Neverland Chapter 5

Neverland

 

Neverland

Chapter 5

(Invitations)

*DING DONG*

*DING DONG*

*DING DONG*

“COMING!!!”

Chaerin ran out from the kitchen as she made her way to the door but the person on the other side of the door seem to be very impatient as they kept pushing on the doorbell as if the world was about to end.

“DAMMIT I SAID I’M COMING”

She stop in front of the door as she caught her breath and turn the handle to the door, she was greeted by two arms wrapping around her neck.

“What the hell”

“CL-roo I’m so happy to see you”

“Unni can you lose your arms I can’t breathe”

The petit women let go as she look at the wide eye blonde in front of her as she let out a small chuckle

“Sorry I’m just so excited, o and look who is here also”

Dara set aside as Chaerin was greeted by three smiling faces.

“Minji-ah, Dongwook-oppa, Cheondoong -oppa, and wow everyone is here.”

Chaerin step aside as everyone made their way inside her house as she led them to the living room.

“Unni the house look great”

Minji look around as she scans the older house

“Yea Oppa and Bom-unni decided to change a few things in the house”

“Wow it looks great I feel like I haven’t been here in forever”

As a look of guilt showed up on Minji face, Chaerin went to sit next to her dongsaeng.

“Don’t be sad you been busy, so no need to be sad Minji-ah”

“OK unni”

The young girl smiled as both hug

“So Cheondoong-oppa how was the drive up here”

Chaerin ask looking to her best friend brother he turn to the blonde girl after hearing his name after staring around at his surroundings.

“It was good but Dara-noona and Dongwook-hyung kept on talking the wedding it driving me crazy.”

“That must really ”

“I feel bad for Minji-ah she seem so bored”

As he laugh as the two younger girls join in.

“YAH, the wedding is only a week and a half away and there stills a lot of thing we need to talk about.”

Dara pouted as Dongwook put his arm around his pouting bride-to-be.

“DARA!!!!”

Everyone jump at the loud voice as the red head came in to the living room with her arm wide open to hug the life out of Dara.

“BOM!!!!”

As both embrace each other into a tight hug as both started to jump up and down rotating in circle.

“Oh my god I’m so happy that you’re here”

“I know me to”

“I don’t get a hug either”

Bom look over to the voice

“MINJI-AH!!!”

As Bom ran over to the young girl

“OMG when did you became so y?”

As Bom lifted up Minji arm up and turn her around in circle examining her up and down, she then turn to the couch and smile wider.

“Cheondoong-ah you’re here too?”

He stood up and gave a quick hug to his noona

“Hi noona”

The young male smile at his very happy noona

“OMG you grown up so much to, you’re so handsome.”

The young man blushes at his noona compliment.

“He better not be more handsome then me”

Teddy walks in with a bag of grocery in his hand

“Teddy-hyung” Cheondoong bow

“Yo Teddy”

Dongwook walk up as they gave each other a hug.

“Man let me help you with that”

Dongwook grab a bag from his hyung as both men made way into the kitchen.

“I’ll go help”

Cheondoong got up and follow his two hyung

All four girls sat down as they started to converse about the wedding and their lives.

“So how are the weddings plans coming along?” Bom ask

“It’s going great Minji got all the flower ready and all the bride maids dresses are finish and ready to be pick up and my dress is done as well.”

“Teddy and I already have some of the worker set up the canopy and order the chairs and table it all should be here by tomorrow.” Bom smile brightly at her friend

“Omg you guys I’m so freaking excited”

As Dara clap her hands together in excitement all four girls join in a group hug as they all bounce around the living room.

“Unni what about the invitations”

Chaerin ask as all four settle back down on the couch

“They have already been mail out there going to be around 300 guests, a little more than I expected but Wookie have a large family.”

“O Minji your brother is coming to right?”

Minji was busy sipping on her glass of water as she turns to her unni

“I don’t know I haven’t had a chance to see him after I came back from Japan from school”

“Are you and your family still not talking to each other?”

Bom ask as with a concern tone in her voice she could tell that the young girl was not too happy to bring up her family.

“No, I don’t care anyways they always think I’m the black sheep in the family so whatever”

Chaerin put her arm around her young friend to comfort her

“It’s ok unni I’m fine really.”

As the young girl gave a reinsuring smile to her unni’s

The day progress on as the 8 people walk around the Ranch and look over the area where the wedding was being held. Later on they all decided to have a BBQ and enjoy the night.

 

THE NEXT DAY

You are hereby invited to the wedding of

*Miss Sandra Park*

&

*Mister Choi Dongwook*

Formal attire is required location of the wedding is on the reverse side of the invitation.

This invitation is here invite the Kwon family

Mr. & Mrs. Kwon

Kwon Gummy

Kwon Jiyong

Location of the wedding

The Lee’s Neverland Ranch

 

“So I guess Se7en-hyung is finally getting married”

“He don’t go by Se7en anymore Jiyong-ah”

“I always call him Se7en when I was younger; it’s weird calling him Dongwook”

“Well he hasn’t gone by that name since high school.”

“Noona are you ok?”

“OK about what”

“About Se7…I mean Dongwook-hyung getting married”

“Why wouldn’t I we are friends”

“But you still like him don’t you”

The blonde women took in a deep sigh as she places the invitation down on the coffee table in front of her.

“That was a long time ago and it was just a one sided crush so no Jiyong I’m fine with it.”

Her younger brother look over at his noona with simplify in his eyes as he knew she was lying. The young man picks up the invitation and scan over the information on the card.

“Where Neverland Ranch”

“It’s Teddy-oppa ranch with his wife and sister, Dongwook and I went to high school with Teddy.”

“O”

As he tosses the card back on the table and got up

“Where are you going?”

“Out”

The young man stood up and headed out the front door. His sister just picks up a magazine and started reading the content of the pages.

THE FRIENDS

“Yo look who finally grace us with his present”

TOP got up off the red velvet couch and made room for their new member

“Did you guys all get an invitation to Dongwook-hyung wedding?”

Seungri ask as he lifted up the cream color card

“I did”

TOP grunted in disbelief that his hyung is getting married

“Same here”

Daesung said with a smile

“Same”

Taeyang said with a look of disappointment in his voice

“I got mine to”

Jiyong said he look over to his best friend as he place an arm around his shoulder

“Man you not still hung up about Dara-noona getting married are you?” Jiyong ask

“Man she was my first love I’m not going to get it over that easy”

“That was 4 years ago get over it man”

Seungri said as he plop down next to his sad stricken hyung.

“It’s not like I still love her but it’s just surprising she getting married that’s all”

“Aww poor love puppy Taeyang”

TOP tease

“Hey shut up you were the same when you found out Bom noona was getting married.”

TOP frown at the women name that was brought up

“Whatever”

As he took out his phone and started to look up some stuff on his phone.

“Is Gummy-noona going?”

Daesung ask

“Yea she going”

As time passes a couple of the guys were busy playing on the PS3 as Jiyong was on the couch with Daesung and Taeyang talking.

“So Seungri told us that you got beat up by a chick”

Daesung beam as he ask the question Jiyong roll his eyes as he knew this question would pop up sooner or later.

“So what happen?”

Taeyang nudge Jiyong side

“Nothing happen she just suddenly punch my lip”

“What did you do to her?”

“Why would you think I did something to her?”

“Because you’re hot temper and your mouth is like a knife”

Taeyang said as he lean back in his seat

“Hyung you made so many girls cry in your life time and how many people have you fired from your work and how many fight have you gotten into.”

“To in many”

TOP said while still playing video game against Seungri Jiyong sigh

“She block my way and I said some things to her and so that crazy chick hit me”

“And slap you across the face”

Seungri added as he was smashing his finger on the game remote control.

“What”

Everyone else said in unison

“Damn she kicks your man”

Taeyang was now laughing Jiyong stood up as he walks over to the bar and pour himself a glass of whiskey as he down the content in the glass.

“If I’ll ever run into her again I’ll make her pay”

As he trace his finger over his lip as an evil smirk appear on his lip. His friends just laugh and shook their head knowing that the poor girl is going to suffer if she ever meets him again.