Neverland Chapter 10

Neverland

 

NEVERLAND
 
 
Chapter 10
 
(The Ice Prince)
 
 
Jiyong woke up to the sound of the bird chirping outside his window, he sat up in bed slowly as he he adjusted to the light that fill his room. His eyes sting as the warm sun ray hit his eyes he grumble as he swing his legs over to the side of the bed and got up and made his way to the bathroom.
 
About an hour he step out with a robe wrap around his body as he made this way to his closet and pick out his outfit of the day. As he finger over the shirts in his closet he notice the crumple up clothe he had on last night at the wedding as the blonde girl face pop into his head.
 
“Haunting me early in the morning are you”
 
He kick the clothes as it hit the wall and fell to the floor once again, he grab a plain white v-neck tee shirt and a loose fit jean and his LV spike high top shoes and a red leather jacket. After getting dress and ready he went down stairs to be greeted but the butler and maid as he walk pass them. He went into the dinning room as he saw his sister and mother and father were already eating.
 
“Thanks for waiting for me”
 
He said sarcastically as a butler pull out his chair as he sat down. A maid came by and scoop up scramble egg onto his dish and moment later his plate were fill with honey glaze ham and waffle and sausages, accompany by a glass of pineapple juice and water with a cup of hot coffee as well.
 
“I had such a great time at the wedding, Dara and Dong-Wook look amazing together.”
 
His mom chirp as she drank her glass of grape juice. 
 
“Dara look gorgeous in her dress, I heard they are honeymooning in Hawaii” 
 
Gummy added to the conversation
 
“Hawaii is so nice around this time, yobo we should take a trip out there one of these days”
 
Her husband just laugh at his excited wife.
 
“In due time honey”
 
“And who was that nice young girl dancing with Teddy.”
 
“Omma that his wife you were at his wedding”
 
“I know that, I’m not stupid dear. I mean the blonde women”
 
“That his little sister Chaerin omma, don’t you remember her”
 
“That’s Chaerinnie? She grown up so much the last time I seen her she was only this high”
 
As she gesture to the height of the table
 
“She grown up to be a beautiful young women”
 
Jiyong father join in
 
“Beautiful? My left cheeks looks batter then her”
 
Jiyong shove a spoonful of eggs into his mouth
 
“What is the deal with you and Chaerin huh?”
 
“What do you mean dear sister”
 
“Don’t play dumb with me Jiyong, last night it seem like you two were going to rip each other throat out.” 
 
“Omo!!! Jiyong what is your sister talking about?”
 
“It’s nothing we just had a misunderstanding”
 
“Did you say something to Chaerin to make her upset?”
 
His mom question him
 
“Why is it always my fault huh”
 
“Because you’re an ”
 
Gummy said nonchalant as her mother and father look over to their daughter ad Jiyong glare at his sister.
 
“What? It’s true when was the last time he was ever nice to anyone?”
 
“Our daughter make a good point”
 
“OMMA!!!” 
 
Jiyong raised his voice as the table broke out into laughter as the butler and maid smile at their young boss expense. He finish his breakfast and left the table and headed to his home office as he went in and lock the door he made his way to his desk and sat down as he face his chair looking out from the big window into the garden. He suddenly turn his chair around and took out his cell phone and dial a number. The other line pick up as he pause for a moment and spoke into the phone.
“Find me all the information you can about the Lee’s Neverland Ranch and about Lee Chaerin.”
 
He press the end button on the phone and smile to himself as he glare into the empty room and turn his chair back to the open window. 
 
SEUNGRI CONDO
 
Seungri was busy running around his condo pushing things into draws and shoving things into closets as the door bell rang. 
 
“Coming”
 
He headed to the door and open the door to be greeted by 4 faces
 
“Hyung’s your all here”
 
Seungri open the door wider as he let them in as they place food and alcohol on the kitchen counter. 
 
“You didn’t bring anything hyung”
 
Seungri look over to Jiyong as he pass by the mankae and patted his shoulder
 
“I brought myself, that’s enough”
 
As he went to the couch and plop down next to Daesung and grab the remote control and turn on the T.V.
 
“Cheap ”
 
“What did you say?”
 
“Oh!!! Nothing hyung just saying you’re the best”
Seungri turn around and grumble to himself as he shut the door. He went into the kitchen and took everything out from the bags and toss it to the others and grab 5 bottle of beers and headed to the couch.
 
“So why are we here at Seungri Condo instead out chasing girls”
 
TOP said as he open the bottle of beer and gulp down half the content as he look over to Jiyong that was still flipping through the channels. He stop as he look over to his friends at he grab the cold beer off the table and took a sip.
 
“I’m taking down Neverland Ranch”
 
“WHAT!!!”
 
All four guys said together as they look over at their now smirking friend as he look back to the T.V. Hyung why are you doing this to Chaerin? Daesung ask as he tried to figure out what is going through his hyungs head.
 
“All she did is pour wine on you, but that don’t mean you should ruin her life.”
 
Jiyong stood up as he couldn’t take it anymore why is his friends defending that girl. 
 
“How could you guys be on her side, she did more then pour wine on me she was the one that kick me in the club she was the one that punch and slap me on the street.”
 
All the guys look at their angry friend as the took in everything he said.
 
“So what, that don’t mean you should do this to her.”
 
Taeyang said as he place his bottle on the table.
 
“Hyung what is up with you and her anyways, I’ve never seen you so piss and involved with anyone before. Why are you so determined to get back at her?”
 
Seungri ask as he look over at his hyung 
 
“Pride”
 
That was all Jiyong said as he sip on his beer and went back to watching the TV.  All of his friends knew after he make up his mind it was a done deal and all they could do is watch. Who are they to get involved wit this mess if they did thing might get worse they just hope Jiyong have a change of heart. 
 
All of the guys went out to a near by bar near Seungri place as they occupy the VIP section of the bar, there are many beautiful women in the bar that night as they eye the five men as they pass by giving them a smile and a wink as they hike up their already shirt dresses higher hoping it will catch the eye of one of them. 
 
Taeyang and TOP were busy talking about the game that they watch at Seungri place, as Daesung was flipping through the menu on the table, Seungri was already making his way to the dance floor with two girls in his arm as Jiyong was at the end of the couch as he stare out into the dance floor with a glass of whiskey in his hand. 
 
A women with long brown hair in a tight red dress made her way up to him as she sat down next to him and place her hand on his lap.
 
“Mind if I  join you?”
 
She said in a seductive voice, he smile at her as he place his arm around her shoulder and brought her in closer to him and place his finger on her chin.
 
“You very brave”
 
He smiled at her the women smile back and inches her hand a little higher as she gently massage his legs as she stop near his crouch area. 
 
“I can be very brave”
 
She whisper into his ears he pull her face close to his as he kiss her, they both started to make out as his friend look over at the two and chuckle and knew what was going to happen.
 
THE NEXT MORNING
 
Jiyong woke up to a pounding headache as he sat up and look around the room and notice he wasn’t in his he look down to his left and notice the sleeping girl next to him. He place his hand on his forehead and massage his temples. He wrap the bed sheet around his waist and gather his thing and headed to the bathroom to take a shower, when he came out of the bathroom the girl that he spent the night with was up and sitting in bed waiting for him.
 
“Good morning y”
 
She said as the sheet only cover her chest and enough to cover up her lady goods.  As she patted the spot next to her, Jiyong made his way to the side of the bed and lean over as she pucker up her lips to meet his but she felt nothing made contact with her lip as she open her eyes to see him grabbing his wallet and stand back up. She pouted as she didn’t get what she wanted, he then turn around as he put on his jacket.
 
“Where are you going, I thought you might want to have breakfast with me”
 
He turn around as he had an icy stare in his eyes as he look at her.
 
“I don’t spend time with my one nightstand”
 
He toss her a couple of hundred of dollar bills on the bed. As she grab it and held it up shaking the green pieces of papers.
 
“What is this suppose to mean?”
 
He didn’t say anything as he walk out as he hear footstep follow close behind him.
“ GET BACK HERE”
 
He put his sunglasses on and pick up his car and started to drive back home when his cell phone started to ring he dig into his jacket and found the device and push the call button as he talk into the receiver.  
 
“Hello”
 
After a couple of minute of listening to the other line he smile.
 
“Alright fax it over to me right away.” 
 
He smile as he hung up the phone.