Chapter 20

Neverland

NEVERLAND

Chapter 20

(Good-bye)



Jiyong sat up in bed as he stare out the window and then back at the body that was laying in bed next to him. A heaviness hit his heart as he saw the blood stain blanket that was wrap around her.

“What have I’ve done”

He cover his face as he tussle his hair he knew at this point what he have done has gone over board and what he have done only a coward would do, he was a monster he destroy the person he love with his own hands. He knew that he loved her but he couldn’t sort out the feeling he had for her until he finally did something he will regret for the rest of his life.

Tears started to flow down his cheeks, he knew that his tears are worthless to her, she will hate him forever and she will never love him after this. He stood up from the bed and made his way to the bathroom to clean up and to do the right thing for once in his life and now he will owe her his.

The hot water burn his skin as he stood underneath it wishing for more pain and hope that it will scar him to remind him of the sin he did.

“I will repay you back even with my life”

He walk out of the bathroom as he towel dry his hair to find the bed empty he look around the room to find Chaerin gone, he ran out to the living room and no sight of her he then went into her room to find her things gone with clothing scattered everywhere.

“CHAERIN”

He ran to the door to find it open then he ran to the elevator as he push franticly on the button but it seem like and eternity. He then made his way to the stairs and ran down he made it to the lobby and out the front door only to be greeted by a taxi leaving with the girl that he love and hurt driving away.

“Chaerin please come back, please I’m so sorry, I’m sorry”

He fell to his knees as he slam his fist onto the floor as blood spill from the cut he created. He knew form this day one he will spend his entire life and search for her to apologize.  



G.O. APARTMENT



G.O. was woken up to the sound of knocking as he got up and headed to the door and open it he was greeted by the women that he care for in a total mess.

“Chaerin what happen”

She collapse into his arm he carried her inside and lay her down on the couch, she was pale and he notice blood stain on her thigh and he could tell she was in a hurry because all she had on was a big sweater that cover up to her thigh.

“What happen to you Chae”

He went into the kitchen to prepare a warm towel to wipe her forehead, he went into his bedroom and grab a clean blanket and place it over Chaerin to let her sleep.

It was already 8pm when Chaerin finally woke up G.O. was there with her the whole day to make sure she was ok.

“Oppa”

“Chae are you ok I’m so worried about you”

Chaerin busted into tears as G.O. held onto her as he patted her head to comfort her.

“What wrong Chae. Please tell me so I could help you”

“I don’t think anyone could help me”

“Don’t say that I’m here to help you”

“Oppa what am I going to do?”

“What do you mean”

“How could I be so stupid to let this happen to me”

G.O. pull back a little to look down at Chaerin and all he could see was tears.

“What happen did that boss of your did something to you.”

“He….”

“Chae tell me”

“He….”

After she could control her crying she told G.O. everything that happen with her ranch and what has happen to her. G.O. stood up as he grab his keys and jacket.

“I WILL KILL HIM:

“Oppa please don’t, I don’t want to have anything to do with him”

“But he you Chaerin”

“I know what he did oppa and I will get him back for what he did”

“Chae”

“Oppa please listen to me, I hate him and all I could think about is hurt him but that will never change the fact he did this to me. I have to accept the fact that it happen and I will have to live with it for the rest of my life but I will not let it control my life I will not let THIS control my future.”

 


THE BAR




“Hyung slow down”

Jiyong took his 20th shot of the night as the rest of the guys watch their friend drown himself in shots.

“What’s wrong with him?”

Taeyang sip on his beer as he watch Jiyong took another shot. Daesung went up to Jiyong and grab the next shot out from his hands

“Wha.t the Dae give that bac.k”

“Hyung that enough what is wrong with you huh?”

Jiyong then stood up and look over at his friends as she stumble a couple of time when he took a step closer.

“Do you want to know wh..at wro…ng wi..th me?”

All four pair of eyes look at him.

“Hahaha I…..Kwon….Ji…yong Lee….Chae…rin”

“WHAT?”

Daesung then grab Jiyong by the collar and pull him closer to him

“Hyung what did you say?”

Seungri tried to calm his hyungs down as they pull the two form each other, they drag the two out of the bar and headed back to Seungri place as Jiyong finally told the rest of the guys what he have been doing and fill them in on what he have done to Chaerin.

“How could you”

“We never thought you could do such a thing”

“Where is she right now”

“You’re a ing ”

“Why”

Jiyong could hear his friends questioning him and he could see their disappointment in him and the worry in their voice when they ask about Chaerin.

“I don’t know where she is, she just pack her things and left.”

“Maybe she with Minji”

Daesung exclaim

“I’ll call her right now”

Daesung call his sister and talk to her and ask her about Chaerin.

“Snot not there”

“Where can she have gone.”

Jiyong knew two other places she could have gone but she knew she wouldn’t go back to her family because he knew she don’t want to worry them and the other person is the person he was jealous of. He could feel his eyelids getting heavy as Chaerin face pop into his mind.

“I’m sorry Chaerin….I love you I’m so sorry”

Then everything went blank.




THE AIRPORT




“Are you sure you want to do this?”

“I’m sure, I have friends out there and I will be fine”

“Promise me you will take care of yourself”

“I will oppa”

“When are you going to tell your brother and sister and your friends?”

“When I settle over there I will tell them”

“Call me when you get there ok”

“I will”

“And if anything happen tell me I will hope on the next plane out there”

“hehe oppa worry about yourself first before about me”

“I…”

“I promise to call you ok”

The two pinky swear as Chaerin turn around and headed to her terminal for her flight to Japan. Chaerin boarded her plane and sat at her window seat as she look out for one last time to her home.

“Good-bye”

She then pull the blinds down as the captain announce that they will be taking off soon, she buckle her belt at the plane started off down the strip and ascended into the air she closed her eyes as the plane took off out form her nightmare.

 

A/N: This will be the last chapter of Neverland and on to the second book it's call NEVERLAND: THE AFTERMATH so keep following onto the next chapter for what happen after Chaerin leave. Also what will happen to Jiyong when he find out Cherin is gone.