Chapter 21

Neverland

NEVERLAND: Aftermath

Chapter 21

(New Life)


Many Years Later in Japan

Many summer and winters have pass finally Chaerin was at a claim state of mind, she have push all the bad memory behind her and started a new life in Japan. After being there for a year she finish school and open up her own business as it flourish into one of the top import and export company in Japan.

She consume herself with work day in and day out but she couldn’t have done and handle all of this without her love ones by her side. Teddy and Bom had their son and moved to Japan to be with Chaerin, Minji and Dara all stayed in Seoul but visit form time to time, but the one person that been helping through all of this and help made her life the way it is. He was her other half the person that love her in and out no matter what and now they are happily married for the last 25 years.  

“Honey can you pass me the plates”

G.O. headed over to the cabinet and took out a stack of plates and handed over to his wife. He made his way over behind his wife as he wrap his arms around her.

“That smell great”

As he gave a peak on his wife cheeks

“You’ve been eating my cooking for 25 years now I’m surprise you haven’t grown tired of it yet.”

“How could I my wife make the best food I the world”

Chaerin lean up and gave her husband a peak on the lip.

“Can you please tell our daughter to hurry up and change for dinner, everyone will be here in a couple of minutes.”

G.O. smile and made way upstairs, he stop at a white doors and knock on it to get the attention of the person inside.

“Appa coming in”

“WAIT APPA”

All he could hear was things falling and the sound of his daughter tripping over herself, he smile at his clumsy daughter.  The door swing open to reveal his daughter in basketball short and a big t-shirt her hair in a mess with pencils sticking out from her hair, her glasses hanging on the tip of her nose.

Her father scan her up and down

“What am I going to do with you CL”

He shook his head lightly and patted his daughter head

“I’m sorry appa I was busy studying and looking over some college”

“Hurry up and go change your aunt and uncle will be here soon and your mother will through a fit if she see you like this.”

CL smile at her father and lean up and kiss him on the cheek.

“OK appa I’ll go change”

“Not into basketball shorts, but into something nice”

CL scrunch her nose at her father, he laugh at his daughter and then made way downstairs to help his wife in the kitchen.
 
CL made way to the bathroom and took a shower and slip into a simple sky blue dress and tide her hair into a bun. She slip on her slipper and made her way down stairs and into the kitchen were her parents were.

“Oh sweetie you look so nice”

Chaerin went over and hug her daughter, while huggging her mother CL look over to her father as he stuck his tongue out at her and she did the same.

“Omma, appa is being a jerk again”

“What me being a jerk”

The three laugh then suddenly the door bell rang.

“I’ll go get it”

CL turn and ran out the kitchen

“Don’t run”

Chaerin yell after her daughter

“What are we going to do with her?”

“We? She your daughter”

“You help made her”

Chaerin poke her husband in the stomach with the spoon.

“Yea it was fun making her wasn’t it”

He wink at his wife.

“OMG keep your voice down what if CL hear you”

Chaerin face turn a shade of pink as she went back to cooking, G.O. wrap his arms around and lay his head down on her shoulder.

“I love you”

“And I love you too.”

“OMMA look who here”

CL ran back into the kitchen with Bom and Teddy and Mason following right behind her.

“Unni, oppa”

 Chaerin ran up to her brother and sister and gave them each and hug

“And Mason you get more handsome everything I see you”

She gave him a hug

“Thanks auntie”

The young man smile at her, G.O. went up next and hug everyone and Teddy and him started a conversation about the basketball game that was on yesterday and was join by Mason and CL.

The two older ladies went into the kitchen to put the finish touch on their dinner as the other four was already at the dinner table talking about the three pointer someone made.

“Unni, CL really take after her father don’t she”

“She take after him but look exactly like you when you were her age.”

“I know right”

“So where did Mason decided to go to college?”

“His heart is really set to go to Korea”

“Really all the way out there?”

“Yes he can’t stop talking about it and he wanted to know his roots and no matter how much I want him to be here with me he made up his mind. What about CL?”

“I’m not sure she been looking around but I have a feeling if Mason is going out there she might go to, these two are so close they can’t be away from each other.”

“CL is his baby cousin after all”

The two women smile as they look on to the two children that have grown up to be fine young man and woman. Now it was close for them to leave the nest and find their own path in life.

“Oppa what is that huh”

CL pointed at a mark on her oppa neck

“Oh it nothing”

“Omo were you and Yuki”

CL wink at her cousin

“Shut up”

He playfully slap her hand away, the two laugh as the father just watch and shook their head at their kids.

“Dinner is ready”

The two ladies walk out with dishes in their hands as their husband help them set up the table, after a long hard day of cooking Chaerin was at the table with her family as they gave thanks for their food and went on chit chatting about their days.


Many Years Later In South Korea

Jiyong stood at his window as he stare out into the front yard where his butler were busy watering the plants and cleaning the car. He went back into his studies and sat down, after so many years he couldn’t get her out of his mind he can’t stop thinking about her and can’t help thinking how was she now.

After he got himself together he went looking for her at her brother house and found out she wasn’t there and so he went to G.O. place and found out he already moved and none of her friends knew where she was. For many years he look for her but nothing came up.

He end up marrying Jen but she soon left him for another man due to the lack of interest he showed her for the 4 years they been married but she did leave him one thing, it was their son the joy of his life he was the only thing that kept him sane in this crazy world he lived in. He work and breath for his son.

I light knock came from the door and Jiyong look up.

“Who is it?”

“Appa it me”

“Oh GD come in my boy”

The door open as a young man walk in, he as the spitting image of his father and even Jiyong knew that.

“Appa I’m done applying for Seoul University and I should be starting soon”

“That’s great son, your grandparent are going to be very proud of you”

The young man smile at his father

“Appa are you still thinking about your first love?”

The young man knew all to well about his father depressive state and what he did when he was younger, his father never lie or hidden anything form him because he thought that secret will tear his family apart and he didn’t want his son to end up the same way he did.

“Hehe I don’t think I can ever get her out of my mind, I wish I can turn back the hand in time and never hurt her like I did.”

“Appa it’s been years don’t you think it time to forgive yourself?”

His father just look at him with a small smile on his face.

“Your young my son you won’t understand the meaning of love until you find that someone that will always be imprinted in your mind.”

GD couldn’t help feeling sorry for his father but at the same time fell angry at him as well, he cause his mother to leave and also broke her heart. But he couldn’t help that his father will always be in this state because of something horrible he did to this women. 

 

A/N: OMG what a twist right? LOL