Chapter 14

How much is enough?

Nothing happened, okay? Me and Siwon are just fine, there's nothing wrong between us.

Sooyoung trudged towards home, along the street. She didn't really want to see Siwon now, but there was no use avoiding him. She had to meet him sooner or later anyway.

Sooyoung had been thinking about their situation and made her decision. She would not leave Siwon. This was just one difficult time in their relationship and they would get over it. She would get over it, over Jessica. She didn't know how long it would take, but she was going to try.

Sooyoung got to her house and went in. She slowly climbed up the stairs. She would just act like last night didn't happen.

When Sooyoung opened the door to her apartment, she took a deep breath and stepped in.

It was quiet inside. She wondered if Siwon was even home. But as Sooyoung walked further inside, she could hear faint voices from the bedroom. What was that?

Sooyoung pressed her ear against the bedroom door. A female voice. A moan.

Sooyoung's heart stopped for a second. Without thinking, she pushed the door open.

'Sooyoung!' Siwon exclaimed startled. He jumped off the bed and fell on the floor behind it.

But Sooyoung could only stare at Tiffany. The girl was lying on the bed, staring at Sooyoung, eyes widened. Half of her clothes were lying on the floor.

No one could say anything. Then Tiffany smirked. 'Looks like you have some problems with your boyfriend.'

Sooyoung turned around and darted back to the front door. As she got there, she heared Siwon call her name, but didn't stop. She got the lock open and run outside, banging the door closed behind her.

Quickly, before he comes after me.

Sooyoung rushed to Jessica's door and pressed the doorbell again and again. Please open now, please be home.

And after a few seconds the door opened.

'What -' came the annoyed voice, but as soon as Jessica saw Sooyoung, her expression changed.

'Sooyoung? What happened?' she asked startled.

Sooyoung was on the verge of tears. She stepped in and Jessica closed the door behind her.

'What happened?' Jessica repeated, coming closer to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung tried to say something, but tears bursted out her eyes and fell down her cheeks. Jessica quickly touched her arms, trying to soothe her.

'Siwon...' Sooyoung managed to say.

Jessica's eyes widened.

'What? What did he do to you?' Jessica asked. If Siwon had hurt Sooyoung, Jessica would never forgive him...

'He was with Tiffany... in the bedroom,' Sooyoung hid her face in her palms.

Jessica stared at Sooyoung, shocked. Then she quickly pulled the girl in a hug and held her tigthly.

Jessica would've never believed it. She knew Tiffany was shameless, but that she went this far...

Sooyoung cried against Jessica's shoulder. Jessica tried to soothe her, whispering in her ear and rubbing circles in her back.

'Can I... Can I stay here for a while?' Sooyoung asked quietly, after a few minutes.

'Of course,' Jessica answered right away.

'Jessica I... I'm sorry about what happened between us. I hurt you so much and -'

'Shush. It's okay. Don't worry about me now,' Jessica said and hugged Sooyoung.

'But... I was wrong,' Sooyoung said pulling away from Jessica, so that she could look in her eyes. 'I thought I shouldn't love you, but I couldn't kill my feelings. I wanted to tell you that I love you too, but I thought I should be with Siwon. And now...'

Jessica stared in Sooyoung's tearful eyes. So Sooyoung loved her after all? Jessica was so happy to hear that, but this wasn't the time to celebrate.

However, Jessica leaned closer and pecked Sooyoung's cheek. Then she took her hand.

'Come on, let's go further inside,' she said and led Sooyoung away from the door.

 

As Jessica woke up next morning, the room was filled with sunlight. How long did I sleep? she thought and turned around. That's when she saw someone sleeping next to her.

Jessica smiled, as she stared at Sooyoung's flawless face. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be asleep. Jessica couldn't believe the girl was actually there with her. It was unreal, she had thought it would never happen and almost lost hope. But Sooyoung had said she loved her...

Or was it just because of the situation? Sooyoung had been so broken last night... Jessica's hands balled to fists as she thought about Siwon and Tiffany. She wouldn't forgive this to them. She couldn't stand anyone hurting Sooyoung. Her beautiful Sooyoung...

Jessica reached her hand to touch Sooyoung's face. She run her fingers from her forehead to her lips.

But then the doorbell rang. Jessica sat up and looked at the direction of the door. Who could it be?

'Is it Siwon?' asked Sooyoung. Jessica looked at her quickly. Sooyoung's eyes were open and she looked worried.

'I go check it out. Just wait here,' Jessica said and got out of the bed.

She walked to the front door, straightening her night gown. The doorbell rang again. Jessica got to the door and looked out from the peephole. It was Siwon.

Jessica clicked the door open.

'What do you want?' she snapped as soon as she saw the guy.

'I wanna talk to Sooyoung,' Siwon said. He looked anxious.

'She's not here,' Jessica lied.

'Oh, I know she's here! Let me in.'

Jessica pulled the door more close.

'She doesn't want to see you.'

'Sooyoung!' Siwon shouted.

Jessica hit him with the door.

'Why don't you just go to Tiffany?' she spit.

Siwon stared at her. Then he said in a weird tone: 'I'm not with Tiffany anymore. It was a mistake. I love Sooyoung and I want my girlfriend back.'

'Well, I'm sorry, you just lost her,' Jessica told him coldly. 'Now get the hell out of here!'

Jessica pulled the door closed and let out of a sigh of relief.

'Thanks,' said Sooyoung. She was standing at the bedroom doorway. Jessica walked to her.

'I will never let him hurt you again, okay?' Jessica said.

Sooyoung nodded and smiled at Jessica. Jessica stared up in her eyes. She had to ask it.

'What you said yesterday... did you really mean it?'

'What? That I love you?' Sooyoung asked.

Jessica nodded. Sooyoung smiled.

'Yes, I meant it,' Sooyoung said. Then she doubted. 'Do you... still love me too?'

'Are you serious?' Jessica said starting to smile happily. She wrapped her arms around Sooyoung's waist. 'Of course I still love you!'

They both smiled. Then they leaned closer, their lips touching. Sooyoung's arms wrapped around Jessica, as they kissed.

'You know what? You can stay here as long as you want,' Jessica said after they pulled away. 'You can stay here forever if you want.'

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

Hello :D I was supposed to update this already a few days ago, but I had my graduation, and I just couldn't find time and energy to finish this chapter. But now it's here! Please comment ^^