Chapter 8

Would You Fall for a Weird Girl Like Me?

Author's POV:

"Yobseo?" Chunji answered his phone while driving his car.

"Neh appa."

"Arrasseo, arrasseo. I'll be there." He groaned as he hanged up.

"Aish, why do I have to go to that stupid meeting?" he said as he drove in high speed.

His phone rang again, "Yobseo?" he answered.

"Oh, hyung! What is it? Today? Neh, I'll be there!" Chunji said.

He stopped his car in front of his dad's company, "Hyung, I'll just call you later," he said then hanged up.

He went out of his car and was greeted by the guard, "Good morning sir Chunji."

"Good morning," Chunji greeted back with a smile.

"Omo, sir Chunji is here," the girl secretaries said in unsion and they quickly fixed themselves.

Chunji went in and was greeted welcomely by the girl secretaries.

Chunji winked then smiled at them, which made them squeal.

"Ehem, Chunji sshi, your father and the others are already in the meeting room," the male secretary informed.

"Neh," Chunji replied and head towards the meeting room.

 

"Aish! How long is this freaking meeting gonna last?" Chunji asked while playing with his phone.

Then someone tapped his shoulder, he looked behind him and saw the male secretary from earlier.

"Chunji sshi, please stop playing your phone, we're inside a meeting," he said.

Chunji kept his phone inside his pocket then put his feet at the top of the desk.

"Abeoji, are we done already? I have to go somewhere." Chunji said.

"Lee! Chan! Hee! Put your feet down!" Chunji's father shouted.

"How am I supposed to hand over the company to someone who's irresponsible?!?" his dad yelled.

"Did you made me come all this way just to nag at me?" Chunji asked as he stood up to leave.

"Lee Chan Hee! Come back here!" his father shouted.

As he head out of the meeting room, he bumped into a man causing his things to fall out.

"Mianhamnida, sir Chunji." The man said and bowed at him.

ring~! ring~! ring~! Chunji's phone rang again.

"Yobseo?" he asked.

"Oh! L.Joe ah! Yeah, I'm on my way." He said.

The man bent down and picked his things.

"Hae Rin? Araso!" He said then hanged up.

The man stopped as he heard the name Hae Rin, "Ahjusshi, gwenchana?" Chunji asked.

"Oh, neh sir Chunji." The man said as he continued picking his things.

"By chance sir Chunji, the Hae Rin you mentioned just now... Is she perhaps Kang Hae Rin? A girl with a blonde hair?" the man asked Chunji.

"Eh?"

"The girl you mentioned earlier... perhaps, do you know where she is?"

"Ahjusshi, I don't know any Kang Hae Rin. Nor a girl with blonde hair named Hae Rin." Chunji lied. "Ahjusshi, waeyo?"

"Ah.. ani... It's just that, she's my daughter. And I've been looking for her for quite a while now." The man said and handed Chunji a picture.

"That's my daughter," the man pointed out. "If ever you've seen her, please tell me."

"Neh ahjusshi, I will." Chunji said.

"Kamsahabnida, sir Chunji." Hae Rin's father said and left.

 

 

end of chapter 8;

 


 

author's notes:

I'm so sorry for like not updating for like forever... TT~TT (here's an L.Joe pic for you guys)

I'm sorry if I update like an old granny :'( I'm truly sorry... miahneyo~

I'm also sorry for the super duper short update! But I'll be back again next week for the next update!

I'm already typing the next chapter now, but I'm not sure if I would be able to post it this week :D

Hoping you all like this update! The next update would be much more awesome!!!

Cause they're going out on a date! (oops, sorry! I slipped that one out)

Don't forget to READ, COMMENT, LOVE and SUBSCRIBE! Readers are loved! New readers are welcomed and loved!

- kimmy -