Chapter 28

Neverland

 

NEVERLAND
Aftermath
 
Chapter 28
(Destiny)
 
 
6 months later
 
GD waited outside CL apartment that she shared with her cousin Mason, it took no time at all in finding a place with the help of GD. He was glad to help her get out from that house with her crazy uncle lurking around, GD don’t trust him at all every time they would meet her uncle would just give GD a death glare.
 
“Oppa I’m ready”
 
CL walk out in a simple pair of skinny jeans and a v-neck white tee and a black leather jacket over it she also pair it off with her spike high top shoes. GD smile as she watch her run up to him, he embrace her in his arm when they came into contact she then lean up and gave him a kiss on the cheeks. 
 
“Did you waited long”
 
CL ask looking up at him
 
“A little but it was worth the wait”
 
GD smiled, CL cheeks turn a shade of pink as she playfully slap his shoulder
 
“Oppa your so cheesy”
 
“Only when I’m with you”
 
“OMG someone get me a bucket”
 
Mason walk out from the doorway looking annoyed of the two in front of him
 
“It this really how you two are going to act when your dating”
 
Mason walk up to the two
 
“What oppa? Are you jealous?”
 
“As if, like I would be jealous of you two”
 
CL pinch her cousin cheeks 
 
“Awww someone whining like a little baby that needs his bottle”
 
“YAH!!!! That hurt” 
 
Mason rub his cheeks then turn to GD with a smirk on his face
 
“So where are you planning to take my baby cousin huh?”
 
GD smile as he playfully push Mason away and then grab on to CL hand and pull her to his car.
 
“None of your business”
 
“YAH!!!!”
 
GD drove off leaving Mason standing on the side of the street yelling after him. 
 
“Oppa that was mean, but funny”
 
“He’ll get over it”
 
He then grab on to her hand as he drove down the busy street the two locked eyes here and there throughout the drive and smile and blush at one another.
 
“Oppa where are you taking me?”
 
“It’s a surprise”
 
“You know I don’t like surprises”
 
“I know but you will like this one I promise you that”
 
CL was getting nervous and anxious at the same time, even though they been dating for 6 months everyday was a new surprise with him and she love every minute of it. Another 10 minute have pass and now they are entering a lavish community with houses the size of their college, everything was gated and littering the driveway was imported luxury cars. CL couldn’t believe such a place existed in Seoul. They slowed down in front of a huge giant golden gate the door slowly open as GD drove into the drive way until he finally stop in front what seem to be a mansion.
 
“Oppa where are we”
 
CL look over to GD as he smiled at her
 
“This is my house”
 
“What?”
 
“I want to introduce you to my family”
 
“But oppa this is to soon”
 
“It might be but I love you and you love me and my family is dieing to meet the girl that capture this guy heart”
 
CL smiled and playfully hit his chest, she turn around and look over at the house and then over at GD
 
“Are you ready”
 
She smiled at him
 
“Ok let’s do this” 
 
CL grip tighter onto his hands as the two walk hand in hand inside the mansion once inside the butler closed the doors and lead the two down the hallway. CL couldn’t help but admire all of the beautiful art work hanging on the wall, crystal chandler illuminate the long hallway giving off an elegant glow.  the further down the hallway they walk CL heart beat faster and faster only to be calm down by GD tight squeeze. 
 
“Oppa do I look ok?”
 
CL look down at her outfit and with her free hand started to flatten and tuck pieces of hair behind her ears. 
 
“You look beautiful”
 
GD smile down at her, they finally enter a larger room at the end of the hall once inside CL could clearly see a man standing in front of the window facing the outside scenery. CL look up at GD as he smile down at her and pulled her closer to the man.
 
“Appa”
 
The man turn around to see his son standing in front of him holding hands with a young lady, he couldn’t see her face well as the light shine brightly onto her making it hard for him to see her face. Jiyong step closer and the closer.
 
“I want you to meet CL, my girlfriend”
 
The closer he got the image became clear little by little, his hand started to sweat his lip dry, his breathing become shorten.
 
“Hi sir nice to meet you”
 
She bow and finally he was in front of her, slowly she came back up, Jiyong stomach almost flip inside out
 
“Th…is can’t be”
 
He back away looking drain of any color that was in his face he stumble onto a chair and fell to the floor. 
 
“APPA”
 
GD ran to aid his father up off the floor and help him onto the couch
 
“What’s wrong appa”
 
GD had a look of worries in his eyes, CL didn’t know what to do she was scared at the older man sudden action.
 
Jiyong pointed his finger at CL, GD eyes follow his father finger and landed on CL. Jiyong open his mouth
 
“Cha….rin”
 
CL eyes widen at the name of her mother, she look at the man that was an older version of her boyfriend calling out her mother name.
 
“Chaerin”
 
Jiyong kept repeating CL mother name was the two kept looking at one another. 
 
 
 
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IT HAVE BEEN A LONG LONG LONG TIME SINCE I UPDATED, I AM SO SO SO SORRY LONG STORY SHORT I BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH LIFE AT THE MOMENT. I CAN'T PROMISE I WILL UPDATE SOON BECAUSE I HAVE NO CLUE WHEN THAT'S GOING TO BE SO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READERS THAT'S BEEN STICKING BY ME AND STILL SUPPORTING THIS STORY.