready." Jaehyun informed them. 

 

 

"No, we can't just leave now, his pulse aren't coming back yet." Taeil said while trying to be calm as possible. 

 

 

Kai was glued on the doorframe. Not knowing what to do. No knowing how to react. 

 

 

 

He can just leave, he knows that. In times like this. The whole Artemis are in fragile state. He can just run. He can abandon them. 

 

 

He can just live his life in secret again. There's no way that they'll chase after him now. Their priority must be Taeyong. 

 

 

Right. 

 

 

He's also Kangta. The one that made him who he is today. The one that honed his skill. Yet he's still thinking of running aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter