Chapter 6

Would You Fall for a Weird Girl Like Me?

 

Hae Rin's POV:

I woke up with the sun hitting my face, the windows were open, the curtains flew in the room. 

I looked around and remembered that we were on halmoni's house. I got up and fixed myself, I walked out of my room and went outside. No one was around the living room nor the dinning room. I wonder where halmoni is? I heard water running in the back, I found halmoni watering the plants. 

"Halmoni, good morning. I should help you with that," I said and grabbed a watering can. 

"Hae Rin ah, there's no need for you to help me," she smiled. 

"But halmoni-" 

"Why don't you wake Byunghun up? I've prepared some breakfast for you and Byunghun." She said as she shooed me away. 

I guess I can't help it. I walked towards L.Joe's door, so I guess I have to wake him up. 

I slowly opened the door and walked inside, there inside was a prince, sleeping so peacefully. 

I walked towards his bed and sat on the chair beside it. I stared at him for a while, and observed him quietly. Should I wake him up? Nevermind, I'll just come back again later. As I was about to leave, the chair made some noise, which ended waking L.Joe up. 

"Hae Rin? What are you doing here?" he asked as he stood up.

He looked cute with his messy hair, groggy voice and small eyes. Snap out of it! I said as I tried to erase my thoughts.

"Um, halmoni asked me to wake you up. But. . . you look like you were having a good dream, so. . . I didn't woke you up." I said while looking down at my feet.

"You should have just woken me up," he said and sat down by the chair.

"Sorry for barging into your room." I apologized.

"No, it's alright." he said.

"Um, there's food ready in the dinning room, so.. come and eat with me?" I said then head out of his room and closed the door.

"Halmoni, let's go eat together! Halmoni?" I called.

I looked at the back door, but halmoni wasn't there. Strange. . . where did halmoni go? I went to halmoni's room, to find her sleeping soundly. I was worrying to much . . .

I went back to the dinning room to find L.Joe dozing off in his chair. I sat down beside him and poked his cheek, "Yah! L.Joe ah! Wake up!"

His eyes opened and looked at me, "Still sleepy I see. Didn't get some sleep last night?" I asked.

He continued to stare at me, did I do something wrong? He then poked my cheek, "POKE back," he smiled.

Finally, he smiled. I thought he was mad at me. "Byunghun ah, can we play with Jin and Lizzy later?" I asked.

He stared at me again, did I say something wrong? Oh, maybe he doesn't want me to call him Byunghyun. Aish, jinja! I'm so stupid.

"Miahne, I shouldn't have called you that." I looked down at my feet.

"Ani, it's alright. Honestly, I like you calling me that," he smiled.

I can feel my cheeks burning up and quickly looked at the other side to avoid L.Joe seeing my face.

I started to eat my breakfast while L.Joe was eating his too. I looked up to him and our eyes met. I quickly looked away, Hae Rin ah, you better stop this! Then there was a very awkward silence, "Um, I'll go fetch halmoni." I quickly said and excused myself.

 

L.Joe's POV:

Hae Rin and I went to the playground, Lizzy saw us and quickly ran with Jin.

"Unnie! Annyeong! Oppa, annyeong!" Lizzy greeted us with a smile.

"Noona! Hyung!" Jin came after her.

"I thought you went back to Seoul oppa?" Lizzy asked.

"It rain hard yesterday right? That's why we haven't went back." I said as I bent down to her eye level.

"Unnie! I'm so glad you're here, can you help me with this book?" she asked as she pulled a book out of her bag.

"Of course!" she said and smiled at her.

"Hyung! Can you teach me how to play soccer? You promised me that you'll show some cool moves, right hyung?" Jin asked and got his soccer ball.

I nodded my head and went towards the soccer field. While Hae Rin and Lizzy sat by the tree.

 

Hae Rin's POV:

"And they live happily ever after." I said as I finished the last sentence of the book.

"Unnie, thank you for reading this with me," she beamed.

"My mom is always busy, so she doesn't have time to tell me a story. But I'm really happy that you read it for me!" she smiled again.

"My mom used to tell me stories when I was a little kid too you know. . . But she stopped when I was 6." I sadly said.

"Why unnie? Did something happened to her?" she asked.

"Not really, she died when I was 6, but I don't really know what happened to her." I said.

"I'm sorry unnie, I didn't know. Unnie, your umma is in a safe place now, you don't need to worry about her anymore!" she said.

"Yeah," I smiled back.

Then there it was again the pain in my head, without anything else I passed out.

 

"Hae Rin ah, what flavor would you like?" my mom asked.

"Umma, I want vanilla flavored!"

"Alright, mommy's goona buy you an ice cream. Don't cross the street ok?"

"Neh!" I beamed.

My mom crossed the street and went to the ice cream stand, while I was standing at the other side of the street.

Then I saw a cute puppy in the middle of the road, "What a cute puppy!" I said and bent down to pat it on the head.

I went towards the puppy and patted its head, "Good boy!"

"Hae Rin ah, I bought your ice cream!" my mom said and turned around.

"Umma! Look at this cute puppy!" I called out.

"Hae Rin, watch out!" my mom called with a panic look on her face.

I looked behind me and saw a truck speeding up towards me, beep beep beep, beep beep beep.

The truck honking rapidly, I was frozen, my body couldn't move.

My mom quickly ran towards me and pushed me to the other side, then I heard a screeching sound. I looked behind me and saw blood on the floor,the truck upside down and my mom lying on the floor.

"Umma! Umma! Umma!" I said and shook her up.

"Umma! Miahne. I won't disobey you anymore, please wake up umma! Umma!" I called and cried at her side.

I cried, the blood got to me and I fainted.

 

end of chapter 6;

 


 

author's notes:

Hoped you all loved this update! Hae Rin's past is revealed again.

There's still lots of secrets to reveal, from her past I mean . . .

No worries the next chapter would be something fun and sweet! ^^

I'm sorry if I'm such an old granny on updating fanfics, miahne.

I'll be back soon, I'm actually trying to finish this fic first :)

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

- kimmy -