Neverland Chapter 1

Neverland

 

Neverland

Chapter 1

(The Angry Boss)

 

“What on earth is going on? I wanted this deal close when I got back from China so why the hell is it still pending?”

“Sir we had a little bit of a miss understanding in the count of product that we were supposes to make the client wanted 500,000 order but we miss took it as 50,000.”

Jiyong was on the verge of no return when he stood up from behind his desk and walk over to the product manager.

“So your telling me that we under made the order and now I have to give the client a 30% discount and make more order.”

“Yes sir”

The man in front of him tremble with fear as he can sense his boss anger over taking the whole room, the man head was hung low as he didn’t dare staring into his boss eyes.

“So tell me what the use of ing hiring someone like you if you mess up like this”

“Sir I will fix this”

“No need I can handle it myself, and consider yourself fire and get out of my office.”

“Sir”

“NOW!!!”

The middle age man eyes widen as he hurried out the door as he left the young CEO in his office.

“Why the hell am I surrounded by such incapable peoples?”

As he sat back down at his desk and pick up the phone and dial a number the other line pick up as he spoke to the other person that was on the line.

“Fix this, I already fire Mister Chun and if this isn’t fix I’ll make sure the whole product department is fire and I’ll make sure no one will hire them including yourself.”

He slam down the receiver back onto the base then lean back in his chair and turn himself to the floor to ceiling window as he gaze upon downtown Seoul City and the busy street as people are busy walking, running going on about their days. Suddenly he heard his door open and knew who it was only one person would just walk into his office without informing him first.

“Seungri you better have a good excuse to barge in like this, I’m not in the mood to joke around with you right now.”

“Damn Jiyong-hyung all I did was walk in to your office, I didn’t murder anyone.”

The young man then sat down at the black leather couch that was along one side of the wall. He then grabs a magazine that was on the coffee table and flips through the page.

“I heard you just fired Mister Chun”

“I did so?”

Jiyong knew his young friend never come in without a reason or something to tell him so he waited patiently to hear his young friend speak.

“Hyung you can’t go firing everyone that piss you off, that was the 5th product manager you fired in the last 3 months.”

“So”

The young man stood up as he tosses his hands up in the air.

“So, we can’t afford to keep hiring new manager every month like this can you just chill and let m handle my job as the assistant manager of this place you can relax and collect the money hyung.”

“I can’t afford to sit around while these people keep messing up my company.”

“Hyung without these people your company wouldn’t be up and running, so you should be a little nicer to your employee.”

“Sir Miss Kim is here to see you”

Before the secretary finish announcing the door to his office open once again this time welcoming a young lady in her early 20’s with long brown hair that were in loose curls as she sported a short pink mini dress and her white 5 inch heel; to finish it off with a LV handbag and a pair of white sunglasses on her head.

“oppa”

She whines as she ran over to Jiyong and latch onto his arm.

“What is it Jen I have work to do”

The young girl made a pouty face before she tug harder on his arm as she lay her head onto his chest.

*cough couch*

Seungri stood up as the two look over to him

“I can see your ball and chain I mean girlfriend is here”

“Finance” Jen corrected him

“Whatever I’m going to leave you two lovebirds alone then”

This is the one time Jiyong would prefer the young man to stay, but he always leave at the time when he wishes for him to stay.

“See you later Ji”

As he wave his hand at his now piss off friend as a smirk appear on his lip and left the room.

“I don’t know why you are friend with him; he is such a loser and he poor you should have better friends then him and that group you hang out with, if you want I can introduce to some of my friends they are very rich and powerful.”

Jiyong know how she is and always bring up his friends statist when she not happy with one of them she will always complain about their wealth to her they were poor and low class. Some of his friends are more well off then the other but they always have each other back, and he did not like it when she or anyone talk crap on his friends.

He shook her hands off of him and walk over to his chair and sat down, the young girl knew he hit a sore spot with him as she walk over and made her pouty face and sat down on his lap and wrap her arms around his neck and kiss his lips and pull away before showing him her puppy dog eyes.

“Oppa let go grab some dinner I’m hungry and let’s go shopping there this new bag I MUST have.”

Jiyong rolled his eyes mentally at the bubble, blather mouth girl in front of him, I didn’t understand why he was engaged to this girl, but as reality was playing a cruel joke on him his parent and her parent are longtime friends and there engagement was plan way before he was born.

Who would have thought in today day and age arrange married still happen, but to put the cherry on the top his father needed to merge the family company together as they will then be the biggest export and import company in all of Asia. Not to mention half of the product in Korea are produce by his company.

“I can’t Jen I have A LOT of document that need to be sign and work to be done, maybe next time when I have time.”

“Oppa” she whine

“I SAID I’M BUSY” he raised his voice as she stood up and took a few step back

“Watch I’ll tell omma”

She then storm off as her heel made loud click clack noise when her heel hit the wooden floor, the noise disappear when she vanish behind his double wooden door.

“So I guess little rich princess is piss off”

Seungri came back in after noticing the pink fake Barbie storm off out of his friend office. As he enter and took the position he was before she rudely interrupted his conversation.

“So you’re really going to marry that?”

Seungri made a disgusting face at the mention of his best friend future bride-to-be.

“Seungri you know I have to”

As Jiyong turn in his chair to face him

“No don’t hyung you have a right to your life and who you want to marry, not what you mother and father wants.”

“I can’t you know that we need this marriage to happen to help the company expand.”

“Hyung you don’t need to expand this company any further it’s one of the biggest in Korea right now.”

“You know my family we have to be the best and biggest they don’t want any other company to be even compared to ours.”

“Sometime I’m glad I was born in a normal family hyung, I really feel bad for you something to have to carry something like this on your shoulder.”

The young man stood up and made his way over to his older friend and gently patted his shoulder before he turn on his heel and left the room. Jiyong lean back in his leather chair as he turns back to the open window and notice more people were out on the street he look over at the digital clock that was on his desk and notice the time.

“It’s 5 already? I guess it’s time for everyone to head home.”

He stood up from his chair and walk over to the full size mirror that was hanging on the wall as he fixes his suit and check is his hair was alright. As he was about to head out his phone rang as he dig in his pocket to fish out his phone he roll his eyes as he saw the name on the screen.

“Omma what is it now, did Jen call to tattle tale on me again?”

He held the phone away from his ears as loud screaming came from the other end of the call

“I guess that’s a yes”

As he cover the phone with his hand and place the phone to side as he waited for his mother to finish her ranting. 

A/N: Please let me know if you like it so far I'm still new to writting so I'm sorry for a lot of the grammer I hope you like it.