Neverland Chapter 8

Neverland

 

NEVERLAND
 
 
Chapter 8
 
(The wedding part II)
 
 
JIYONG POV
 
The wedding about to start as my family and I were seated near the front, slowly music start feeling the air as everyone shifted their body to face the back as one by one the bride maid made their way out from the door, first was Teddy-hyung wife she was donning a short blue dress that showcase her legs, I turn over to TOP-hyung and notice a pain look on his face, I knew he wasn’t over her yet as he shifted to face the front. Next was a small short hair girl that I happen to find out through Seungri was Daesung younger sister, well I won’t doubt that because they look so much alike. Next a blonde hair girl step out in a full length blue dress I heard a couple of the guys around me gasp as she slowly walk down the allied, I couldn’t put my finger on it but I’ve seen her somewhere before as she made her way closer she sifted her gaze as our eyes meet and it click right then and there.
 
*That can’t be her?*
 
I couldn’t take my eyes off of her, was that really the same tomboy, evil, nut kicking girl I met last night at the club?
 
MEET & GREET
 
The day slowly turn into night as the sun set and the wedding guest were busy chit chatting with other guests. People were all over the place dancing on the dance floor or eating at their table or just standing around mingling with one another. 
 
The bride and groom were dancing and twirling all over the dance floor, lost in their own world of magic and happiness. Minji had caught up with her brother as they sat down at a table and chatted about the night and making plans about Minji going back home. Bom and Teddy were busy trying to keep hormone  driven teenager out from the bedrooms and make sure everything was running smoothly. Chaerin on the other hand have found her way to the other side of the lake as she sat up on her favorite rock as she watches the glistening lights and dancing peoples twirl and sway to the music. She took off her heels and place them on the grass as she massage her aching feet, it has been a long time since she had to wear heels and she still hate them. She recall trying to convince Dara to let her were her converse under her dress as it was long enough to cover her shoes, but Dara will not let and threaten to super glue the heels to her feet if she didn’t wear them.  
 
Chaerin the lay down on the flat rock that was half laying on dry land and the other half over the water, she hike her dress up to her knees as she dip her feet into the clod water as a sudden chill ran up and sown her body. 
 
“Awww that feels good”
 
She place her hands underneath her head as she gaze up at the stars and started to count, when she stress or needed to et away she will always come here in the middle of the night and lay on her rock and count the stars, she knew that she will never really could count all of them but it was a stress reliever for her. 
 
She closed her eyes as she listen to the faint music across the lake as she tap her feet onto the water with the beat of the music. 
 
“So your Dara-noona friend I see”
 
Chaerin open her eyes and sat up quickly as she turn to the voice that was behind her. She was greeted by a young man with black hair, he had on a suit that fitted him very handsomely his hands were in his pocket as he step closer and the light glistening off the water reflect his face to her. 
 
She already knew who was the owner of that voice as his evil little smirk appeared on his face as he took another step closer to her. She stood up as she turn her whole body to face him she pointed her finger at him before he could take another step.
 
“Yah, you better not come any closer or I will kick you again”
 
He stop in his place as she thought her words have gotten to him but he started to laugh and evil laugh echo from his mouth that gave her chills just like when the cold lake water touches her feet. 
 
“What’s so funny huh?”
 
She tried to sound as claim as possible. 
 
“You think I will let you hit me again, o no no no you are mistaken”
 
She look at him up and down as she step closer he was only about 5 feet away from her.
 
“See when I first saw you I thought that can’t be you, such an ugly girl can never look that pretty.”
 
Chaerin felt heat rushing through her body as her fingers curl up into a fist. 
 
“But I can’t blame you for looking the way you do, you should thank who ever your make-up artist are, they did such a tremendous job on you that they can turn that cat like face of yours into something to desire.”
 
He was now on the rock only 2 feet away from her he stop as he was now looking into her eyes.
 
“But no matter what ugly is still ugly”
 
She snap as she swing her left arm at him but he caught it then she swing her left hand and he caught that as well. He pull her closer to him as his face was only inches from her as he could feel her warm breath on his neck he then wrap one arm around her as he pin her to his chest. She started to struggle but no matter how much she tried she couldn’t break free from his grip. He then with his free hand started to twirl a piece of her hair in between his fingers as he lifted to his nose and sniff it lightly. 
 
“One good thing about you though that you do smell pretty good.”
 
“GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME”
 
She started to struggle even more as she push and hit his chest with whatever room she had between him and her pin up arms. She then forcefully push against his chest as at that moment he let her go and she flow back as she stumble on the rock and fell into the water. 
 
She could fell the water engulf her as the coldness from the water sent painful pinches all over her body she emerge from the water as she pull herself up she could only make out his laugh and his back as he disappear in the darkness.  She drag herself back up onto the rock she wipe her face and notice all the make-up was rubbing off of her and the dress was ruined her hair was in a total mess. How could she face the guest and her friends like this and if Teddy-oppa found out he would kill that bastard and that would cause a ruckus and she don’t want to ruined Dara wedding. She stood up and grab her heels and avoid going to the right side of the yard to avoid guest as she hide in the darkness and made a B line to her bedroom window and made sure no one was in there as she slide the window open and climb inside. 
 
She took a quick hot shower and towel dry her hair as she went back into her room and lock the door. She recall what happen as she remember the face that did this to her as she grab her pillow and started to violently ripping the thing to shreds.
 
“You will die”
 
After a couple more minute she grab a dress from the back of her closet that she wore to Bom and her brother wedding it was a red mini dress that Bom insisted she wear it to the dinner. It was to short for her liking but it was the only thing she can wear. 
 
  http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/melissaduong1/29367fb786877e3af28daedcfdea372f.jpg
 
She blow dry her hair and straighten it she have no clue what the hair stylist did to her hair before so this is all she could do. She apply a light foundation and a light peach blush and a light pink lipstick with a bit of gloss and outline her eyes.
 
She look herself in the mirror as check herself over to make sure she look decent to her surprise she like this look better then the one before. She slip on the same heels as it was black and matches her hew outfit as well.  She headed out of her room and join all the guest she found Minji sitting at a table talking to a guy she walk over and tap Minji on the shoulder.
 
“Unni there you are Bom and Teddy were looking for you, omo why did you change?”
 
“Long story I’ll tell you later but I can’t wear the other dress right now”
 
“Oh I see…Oh Unni this is my older brother Daesung”
 
Chaerin look over to the blonde hair man as he stood up and smile at her and bow.
 
“Hi I’m Daesung, Minji brother”
 
“Hi I’m Chaerin Lee Chaerin”
 
“Omo you’re the owner of this ranch?”
 
“My Brother and I”
 
“Oppa ask Chaerin-unni to dance”
 
I small tint of red appear on his face as he look over at the blonde beauty as he offer his hands.
 
“Would you like to dance”
 
Chaerin smile as she gently grab his hands.
 
“Just to warn you I at dancing”
 
As both made their way to the dance floor he held onto her waist as she place one hand on his shoulder and the other was intertwine with his. They started to move to the music as they conversant.
 
What she doesn’t notice was a lot of pair of eyes watching them but one in particular was fill with rage that if that stare can make them catch on fire they will be burn to death right about now. 
 
After the song was over both headed back to the table where Minji was sitting as she was exchanging verbal insult with a guy. Daesung walk up to the young man and place his arm around his shoulder.
 
“Yah, Seungri I can’t leave for 5 minute and your over here picking a fight with my sister.”
 
“Me?”
 
Seungri pointed at himself.
 
“Why is it always has to be me that started the fight?”
 
“Because you’re an like that”
 
Minji stuck out her tongue at him. 
 
“See, see she started it.”
 
“Minji that’s not nice”
 
Chaerin grab her shoulder as Seungri focus was now on Chaerin as he shrug off his hyung hands and straighten out his suit.
 
“And who might you be, pretty lady?”
 
“Don’t even think about it if you think me ripping your balls off hurt she will murder you on the spot.”
 
Seungri then back away a little as she eye the new girl in front of him.
 
“She right I don’t like cheap guys hitting on me”
 
“Cheap?”
 
Seungri look at himself up and down 
 
“Hahahaha”
 
Daesung laugh
 
“This is Gucci”
 
Seungri yelled
 
“I don’t mean in material thing dumb, dumb I mean as your cheap, sleazy, manners.”
 
Daesung just broke out into laughter 
 
“She got you”
 
A couple more minute of fighting between the three people ended as they were now seated at the table talking normally as Daesung and Minji and Chaerin were talking and Seungri would in once in a while until TOP and the now sober Taeyang join them.  They all talk and found out how each one knows the bride and groom.
 
“So I see the ugly duckling change”
 
Chaerin turn around to the annoying voice she dread hearing as he made his way to the table with two girls on either side of his arms. Everyone at the table look to one another as Chaerin stood up.
 
“What the hell are you doing here?”
 
“Well these are my friends, I should ask you instead what are you doing here?”
 
Chaerin turn around to face the guys
 
“He your friend?”
 
They all noded, she turn back to face him as he order the two girls to leave.
 
“How can these handsome, nice, guys be friends with someone as annoying and cold hearted and evil as yourself?”
 
Minji was now at Chaerin side grabbing her arm as she knew how her unni get like when she was piss off, but she had no clue why she was so mad at this guy that was in front of them.
 
“Jiyong what’s going on?”
 
Chaerin now could finally put a name on that face
 
*Jiyong so that‘s his name*
 
She then grab a glass of whine that was on the table and walk up to him and gently brush her finger on his cheeks and lean up as his eyes widen at her sudden action. As she whisper into his ear sending chill down his spin.
 
“Nice to meet you Jiyong-shi, the name is Lee Chaerin and don’t you ever forget it.”
 
She then pour the glass of whine over his head as she back away and watch the red liquid run down his face and all over his body. She gave him a smirk and walk away as Minji walk after her looking over to her brother and the now soak man and then back to her unni. 
 
*LEE CHAERIN*
 
A/N: Yay another chapter up I hope you guys like this chapter.