Neverland Chapter 4

Neverland

 

Neverland

Chapter 4

(We Meet Again)

Jiyong pull into the front entrance of his company as he slam on the brake and got out from the car, he slam the car door shut and toss the key to the valet and walk his way into the building. Everyone bow to him as he pass them by he went to his private elevator and press his palm into the palm scanner as it read his palm print the door open, as he was about to step in he felt an arm going around his shoulder he didn’t have to look to the side to know who it was, The two step into the elevator as the door closed.

“Hyung good morning”

The young man said in a very chipper voice.

“What so good about it”

Jiyong mumble to himself

“Hyung what happen to your lip?”

His young friend pointed at his hyung mouth, Jiyong slap his finger away.

“Why do you always want to know everything Seungri?”

“That’s not true and how could I not want to know what happen to you, it’s not every day mister high and mighty come into work with a busted lip.”

Jiyong just roll his eyes at his young friend as the door to the elevator finally open he walk out and made his way to his office trying to avoid the pestering Seungri. He walks past his secretary as she got up and bow before she could lift her head up he went into his office and slam the door shut and lock it. Seungri stop in front of Jiyong door.

“What is wrong with him?”

He look over to Jiyong secretary as she just shrug her shoulder, Seungri then shrug his as well then turn full to face the young secretary as he lean himself on to her desk.

“So SoHee do you want to go grab some lunch later on today?”

He wink at her, the young girl blush at how forward her boss friend was and not a day that goes by that he doesn’t try to hit on her.

“Oppa I don’t think it’s a good idea I don’t want people to talk”

“Let them”

Jiyong was now in his office he made his way to his leather couch and sat down he then pour himself a glass of whiskey as he took a sip. But a burning sensation went through his lip as the alcohol hit his open wound.

“”

He press his hand to his lip

“I can’t believe I let that lesbian punch me and slap me like that”

He sat back in his seat as imagine her face and her blonde hair and her cat like eyes then her fist hitting his lip and then her hand slapping his face. He sat up quickly and shook his head to get the image out from his mind.

“Why am I even thinking about her?”

He stood up and made way to his office chair and sat down he then turn on his laptop he couldn’t help but fill pain as his pride has been hurt by this unknown girl. The way she talk to him and how she dare to physically hurt him like that.

“If I ever run into you again I swear you will regret it.”

He heard noise coming from his door as he look Seungri walk in and sat across from him at Jiyong desk as he lifted up a silver key in his hand with a smirk on his face.

“I wanted peace and quiet, that’s why I lock the door”

“Well there is no peace and quiet when I’m around hyung, so are you going to tell me what happen to your lip and by the look of it and that too.”

Seungri pointed to Jiyong left cheek, Jiyong brought his finger up to touch his cheek as a jolt of pain ran through his face.

“So tell me what happen or I will sit here until you tell me”

Jiyong knew that Seungri will carry out what he says so to get rid of his annoying young friend he told Seungri what happen to him before he got to work.

‘BHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH HAHAHA”

Seungri wipe the tears from his eyes

“So you’re telling me you got punch and slap by a chick?”

“Yes”

Jiyong said in a monotone voice he gave a death stare at his friend as he then stop laughing as he tried to compose himself before his older hyung kill him. *Wait until the rest of the guys hears about this* the young man thought to himself as a playful smirk appear on his lip.

 

-SCHOOL-

Chaerin finally made it to school with as she pull into her parking spot she then turn off the engine and hope out of the truck as she grab her book bag and a bottle of water out from her truck.

“Crap I’m going to be late for class”

She started to run to class almost hitting a couple of people on the way, she finally made it to her class she walk in as she scan the room for her friend finally found her in the classroom full of student she wave her hands in the air waving Chaerin to her location, she squeeze through the tight spaces and found herself in the back with her friend.

“I hate sitting in the back I can’t hear anything”

“You should be happy I even save you a seat I have to fight off 4 people to keep this seat for you”

“Aww thank you”

As she gave her friend a smile

“So why are you so late today?”

“I ran into some problem on the way here”

“You sure you didn’t over sleep?”

“Yah, I don’t over sleep”

“Ahuh sure you don’t”

“Minji-ah what are you implying huh?”

“Nothing unni nothing at all”

The young woman smile at Chaerin, the two pairs took notes and discusses the topic of the subject they were studying. The class ended as the two girls emerge from the class into the lounge area inside the school.

“OMG that was the worst 3 hour of my life”

Minji said as she rotate her head in a circular motion the get all the cramp out from her neck.

“I think my leg fell asleep”

Chaerin said while massaging her weak legs.

“Unni did Dara-unni call you about the wedding?”

“No”

Then suddenly Chaerin phone started to ring she grab her phone out from her bag and look at the screen.

“Speak of the devil”

Chaerin showed Minji her phone as Minji nodded her head.

“Hello”

“Chae are you busy?”

“No unni Minji and I just got out of class”

“Great, I need to talk to you guys are you two free?”

Chaerin then pull her phone away from

“Are you free Dara-unni wants to talk with us?”

“I’m free”

“Unni we’re free”

“OK then meets me at my shop ok”

“OK unni we will be there”

The two left school to meet up their unni at her noodle shop, as the two girl walk in they were greeted by the bubbly Dara as she gave both of them a big hug.

“Unni you seem so happy”

“Well no duh, I am getting married soon”

The two girls just smile and laugh at their unni excitement.

“Hey girls”

Chaerin and Minji then were greeted by Dara soon to be husband.

“Hey Dongwook-oppa”

The two smiles and bow to him

“Come here we are families now”

As he grab the two small girls and gave them an even bigger hug then Dara.

“Oppa I can’t breathe”

Chaerin was slapping his arm

“Honey let them go I can see their faces turning blue”

Dara laugh as Dongwook let go of the two girls, he made his way to his future wife as he gave her a kiss and wrap his arm around her small frame.

“Ok I will leave you ladies alone to talk about the wedding and girl stuff I’ll go help Cheondoong in the back.”

Dongwook then disappear into the back, the three ladies then sat down at a table as Dara pull out a stack of paper.

“So I need some help with planning the wedding, Wookie is so busy with work he don’t even have time to breath.”

“We are glade to help we are you bride maid”

Minji exclaim in excitement

“Well number one I need someone to help me order the flowers”

“I can do it unni I’m good at choosing flower and I know which one you like to so no worry”

“Great, and number two I was wondering Chaerin if we can have the wedding at your place”

“My place”

“Yea me and Wookie fell in love with you Ranch when we visit last time and we talk about having the wedding there.”

“Unni that will be no problem, I’ll just call and tell Bom-unni and Teddy-oppa about it”

“Omg this is great I know Bommie won’t say no to me”

“No she won’t she love you way too much”

“OK one last thing Chae”

“What is it unni”

“About you want to wear a tuxedo to the wedding as my bride maid, that’s not going to work.”

“WHAT I thought you and Dongwook-oppa was OK with it.”

“We are but our parents don’t think it’s a good idea and I do want to see you in a dress.”

“BUT”

“Please Chae I won’t ask you for anything else pretty please?”

“But”

“Come on unni Dara-unni is begging you, you can’t say no to her”

Minji butted in as Chae knew this was a losing battle she nodded her head in agreement

“YAY!!!! Then everything is settle, the wedding will take place in 2 week”

“Finally you been planning this for a year already”

“I know I just want the last minute thing to turn out perfect”

“It wills unni”