Chapter 2

Would You Fall for a Weird Girl Like Me?

L.Joe is very nice to me... he let me stay at his house, he's so kind.

I stared at the window with my long blonde hair covering my face. I looked at the sights of Seoul, the city of loneliness comes back to me.

"Hae Rin, do you want to go out and meet my friends?" I turned around and saw L.Joe staring at me.

Even though a week has passed, I'm still shy when talking to him. "Um.. is it alright with you? I mean you have to drag me along.."

"It's totally fine with me, and I'm sure my friends won't mind, in fact they would be really happy," he said and chuckled.

"Where is your family?" he asked as we went in to his car.

My face darkened, "I don't have any family left, my mother... she passed away when I was a little girl and as for my father, he's-" I stopped and remember the thoughts of him kicking me out.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that. So your father have passed away too?" he said as he examined my face.

I looked at him with my eyes all watery, my father is still alive. He's probably looking for me through out Seoul.

 

L.Joe's POV:

A week has passed and she hasn't opened up with me.

I looked at her, seeing the emptiness in her eyes makes me feel sad for her.

We stopped at the coffee shop to meet my friends, I went in and saw that Hae Rin is still looking around outside.

I went back for her, "What's wrong?"

"I think I've been here before... maybe not... We should go in now," she said lowly.

We went in and my friends were entranced by her,

"Yah! L.Joe, who's her?" Chunji asked.

"She's a friend of mine, waeyo?"

"Well, I don't think I've seen her before," Niel said looking amazed by her.

"Well, let's just introduce ourselves then. Annyeong, I'm Lee Chan Hee, but you can call me Chunji."

"Hi there, I'm Ahn Daniel, but you should call me Niel,"

"Choi Jong Hyun, but call me Changjo,"

"Hey! Bang Min Soo here, call me CAP,"

Lastly, Ricky who was sitting and staring at her boredly,

"Yoo Chang Hyun, Ricky," he said while looking at his phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kang Hae Rin, nice to meet you," she said shyly.

"Can we like talk to L.Joe here?" asked CAP hyung. "Chunji, you go talk to her or something, while I talk to L.Joe."

CAP, Changjo, and Ricky went towards the table and I followed behind them.

"Byunghun, who is she really?" CAP hyung asked.

"Well, I saw her near outside the village, she was really hurt and lonely so I decided to help her," I explained.

"Then she's staying at your house?!?" Ricky asked.

I nodded my head, "What's up with your conversation?" Chunji asked from behind.

"Hyung, what about Sae Yoon?" Changjo asked.

"I love her, what does it gonna do with that?" I said.

"No, I mean, if she founds out..."

"Wait, you don't think that I like Hae Rin do you?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, yes, we thought of that," Ricky said while rolling his eyes.

"I don't like her, I just want to help her, alright?" I said.

"Just don't hurt Sae Yoon, araso?" Chunji barged.

"Hae Rin!! She went out, I don't know what's gotten into her," Niel shouted.

"BWOH?!?" I asked.

I looked out and saw Hae Rin crossing the street, her eyes shut close. What the hell is up with her?

I quickly walked out and saw that there's a truck, high speed, I quickly grabbed her wrist.

Before the truck could even hit her, we both landed on the ground.

She landed on top of me, she opened her eyes and looked into mine, "I'm sorry," she apologized and stood up.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"I think I remember this place," she said. "I'm sorry for the trouble I caused."

"At least you're safe," Niel said. "Also, we were getting along pretty well."

"You spaced out, I think we should go back," I looked at her worriedly.

"I'm sorry if I was interrupting..." she said and covered her face.

"It's alright, um... guys, we're going back," I said and entered the car.

 


Hey, so another update! ^^

I'll be updating again soon :D

Thank you for subbing, do comment okay?

- Kimmy Boo :3