Chapter 11

Would You Fall for a Weird Girl Like Me?

 

Hae Rin’s POV:

“Hae Rin ah!” someone called me.

I opened my eyes and found Byunghun’s face near mine. My eyes widened and quickly pushed him away, which he just chuckled and pulled me up.

“Morning beautiful.” He smiled at me, which made me blush madly.

“Why are you blushing?” Byunghun eyed me with a playful smile plastered on his face.

“I am not.” I quickly lowered my head and walked away from him.

I went to the kitchen and then let out a sigh. Kang Hae Rin! Stop blushing and get a hold of yourself! Or else he’ll find out that you like him.

I looked around the kitchen. Should I cook something for him? What should I cook? Did he already eat breakfast?

“Oppa, have you eaten breakfast?” I asked as I peeked outside. I spotted Byunghun sitting on the living room while thinking of something. Did he hear me?

I tiptoed towards where Byunghun was, planning on giving him a shock. I bent down to his ear and shouted, “Oppa!”

He almost jumped out of his seat and I laughed behind him. “You gave me a fright.”

“Omo. Oppa, were you scared?” I asked him as I continued to laugh at him. “Oppa, what were you thinking?”

“Ah, nothing.” Byunghun hesitated. I could tell that he was lying just by looking.

“If there’s something that’s bothering you, you can tell me anything oppa.”

“It’s nothing, don’t worry.” He smiled.

“Alright. By the way oppa, have you eaten breakfast?” I asked with a smile on my face.

“Ani, I haven’t. Why? Are you going to cook?” He asked.

“Neh. I’ll cook something for you!” I nodded my head.

“But isn’t it almost time for lunch?” He said as he pointed at the clock, which showed that it was already eleven.

“Then I’ll make us brunch!” I said excitedly.

Byunghun insisted on helping me make brunch, even though I don’t want him to. I chopped the mushrooms and Byunghun chopped the other vegetables. If you looked at Byunghun, he’d make a handsome chef. I continued to stare at him. 

It would be nice if Byunghun feels the same way for me but then, who am I kidding? I’m just someone he knew. I’m weird. The way I see it, he just pities me. What about those kind actions? Nah, don’t even think about it Hae Rin. He is just someone who is very kind and helpful. He would never like someone like me right?

“Yah, Hae Rin. Your finger is bleeding.” Byunghun said as I felt his hands on mine.

He quicky grabbed my hand and washed my finger, he grabbed the kit from one of the drawers.

“You should be careful.” Byunghun said, his eyes full of worry as he placed the band-aid.

“All done.” He said and gave my finger a quick peck.

“Yah… what are you doing?” I asked as I felt my cheeks heat up.

“So that your cut will heal soon.” He smiled.

“Did you remember something?” He asked.

“Ani, I was just thinking about something.” I said. “But it’s nothing to worry about.” I smiled at him reassuringly.

“I’ll do all the cutting, wouldn’t want your beautiful fingers to get cuts.” He smiled and took the knife away from me.

As I was boiling the pasta, a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around my waist. My eyes widened and tried to take his arms off but he just tightened his grip more. I could feel my heart beating against my chest.

“Wh-what a-re you doing?” I managed to ask.

He buried his face on my neck and mumbled, “You look like a wife when you’re doing these kind of things. It makes me want to make you my wife.”

It felt like the whole world stop, I could feel my heart banging against my chest, I could feel his hot breath on my skin.

His phone suddenly rang, he quickly let go of me and grabbed his phone from the pocket of his jeans.

“Hello?” He answered. “Oh, CAP hyung! Waeyo?”

“Arasseo, hyung. I’ll be right there.” Byunghun said as he hung up.

“I’m sorry Hae Rin, but I don’t think I can join you. CAP hyung and the others wants me to go with them somewhere.” Byunghun gave me an apologetic look.

I stopped in what I was doing and turned to him, “Gwenchana, you go on then. It sounds important.” I smiled at him reassuringly.

“I’ll just treat you to something later on, okay? Miahne.” Byunghun said as he hurriedly went out.

I continued cooking the pasta, after that, I ate alone in the balcony. I sighed as I finished my meal.

What should I do now then? Ah. Maybe I can find some good book to read.

I went to the bookshelf and started looking for some good books. I found an interesting novel and took it out from the shelf. As I took it out, a picture fell. I looked at the picture and saw a girl with long brown hair smiling cheerfully.

Who is this? It’s none of my business. I should probably put it back.

I inserted the picture on one of the book’s pages again. As I was about to return it, I saw a name at the bottom of the book. Sae Yoon.

This name. I think I have heard it from before. I just can’t seem to remember.

 

L.Joe’s POV:

The maids at CAP hyung’s house quickly let me in as they recognized me, they told me that the others were at the game room. I went inside the game room, they all looked at me as I opened the door, stopping from what they were doing.

“So…” I started as I made my way to the couch and sat down beside Changjo.

“Sae Yoon called.” Chunji said as he looked at me with a blank expression.

“What about her?” I asked.

“She said she’s coming back soon.” CAP hyung said as he continued playing his phone.

“Oh..”

“She said she’s coming next month or maybe earlier than that.” Chunji continued.

“Oh..”

“Is that all you can say? Your girlfriend is coming back and your reaction is just oh?” Chunji said as his voice was starting to rise up.

The others stopped on what they were doing and looked at Chunji.

“What do you want me to say then?” I asked.

“L.Joe, do you like Hae Rin now?” CAP hyung asked.

“I…” I paused for a while. “I think I do.”

CAP just sighed while Chunji stormed out of the room. What’s up with him?

“L.Joe, what about Sae Yoon?” CAP asked.

“Honestly hyung, I don’t know.” I told him. “I seriously don’t know.”

“You have got to think about it, L.Joe. It’s unfair to the both of them. One will get hurt in the end if you don’t straighten up your feelings.”

 

 

end of chapter 11;

 

 


Author's note: Hey my lovelies~ I know, I know. Took me awhile to update right? But at least I'm still alive and kicking it even though the updates are pretty much slow! Hopefully, I can fire up my engine soon and start updating faster than before! Well, I do hope that I have a lot of free time so that I can update! ;) Hope you all like this update! See you on my next update, lovelies~ ^^