Neverland Chapter 17

Neverland

 

NEVERLAND
 
 
Chapter 17
 
(The News)
 
 
 
Jiyong couldn’t help but smile as he look over the contract on his tablet, he never thought that it would come to this all he wanted to do was to teach her a lesson if you mess with the mighty Kwon Jiyong you will definitely get hurt.
 
The actual fact was Chaerin and her family didn’t owe the bank money, their parent pay off the land long before they pass away, but Jiyong pull some string to cover up that file of them paying off the land and put false data into the bank system to make it seem like the Lee family owe the bank money.
 
Now that he have her as his personal assistance he was going to make her life a living hell by over working her to the point where she will beg for him to fire her. 
 
But this situation that came up between them was something that wasn’t plan at all, now he get to get out of his marriage and he get to have control over her life until their deal is over.
 
What Jiyong didn’t plan that it was harder then he thought to break this girl that’s living under his roof, he can’t stand her at all everything she dose bother him, she can’t focus on her work every time he look over at her she always staring and talking to some random guy, especially the guard that work at his building and condo. 
 
The smile faded from his lip as he tap his fingers on his desk thinking about when she smile at the guard as she never once showed that kind of emotion around him.
 
“Am I that bad of person for her to dislike me like that”
 
“Hyung you’re a horrible person” 
 
Jiyong look up from where he is sitting to see Seungri walking into his office.
 
“I am not”
 
“Hyung do we really have to go over this again, the reason why I’m right”
 
Jiyong just rolled his eyes as Seungri made himself comfy on the leather seat across form his friend. 
 
“Hyung I heard you been staying at the condo lately”
 
“So”
 
“It’s unlike you”
 
“How so”
 
“Well even if you get annoy with your family form time to time you like staying with them.”
 
“And?”
 
“Well the only time you stay at your condo is if Jen is bothering you, but she been bugging me about where you’ve been so I know it’s not her. So what is it hyung?”
 
Jiyong knew he can’t lie forever to his young friend, he is mister know it all and will figure out and find out anything he put his mind to it. But he wishes he didn’t bother on trying to find out what he was doing, so the only thing he can do is tell him the whole truth about what he been up to.
 
“WHAT?”
 
 
Seungri stare at Jiyong with wide eyes as he would have never thought his hyung would ever do something like this, and to this girl that he happen to think she is a pretty nice girl and pretty, so he can’t figure out why his hyung would hate her so much.
 
“Don’t give me that look, and look at the bright side I get to get out of the marriage with Jen”
 
“Yea, by lieing to your family and they will probably hate the living day light out of Chaerin, your using her as your bullet proof vest.”
 
Seungri stood up from his seat as he kept looking at his hyung
 
“Your only saving your own , as long you get what you want no matter who you through into the front line doesn’t matter right.” 
 
“Man what is your problem, it’s not like she your girlfriend or something.”
 
“She not but she best friend with the girl I like”
 
Seungri whine. 
 
“She hate you so she will hate me and she will tell her friend and I will never get to go out with her.”
 
Seungri then stomp out of the office as he slam the door shut. 
 
“What a cry baby”
 
Jiyong went back to looking over the files on his desk when the door open once again.
 
“Seungri I’m not going to tell you…”
 
Jiyong look up to find Jen standing in front of his desk with arm cross over her chest.
 
“Oppa where have you been?”
 
She made her way to the other side of the desk as he grab onto his arm making him stand up.
 
“Get off of me”
 
As she try to brush her hands off of him
 
“Oppa don’t say that, you know how much I miss you”
 
“Jen let go”
 
“No I won’t let you go, your mine and I will never let you go”
 
“Jen you need to claim the down and sit”
 
She loosen her grip on his arm as he went back to sitting down and she made her way to the chair in front of the desk and sat down with a pout on her lip.
 
“What is it that you want?”
 
“Can’t your future wife visit her future husband, and also today omma told me to meet you here because we are going to go have dinner with the family tonight.”
 
“But I’m”
 
“No but omma said so and she already clear you schedule for today” 
 
Jen gave a victory smile as Jiyong roll his eyes. 
 
“Fine I need to talk to everyone as well so I’ll be there at 6 tonight”
 
“Is it about our wedding?”
 
“Yes it is”
 
Jen smile brightly as she clap her hands together in excitement.
 
“OMO I can’t wait and my family will be there as well”
 
She got up and ran over to Jiyong and hug him around the neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
 
“So I’ll see you tonight”
 
Jen then made her way to the door before she left she turn around and blow a kiss at Jiyong.
 
Jiyong shiver at the girl that just left his room, no matter what he will not marry that. He pick up his phone and started to text. 
 
 
THE MESSAGE
 
 
Chaerin phone started to vibrate in her pocket, she place her pen down on her notebook as she slide out her phone and check the message. 
 
Boss-
 
I need you to be home right after school, we need to go somewhere.
 
Psycho Lesbian-
 
But I was going to study in the library for my finals that’s coming up.
 
Boss-
 
You can have tomorrow off to study
 
Psycho Lesbian-
 
Sure whatever 
 
Chaerin shove the phone back into her pocket when she receive another text this time it was was from Bom-unni.
 
Boomie-
 
Chaerin when you get out of class call me I need to tell you something. 
 
What good timing her sister-in-law have she wanted to talk to her about what is going on and come clean about why she had to move to the city and what is going on with the farm. Minji was right why should she carry all the burden when she have such a strong family backbone to support her.
 
Hopefully her brother and sister won’t kill her for lying and keeping this a secret from them. She could almost feel her brother killer eyes piercing into her soul when he find out. 
 
Class ended as the two girls headed out of the class, Minji headed to the student store to buy some material for her next class as Chaerin waited outside for Minji to finish what she is doing at the mean time she will call Bom-unni to tell her the truth about what’s going on. 
 
“Hello”
 
“Unni”
 
“Rinnie I miss you when are you coming back home? Your brother been bugging me about where you are.”
 
“I’m sorry unni but I can’t go back home just yet I still have finals”
 
“Oic, but it wouldn’t kill you to visit your family.”
 
“Unni I only been gone for a week you make it sound like I’ve been gone for 10 years.”
 
“Might as well”
 
Chaerin took a deep breath before she spoke.
 
“Oh Chae guess what”
 
“Oh what is it unni”
 
“I’m pregnant” 
 
Chaerin couldn’t speak as sweat started to form at her palm, what is she suppose to do now she really can’t tell her family now about the debt their in.
 
“Chae…..CHAERIN!!!”
 
“OMG!!! Unni I’m so happy for you and oppa, I’m an aunty now omg”
 
“I’m so glad your happy I thought it was to soon but well it happen by accident you know your brother sometime forget to wear…”
 
“OMG unni STOP so gross TMI TMI”
 
“Opps sorry Rinnie”
 
“But I’m really happy for you and oppa I’ll visit this weekend ok, and you better take care of my niece or nephew.”
 
“No problem I’m going to go eat now this baby really love corn like it mama”