A talk with Teukkie ...

Wait ? Did you just said SARANGHEYO ?? You mean me *again* ??

I fell on him , my heart is beating fast , chill Kyu Li ~ There are only a few inches between his lip and mine , OH MY GOD ~ Please help me , I just almost kiss him , luckily my hands are strong enough to support my weight . Kyu is sleeping , I guess ~ So , I try to stand up quietly , then I can feel his hands curl around waist , pull me closer to him but his eyes are still close . 

 

Kyu : *open his eyes* Where had you been yesterday ? You smell soju , Han Kyu Li , where had you been ? TELL ME ~

Me : As you said , your , your wish . My leg , my wish , I go where-ever I wanna go .*Wookie is moving , looks like he going to wake up* Wookie oppa ! Help me ! Wookie op ... *Kyu close my mouth*

 

Thank God that Wookie oppa heard my voice , then Wookie sits up on his bed , rubs his eyes twice and look at us blurry . I wave my hand like a mad person , hope he understand ~ 

 

Wookie : *comes to his sense* Kyuhyun-ah , are you .... her again ? *blur face* If you don't let her go , I bet that she will run away again ... 

 

Kyu releases his grip and let me go , I look at him weirdly and stuck my tongue out . Then , I walk off to the bathroom . 

....................................................................................................

                                      -Everyone is awake now-

The guys are having their breakfast together except me . I am sitting on the sofa , watching Spongebob Squarepants and laughing out loud like nobody's buisness . *I know that you are thinking its kinda childish*

 

Kangin : *poking kyu's eyes* Kyu-ah , what had you did yesterday ? You have a pair of panda eyes , not able to sleep well ?

DongHae : I know the reason *creepy smile**looking at me* .

Kyu : Okay , fine . I am waiting for THAT GIRL until this morning . She didn't even thanks me but bash me .

 

The whole gang turn and look at me , LOL ~ Then , I stop laughing and look at them blurry .

 

SiWon : Yah ~ Kyu Li-ah , where did you went yesterday ? Our Kyu was waiting for you IMPATIENTLY .

HanGeng : No , she went to her friend's house yesterday . *wink at me*

ShinDong : Are you sure , hyung ? Or maybe ..... you went out for ..... DATING ?*everyone hits his head* Alright , alright , I shut up , okay ? Arasso ?

 

I just keep quiet , continue watching my cartoon , Aish ~ These guys just can't stop throwing questions at me . Lee Teuk seems to know my problem .

 

LeeTeuk : Yah ! Apali ! Clean the place now , stop asking questions !

 

He walks to me and sits beside me .

 

LeeTeuk : Mind to have a walk with me ?*stand up**lend his hand out*

 

LeeTeuk and I walk to the nearby playground and sit on the swings . I keep my head down all the time , avoiding eyes contact with him . 

 

LeeTeuk : *look at me* Don't worry , Kyu Li . *pat my shoulder* Your brother had told me everything . You went to Henry's place , am I right ?*smile*

 

I look at him unison , then slowly my heart opens up , I tell Teukkie everything , from head to tail . I feel much more better and relieve after telling him about it . Always , LeeTeuk is the one that can talk to , that was what everyone is the house said so . I guess they are right , he is a good listener and adviser among the monkeys . Maybe he is the eldest in the group , the most mature in the group .

 

LeeTeuk : Oh ... I see , I got it now . According to you , I am sure that Henry likes you and Kyu likes you too in the same time . I can understand your situation , it is hard for you . Ya , do you know anything about Kyu's family ?

 

I shake my head . Kyu never mention anything about himself .

 

Me : No , he never tell me anything about him and his family .

LeeTeuk : Okay , things went like this . Actually , Kyu was born in a rich family and he has a younger brother name Cho KyuHae . *looking at the sky* Kyunnie-ah , he can own anything he wants , living in a luxury life that everyone dreams of . One day , he fell for a girl , name Jessi , a cheerful and nice girl . I never see this girl before but I can see it from his words . But his family never allow their sons to go with a poor family like we used to see in the drama , rich must go with rich . So , his father and mother want to prove to Kyu that the girl is money-minded and materialistic . For real , Jessi loves Kyu a lot and his parents play tricks on Jessi many times , but she still loves Kyu and will not surrender to his family . Just I have no idea even Kyu too , the girl just dissapeared without telling Kyu . He had tried to find her and her family but they just dissapeared al in sudden . 

 

Me : So , where did this Jessi went ?

LeeTeuk : No one knows , Kyu feels so angry to his family and thought that his parents were the one who send her away from him . Because of this reason , Kyu ran away from his family and we found him . So many years , Kyu never met any girl that he likes until you are here .*smiling at me*

Me : Okay , thanks LeeTeuk oppa , you just helped me to clarify something . I just know that , he had acted like a spoil brat since last time . *LeeTeuk looking at me* Okay , I admit that I ...... do have feelings towards him *blush* , just that I can't take his attitude , it really annoy me all the time . Plus , I just broke up with my ex- , I really need sometime to digest this ....

LeeTeuk : *smile* This is the problem , I see ... Don't worry , Kyu Li-ah , I believe and trust that Kyu can give you hapiness . Just , you need some time , right ?*i nod* Why don't you just tell me straight away ? I guess that he will wait ... Oh ~ I almost forget ...

 

LeeTeuk takes out his phone and press some numbers . While he is on the phone , he turns and look at me .

 

Me : Teukkie oppa , what happen ? Is there anything ? *look at him*

 

Then , someone walks out from somewhere ...

 

HeeChul : Nope ~ Nothing happen , I have to enter some fashion sense into you .*scan me from head to toes*

LeeTeuk : *smiling at my expression* Ya , Chullie will takes over me from now on . Go with him , we are going to held a party tonight . So , you really do need to brush up . *chuckle*

Me : WHAT ?? HUH ? PARTY ? No ~ I am not going ... *showing a NO sign*

HeeChul : Neh , we are not having a big party , just among us .

Me : *looking at him suspiciously* Jinja ?? Erm ... *thinking* Just among us ?*heechul and leeteuk nod at the same time* Okay , then .... Just among us .... ? Confirm ?? Really just ....

HeeChul : *impatient* Yes ~ Just among us , stop asking ... Apali , Kaja ....*pull me to walk*

 

Then , HeeChul turns and smile at LeeTeuk with a thumb-up sign ~

 

TO BE CONTINUE ...

P/s : Sowie for the late reply and thx again for your support ~ hehe...

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

" />