Chapter 5

Would You Fall for a Weird Girl Like Me?

L.Joe's POV:

I grabbed a towel then wrapped it around her wrist.

"I'll just do it," I said and bent down picking the pieces from the floor.

She bent down again and started picking up the other pieces. She looked up and saw that I was staring at her.

L.Joe, snap out of it! Stop staring!

I stood up and went to the dinning table, what a weird feeling. . .

Aish! Just go grab the kit! I took the first aid kit from the cabinet.

I came back holding up a first aid kit, I bent down and slowly grabbed her hand. I put on some band aid and smiled, "There."

"Komawo," she smiled back.

My heart skipped a beat, she looks pretty when she smiles, I hope I can see her smiling always.

What's up with me? I stood up and looked at her again, she looked back at me.

"L.Joe sshi, gwenchana?" she asked as she stood up.

"Oh, I'm alright." I mumbled.

She looked at me with concern, "If you say so..."

She grabbed the dishes and put it in the dinning table.

"Halmoni, the food's ready," she knocked at halmoni's door.

Halmoni went out of the room and Hae Rin assit her to the dinning table.

"Thank you kids, you two remind me of my old days, you two really suit each other," halmoni smiled.

"Aniyo, halmoni, I'm really just L.Joe's friend," she smiled.

"Aigoo, you don't need to be shy! L.Joe likes you, and you like L.Joe, what's wrong with that?"

"L.Joe sshi, you should eat too," she smiled and grabbed my hand towards the dinning table.

I sat down beside halmoni and she sat down beside me.

I... I don't like her right? Do I? I can't possibly like her right? I looked at her, and she was smiling while eating her food.

She started eating and kept on looking at me, she kept on smiling every now and then.

She washed the dishes and I went out of the house, I sat on the balcony and looked up at the sky.

It was still raining and the weather is still not going well.

Why do I have a weird feeling that there's something gonna happen pretty much soon?

I feel sorry for Hae Rin since her mother died when she was a little, while her dad. . . well, she hasn't told me yet.

Why do I keep thinking about Hae Rin? Aish!!!

I wonder when will Sae Yoon come back? It's been two years already. . . What if she saw Hae Rin?

"L.Joe sshi, is there something bothering you?" she asked as she sat beside me.

I looked at her, "You know L.Joe sshi, if you have any problem just tell me," she smiled.

I have a problem, I'm still figuring out my feelings for you. . .

"Honestly, you're my savior, I'm thankful since that day you found me," she crossed her arms and hugged her knees.

"L.Joe, I'll aways be there for you no matter what," she smiled.

My heart started beating fast again, what's wrong with me?

"My mother was my only family, she was the only one who cared for me. . ." she mumbled.

"You've never told me about your father," I looked at her.

"What about your father? You told me that he passed away too, right?" I asked.

"My father. . . He's not dead. He doesn't really care about me. . . He became mean towards me since my mom died, he blames me for the cause of my mother's death. He always tortures me, sometimes he lets me sleep outside. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran away. He's probably off looking for me now, once he found me, who knows what'll happen." she sighed while a tear fall from her eye.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. I shouldn't have asked about him, I just give you much more pain."

I'm such an idiot! Why did I even bothered asking her that?

"No, it's not like that! I'm really thankful that you helped me and came into my life," she forced a smile.

"L.Joe sshi, if you need any help. I'll be gladly to help you!" she mumbled.

"I better go and catch up some sleep, since it's late and all." she said and stood up.

She left as I stood up as well, "By the way L.Joe sshi, thank you for bringing me here, it was fun!" she called out.

I turned around and saw her standing near her doorway.

"Good night Byunghun sshi~!" she smiled and went inside her room.

My heart skipped a beat, Good night Byunghun sshi! Good night Byunghun sshi! Good night Byunghun sshi!

Those words kept echoing in my head, the way Hae Rin said it, it is exactly the same as the way she calls me.

There's only one person who calls me by that name, and that is no other than Kim Sae Yoon, my girlfriend.

 

end of chapter 5; 

 


Author's notes:

Hoped you all loved this update! More drama and romance on the next chapters!

Thank you for waiting for the update! :) I'll be back soon! ^___^

Sorry for the short chappie, I promise to make a longer one on the next! > / / / <

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! ^^

- kimmy -