Neverland Chapter 6

Neverland

 

Neverland

Chapter 6

(The Day before the Wedding)

 

“CHAERIN GET OUT FROM THE BATHROOM”

“NO!!!”

“CHAERIN I MEAN IT GET OUT”

“NO”

Bom now banging her hand on the door as she try to get her sister out from the bathroom

“Unni come on you promise Dara-unni”

“I DON’T WANT TO”

“Chaerin don’t make me break down this door”

Bom threaten as she hick up her dress as she was about to kick the door down.

“Wait”

Dara came running up to the door to stop Bom from breaking down the door

“Bom let me handle this ok”

Dara lean over as she place an ear on the door and knock gently

“Chae you promise please don’t disappoint me”

Dara press her ear harder onto the door as the other two join her

“I can hear anything unni”

As Minji look up at her two unni’s

Then the sound of the door handle unlock made the three jump back as Chaerin finally open the door and walk out and went over to sit on the bed as she cross her arm over her chest. She then look up at the two unni and Minji as she made a pouty face.

“Because it’s your wedding and I promise”

As the three girls then jump for joy as they finally got the tomboy to agree, Dara then ran over to the bed and lifted a dress.

“This one is your Chae hurry up and tries it on so we can make sure it fit correctly”

Chaerin mumble something under her breath as she got up and went over to grab the dress and went inside the bathroom to try it on.  

“Come out when you’re done trying in on I want to see it”

Dara spoke loud enough for Chaerin to hear her.

All three girls were sitting on the bed talking about Dara dress and how pretty she going to look in on her wedding day when the bathroom door to Chaerin room open up reveling the blonde as she stood there with a long blue dress on with a gold belt around her waist her long blonde hair flow down over her shoulder down to her waist.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/melissaduong1/767fbf3a6dddcf0f083f8821a74c3bb9.jpg

“O….M….G”

Dara clasp her hands over as Bom stood up staring at the blonde, Minji had a huge smile across her face as she watch her unni walk out from the bathroom.

“OMG Chae you look so beautiful”

Dara made way to Chaerin as she walk around her in circle imprinting the image of her friend in her memory at this moment.

“No I don’t I look ridicules”

“No you don’t”

Bom shaking her head from side to side

“My little sister looks breath taking”

“Unni you look so pretty”

Dara drags Chaerin to the full length mirror and place her in front of it see that her blonde friend still didn’t believe them. Chaerin struggle with the dress as she walks to the mirror and then stop and look up at the person that was staring back at her.

She didn’t knew that she can ever look like this her Ivory skin soft to the touch glow in the blue dress, her blonde hair accent the dress perfectly, even she didn’t have make-up she knew that she look pretty for the first time in her life.

“You are beautiful Chae I can’t even explain what I’m seeing right now”

“You guys are just saying that because I’m your friend”

“Unni no way we will never lie to you, you do look beautiful”

Chaerin had a look of uncertainty on her face as Bom had enough of her sister self-doubting about herself.

“Yah, if you don’t believe us then hear I’ll show you”

“YAH TEDDY OPPA, DONGWOOK OPPA, CHEONDOONGIE COME HERE”

“Unni no don’t call them”

As Chaerin try to grab a blanket to cover herself before her brother and the other oppa see her.  Bom grab the blanket and yank it from Chaerin hands.

“BOM!!!”

Then before Chaerin can yell the three men walk in as Teddy stop in his track and so did the other two.

“I’m ugly huh”

Chaerin lower her head

“Is that my little sister?”

Teddy walks up closer and stares at his sister

“WOW”

As Dongwook nodded his head in approval

Cheondoong just kept staring at Chaerin with eyes wide open.

“So Doongie how do you think Chae looks?”

Dara ask her younger brother

“She….is beautiful”

Chaerin cheeks turn a tint of red as he complimented her.

 

                THE KWON’S HOUSE

“Why can I go?”

Jen pouted as she grab onto Jiyong arm as she tug and pull whining and stomping her foot.

“Honey it’s invite only”

Mrs. Kwon went up to the young girl as she patted her head

“But I’m going to be married to Jiyong soon, so that mean I’m going to be part of the Kwon household soon.”

“But you’re not”

Gummy toss the newspaper in her hand down on the coffee table as she stood up and walk over to the pouty girl.

“You’re not married to me brother yet so you can’t go”

“Gummy”

“What omma it’s true”

Gummy went and sat back down with a grin on her face.

“Noona right, the invitation only invited the Kwon and it’s her friend wedding we can’t just invite unwanted guest.”

Jiyong shrug Jen hand off his arm and went to sit next to his sister as he pick up a magazine as the two siblings started chattering about what was on the page of the magazine. Jen pouted even more as she sat down across from the two siblings.

“I’m sorry honey its Gummy friend wedding and the invite are only meant for the people that are listed in it.”

Jen knew it was a losing battle after another 10 minute of pleading with her future parent-in-law she finally gave up and went back to her, but not without trying to drag Jiyong out with her but lucky him he had plans for later on today with his friends.

Mrs. Kwon sat down next to her husband as she look over to her two kids sitting at the couch across form her as he folded her arm in front of her chest as she made a coughing sound to get their attention.

“How can you two be so rude to poor Jenny?”

“Poor Jenny, omma poor us if she end up going with us she will nag about this and that.”

Jiyong said as he flips the page

“Omma I know how much you want this girl to be your future daughter-in-law but my brother deserve better than this.”

Gummy said as Jiyong gave his sister a high five

“Hunny look at your kids”

Mister Kwon then pointed at himself with wide eyes

“My kids, honey you help me made them to unless you forgot”

Mrs. Kwon slaps her husband playfully on his chest as the two kids had a look of disgust.

“Ok I’m going to leave and meet the guys I don’t want to be here when they decided to go make kid number 3.”

Jiyong got up and toss the magazine on the coffee table and headed out to his car. Gummy stood up and went up stair to get away from her parents.

 

THE BOYS

All five men were lounging around a high end tuxedo shop as they decided to go shopping for their hyung wedding. Taeyang and Daesung had already tried on their suit and purchased it as they waited for TOP and Seungri and Jiyong to finally make up their mind about theirs.

“Can you guys hurry up I’m getting hungry”

Taeyang rub his stomach as he watch TOP step out of the fitting room for the 12 time in a dark navy blue velvet jacket and slick black slack, with a black bow tie and a white dress shirt under the jacket and pointy black shoes.

“What you think”

Both Taeyang and Daesung gave him a thumb up, really it was the ugliest thing they have ever seen but they just wanted to get out of there that they will jeopardize their friend looking like a fool.

“Yah, Seungri stop flirting with those girls and hurry up and buy a suit”

Daesung said as he was watching his maknae trying to get one of the employees number. The maknae strutted his way back to his hyungs as he looks back to the female employee and gave her a wink, her face flush into a pink shade as she ran to her friend at the cash register both giggling to one another.

“Look what I got”

Seungri wave a piece of paper with the female employee number on it.

“Can you go one day without hitting on ever girl we see?”

Taeyang said as he grab the piece of paper and look it over.

“It’s probably a fake number”

Seungri snatch the paper back and shove it into his shirt pocket.

“Don’t be jealous hyung”

“I don’t need to”

Taeyang gave the maknae a smirk.

Jiyong finally step out in a black suit with the pocket t accent with a dark blue silk fabric and a bowtie to match.

“I look good”

He said to himself as his check out his suit and himself in the mirror. TOP decided to get the blue velvet suit and Seungri went with a white suit jacket and black slacks, Daesung was in the normal black and white so was Taeyang.

After another hour all five walk out with their suit in hand they decided to go have dinner and then head out to the club to party the night away before heading out to the wedding tomorrow.

 

MINJI APARTMENT

Chaerin and Minji decided to spend the night in Seoul at Minji apartment, she couldn’t bare being in a house full love lovey dovey people and it was a little to crowed in her three bedroom house with her brother and Bom and Dara and Dongwook and Cheondoong. So with Minji and Chaerin there it was going to be a little crowed so Chaerin decided so spend the night with Minji and drive back to the Ranch in the early morning to help out setting up the wedding.

“Unni you want to go out tonight”

Chaerin ponder if she should but she knew she have to get up early tomorrow, but haven’t gone out in a long time with school and work so a little time out wouldn’t hurt.

Another hour wen by as the two girls got ready to leave.

“Unni can we stop by my friend work I been to pick up some things”

“Sure where is it at?”

 

CLUB 360

 

“Here”

Chaerin steps out of Minji car, as she looks up at a modern looking building. Chaerin eyes wonder to the long line outside the building girls in skimpy short dresses guys in nice suit and there

“Your friend work at this club”

“More like he owns it, come on let’s go”

The two girls walk up to the bouncer as a couple of girls that waited in line snicker at the two.

“eww look at what she is wearing”

“Doesn’t she know this is a high end club?”

“eww what are those lesbian doing here”

“They are so ugly”

Chaerin fingers form into a fist before she could turn around and sock the crap out of those girls, but Minji grab Chaerin arms and drag her to the bouncer.

“Hey oppa”

“O Minji-ah it’s you, here you can go in”

The tall tan bouncer lifted up the red velvet rope to let Minji and myself in as we could hear a couple of the girls outside complain to the bouncer. Minji lead Chaerin to the bar area as she wave over a bartender.

“Hey Minji long time no see”

“Hey oppa, this is my friend Chaerin”

“Hi”

Chaerin look over at the handsome bartender and smile

“Hello”

“I’m here to see Kush-oppa”

“He’s in his office you can go in”

“Hey Chae I’m going to go see Kush-oppa real quick you can chill here and order some drinks ok”

“Sure but hurry up though I’m starving”

“OK”

Minji push her way through the thick crowd as she disappears behind all the bobbing heads that are on the dance floor.

“So girl night out”

Chaerin turn to the bartender as he slide her a drink

“It’s all a Rihanna”

Chaerin pick up the concoction and examine it before placing the neon green straw into and up the sweet-cold-fruity alcohol.

“Not really it was a spur of the moment thing Minji needed to pick up some things from her friend and we are going to go eat afterward.”

“I can tell”

He smile as he look over Chaerin outfit and notice the blonde girl had no make-up on but still have a very pretty face and she was dress in a simple white t-shirt and dark wash skinny jeans and a black combat black boots and a black leather jacket and a couple of spike bracelet on one side of her arm.

“By the way my name is Lee Joon”

Both shook hands as Chaerin smile at him the two chit chat off and on before Chaerin excuse herself to the bathroom. As she was pushing and shoving through all the people she was stop as a figure stood in front of her.

“Look who I bump into”

Chaerin her head up to look at familiar face but she can’t pin point where she seen this face.  After a couple more seconds the images of the guy she punch appear.

“YOU”

She pointed her finger at him as she had on a grin on his face as she finally recognizes him.

“So what a lesbian like you doing in a straight club?”

“Lesbian”

“Are you trying to pick up girls? If of all this is a straight club and look at yourself even if you want to pick up a girl can you at least dress better walking around in here looking like a bum.”

“A bum”

Chaerin can feel her temper rising once again for the second time tonight.

“Back off you cocky ”

“O and what a lesbian like you going to so huh”

“I said back off I don’t want to knock you out in from all of these people”

Jiyong couldn’t help but smile at how feisty she was he was enjoying fighting with her for some odd reason.

“Knock me out”

Jiyong laugh as if it the most ridicules thing he have ever heard.

“What’s going on?”

Jiyong look over to the voice as she saw a man behind the blonde hair girl.

“Chaerin are you OK? You were gone for a while I can to check up on you”

“I’m fine I’m about to go back”

Chaerin turn around and then felt herself being drag back.

“YAH what are you doing?”

As she yack her hand from Jiyong hands

“I wasn’t done talking to you”

“I think we’re done”

“No we’re not”

“Let go”

“No”

Before he knew what happen he felt himself falling to the floor on his knees as a sharp pain exploded in him.

“You bit*h”

“Good luck on reproducing in the future”

Chaerin grin and went with Lee Joon back to the bar where Minji was waiting. The two said their good-bye to Lee Joon and left the club.

“Hyung what happen to you”

Seungri came over and help Jiyong up form off the ground as he help carry him back to the VIP lounge.

“Yo what happen to you?”

TOP ask as he watch Jiyong hold on to his crouch area

“That bit*h kicks me”

“Who”

“The blonde”

All the guys look at each other as if any on them knew who he was talking about.

“Who”

Seungri ask

“That lesbian that punches me”

“SHE WAS HERE?”

Daesung said as he got up and went to the window that overlooks the dance floor.

“I don’t see a blonde lesbian?”

“I’m going to kill her”

“Dude you should just take care of yourself first before trying to kill her”

Taeyang laugh.

*this is not over blondie* 

 

A/N: Sorry guys for the very late update, I've been busy and been reading The Hunger Game and that took 2 days out of my writing so I'm sorry but I want to read the book before the movie comes out on the 23rd I'm so excited to go see it YAY. But this is a long chapter to make up for the couple of days that I miss.