Chapter 3

Would You Fall for a Weird Girl Like Me?

Hae Rin's POV:

He looked at me with his gentle eyes, "Is something wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing, if you just need to talk to someone, you can always talk to me." he said while smiling.

I sat at the corner of his bed, "Miahne."

"For what?" he asked.

"For making you worry," I said while lowering my head.

He slowly put up my chin, "It's alright."

L.Joe, you're so sweet to me. You're the first person whoever acknowledge me...

"Hae Rin, I hope you can open up to me," he said.

I nodded and planned on something.

"L.Joe sshi, since you helped me so much, I'll repay you by cooking you a meal," I said excitedly and smiled.

He chuckled, "I just said open up to me, and now you're all happy?"

"I understand, I'm not gonna cook you food anymore..." I said sadly.

"Yah! I was just kidding... You better cook me something delicious!"

"Neh!" I said and quickly went to the kitchen.

Hmmm... I wonder what's L.Joe's favorite dish? Aish! Jinja! Better think of something delicious...

 

Ta-dah!! Finally, I've done it. Hmm.. it smells delicious, I hope L.Joe will love it! What if he doesn't like it?

I put the dish into the dinning table and looked for him,

he was standing in one of the bookshelves, looking at the picture frames.

"L.Joe sshi, food's ready." I called.

"Uh.... yeah," he quickly put the frame back and head towards me,

I looked back where he was standing and shook my head.

We sat at the dinning table, he put one meat in his mouth,

"So... how was it...?" I asked hoping he would like it.

He looked at me then down at the food,

"Miahne, I'm not a good cook. I'm sorry!" I quickly apologized.

"It's.... delicious!!" he exclaimed.

"Jinja?!?" I asked wide eyed. No one ever praised my cooking before. . .

I'm so happy!! I'm glad that he liked it!

He nodded his head, "You should prepare our food from today and onwards," he smiled.

"Neh! I'll do my best!" I smiled.

"Also, you should smile more often, you look pretty when you smile," by that my cheeks flushed bright red.

I looked at the side and think of an excuse, "Umm. . . I'll go and wash the dishes!"

Whew! That was close. What if he saw me blushing?

I looked at the dinning room and saw a happy L.Joe munching on his food.

I sighed in relief and hold my chest, what is this feeling?

 

Night came, L.Joe was in the balcony, I was laying down at the bed.

I wonder what's he's doing? I walked towards the balcony and saw L.Joe sleeping in the chair.

I looked at him curiously, it's like he was having a nightmare.

I went in to get some blanket and wrapped him up,

I pressed my thumb against his cheek, his face suddenly felt relieve.

I slowly took of my hand and stood up, as I was just about to leave, he grabbed my wrist, "Sae Yoon ah, don't go..." he mumbled in his sleep. "Stay with me . . . please?"

He kept on mumbling the name Sae Yoon in his sleep, is she his sister?

I looked at him and kissed him in the cheek, he stopped mumbling and smiled.

"L.Joe sshi, you're the first person, I've ever liked to take care of." I smiled and went back to bed.

 

L.Joe's POV:

I woke up with the sun hitting my face, I looked down and saw a blanket wrapped around me.

I got up and looked at Hae Rin, she was curling up in to her thin covers.

So she gave me her blanket? This girl really. . .

I went back to the balcony and get the blanket, I slowly wrapped it around her body.

She slightly moved and opened her eyes, which was staring right directly at me.

"Pabo. . ." she mumbled and closed her eyes again.

I chuckled, I should probably go and make her some breakfast.

 

-

 

I put the dishes in th table and went to the side of the bed.

"Hae Rin ah, wake up, I cooked some breakfast for you," I said and shook her lightly.

"Mmm..." she mumbled and faced me with her eyes closed.

"Hae Rin," I called again and began tickling her sides.

"Yah!" she quickly sat up and hit me in the head.

She opened her eyes and rubbed them, "Good morning L.Joe sshi." she smiled.

"I'm sorry if I hit you. I didn't mean to. Jeongmal miahne." she apologized.

"Ah, it's alright. It was my fault for tickling you."

"Uhm, food in the table," I pointed out.

"Komawo, but I thought I was going to cook starting today?" she asked looking at me weirdly.

"Nevermind that, I just want to say thank you." I smiled remembering that she gave me her blanket.

"Thank you for what? I didn't do anything good. . ." she frowned.

"Ah, it's nothing. Let's go eat!" I said and walked towards the dinning room.

She got up from the bed and neatly folded the covers.

 

-

 

"Hae Rin ah, we're going out today," I told her.

She was sitting at the couch while reading a book,

"Hmm? Right now?" she took off her eyes off the book and stared at me.

"Uh, yeah. Right now," I said and head out.

"So, where are we going?" she asked while tailing behind me.

"It's a place where you know pretty well, you'll see." I mumbled.

"Yah! Don't tell me it's the hospital! Andwae! I'm not going. . ." she pouted.

"It's not that, just trust me, okay?" I said and pushed her towards the door.

 


sweetcandy13 speaking: So, do you like this chapter? ^^

Hae Rin sshi, are you falling for L.Joe?!? Eotteokhae?!?

I'll be updating again later! <3<3<3

Thank you for subscribing c':