Chapter 4

Would You Fall for a Weird Girl Like Me?

L.Joe's POV:

"Hey, isn't this the place. . ." she murmered while looking at the scenery.

"Yeah, we're going to visit halmoni." I said while looking at her.

"Jinja? I want to meet her," she said excitedly.

I smiled. I knocked on the door, "Halmoni, it's Byunghun," I called.

Halmoni opened the door, "Oh, Byunghun ah, you came by again." halmoni smiled and eyed Hae Rin."With a pretty young lady I see."

"Umm.. Annyeonghaseyo halmoni, Hae Rin imnida," she smiled and bowed.

"Are you Byunghun's girlfriend? Aigoo, this boy didn't I told you that'll you find your girl soon?" halmoni said.

"Aniyo halmoni, I'm his friend. We're just friends," she smiled.

"No need to be shy Hae Rin. Come on in," she said and walked in.

I followed behind halmoni and Hae Rin closed the door, then followed behind me.

She grabbed my hand and hold onto it tightly.

I looked at her confusingly, "I'm scared that I'll get lost," she muttered and looked away.

"Hae Rin sshi, please follow Byunghun. Your room will be the next door beside Byunghun's," halmoni smiled.

"Halmoni, we're not gonna stay that long, we're just gonna visit," I said and smiled.

"Oh, I see. So are you gonna visit the children?" halmoni asked.

"Of course halmoni, I promised them that when I came by I'll give them some ice cream," I said.

"Hae Rin ah, let's go visit the children and play with them," I said.

"I'm not really good at playing with kids," she confessed.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine." I smiled at her.

 I dragged her outside and went to the playground, there were many children playing,

"Annyeong!!" I shouted and waved my hand.

"Oh, it's Byunghun oppa!" Lizzy shouted.

"Byunghun hyung!" Jin called.

They ran towards me, "Oppa, who's that girl your holding hands with?!?" Lizzy asked while glaring at Hae Rin.

She quickly let go off my hand and faced the other side.

"This is my friend Hae Rin, she came here to play with you," I told them.

"Oppa, she's not your girlfriend right? You have to wait for seven more years!" she stated and crossed her arms.

I heard Hae Rin chuckle, "Yah unnie! Are you laughing at me? Is it because MY oppa is older than me?"

"Ani, it's not like that," she quickly said and shook her head.

"Hae Rin ah, this is Lizzy and Jin," I pointed out.

"Annyeong Jin! Annyeong Lizzy!" she beamed.

Lizzy went towards Hae Rin, "Unnie! Don't try to take oppa away from me, araso?" she asked.

"Of course, Little Princess!" she smiled.

"Hyung, you promised us that you'll buy us some ice cream," Jin reminded.

"Let's go and buy some ice cream!" I said.

Lizzy quickly grabbed my arm and stuck her tongue out to Hae Rin.

Hae Rin just chuckled, "Jin sshi, do you want to go with noona then?" she asked.

"Shiro! I don't even know you!" Jin said.

"I guess I'll be on my own then," she pouted.

"Noona, do you have some problems? I think you're acting like a kid."

"Am I?" she said and pouted once again.

"Aish! Araso! I'll go with noona then," Jin said and grabbed hold of Hae Rin's hand.

"Kaja!" Lizzy beamed.

We went to the ice cream stand, "Lizzy, what flavor?" I asked.

"Strawberry!" "Chocolate for me, hyung!"

"Hae Rin ah, what flavor do you like?"

"Mwoh? Me? Umm... vanilla?" she answered.

"One strawberry, one chocolate and two vanillas please," I said and paid for it.

 

Hae Rin's POV:

Ow! My head hurts! Why does it hurt so much?

'Hae Rin what flavor would you like?' my mom asked.

'Umma, I want vanilla flavored!'

'Alright, mommy's goona buy you an ice cream. Don't cross the street ok?'

'Neh!' I beamed.

Then it was dark and I heard L.Joe calling my name.

"Hae Rin ah, is something wrong?" L.Joe asked. "Hae Rin?"

"A-a-an-ni, nothing's wrong," I said and grabbed my ice cream.

"Thanks for the ice cream!" I said and quickly walked away.

Why am I having some flashback? I've been having troubles sleeping at night and this blackouts.

"Noona ah, is there something wrong?" Jin asked.

"It's nothing, I just remembered something," I said and patted his head.

"Unnie!! Are you okay? Gwenchana?" Lizzy asked in concern.

I nodded my head.

"Unnie, you can have oppa, you two look good anyways, do you like oppa?" she asked.

I quickly hesitated, "A-a-a-an-n-n-i-yo, how can you say that?"

"Hm. So you don't like Byunghun oppa?" she asked.

"Well, I do like him, but not that like as in love," I explained.

"Oppa is really worried about you though, he says that you always space out and somewhat blackout?"

"I'm alright, tell your oppa to stop worrying about me," I smiled.

Jin was listening carefully while his ice cream, then smirked.

"I'll go tell Byunghun hyung that noona likes him," Jin said and ran towards L.Joe.

"Yah! Jin! Andwae!" I said and quickly ran after him.

"Hyung!!! Noona said that she li-like-kes y-" I quickly covered his mouth.

"Yah! Jin, you can't say that to L.Joe." I stated.

"It's our little secret, unnie," Lizzy said and held up her pinky.

Jin nodded his head and held up his pinky.

I help up my pinky and locked it with theirs, "It's our little secret," I said and smiled.

He grabbed my hand and spun me around to face him.

"What's the secret?" L.Joe asked curiously.

"It's a secret, why would I tell you that?" I stared at him.

"Oppa! I have to go now, it's getting dark! Unnie, annyeong! Visit us soon, okay?" Lizzy said and waved.

"Hyung, I'll go with Lizzy, my mom will get mad at me. Noona, annyeong! See you next time!" Jin said and left with Lizzy.

"L.Joe, I think we should get going too," I said as I looked around the dark sky.

"I think it's gonna rain," I continued as I walked closely with L.Joe.

We went back to halmoni's house, "Halmoni, I think Hae Rin and I should get going now," L.Joe said.

Then suddenly a thunder striked, "OMONA!" I shouted.

L.Joe looked at me with concern eyes, "Miahne, I'm scared of thunders," I mumbled.

"Kids, I don't think you should go home, I just heard from the news that there'll be a big storm," halmoni informed.

"You should stay here," halmoni continued.

"Alright, it's not like we can do anything," he sighed.

"I'm going to cook some meal for you," halmoni said.

"Halmoni, I'll help you," I said and smiled at her.

"Halmoni, we'll just cook food for you, since we're going to stay here after all," L.Joe said.

"Aigoo, kids these days so kind and helpful. I'm going to take a rest for a while." Halmoni said and went to her room.

"I think you should cook, your cooking taste better," L.Joe mumbled.

We went to the kitchen and prepared the food.

I grabbed a plate then the thunder boomed which caused me to drop the plate. "OMONA!"

"Aish! I'm such a pabo!" I said and started hitting myself.

I bent down and grabbed the pieces on the floor. "AH!" I yelped.

"Gwenchana?" he asked as he bent down then grabbed my wrist and looked at my fingers.

He grabbed a towel then wrapped it around my finger.

"I'll just do it," he said and bent down picking the pieces from the floor.

I bent down again and started picking up the other pieces.

I looked up and saw that L.Joe was looking directly at me.

My heart started to beat fast, what is this feeling? Please tell me. . .

He stood up and went to the dinning table,

"I think I'm starting to like him more than just friends. . . Eotteokhae?" I mumbled.

He came back holding up a first aid kit, he bent down and grabbed my hand.

He put on some band aid and smiled, "There."

"Komawo," I smiled back.

 

 


 

Kimmy speaking: Ehem! So there you have it! The night update, just as promised! ^^

I'll be back soon, so please do wait for me! Kamsahabnida! <3

Love you guys so much, thank you for subbing!

Please do comment, alright? c':