3rd of February~

Wait ? Did you just said SARANGHEYO ?? You mean me *again* ??

 

I look up and Sam is smiling at me sweetly ~ Immediately , I jump up and hug Sam tightly ~ *maybe u will think that 'who the heck is this guy?'I shall correct u,u r totally wrong bout this... * Then , someone is standing behind Sam …

 

Kathy : *join in the hug too* Oww … Such a long time , I miss you , Kyu Li ~ I am so happy and touch .*wiping her tears*

Sam : Yo ! Still remember us ? I had really thought that you had forgot about us after that tour .

Venessa : Erm … Hai ! Long time no see , so how is your life ? *others looking at her weirdly* Oh ~ hehe … I almost forget about it . *hug me * Sorry , I love to be formal .

Eunice : Kyu Li , you look so different . I thought that girl is not you but they keep insist that is you .*hug me*

SuFen : Erm … Kyu Li-ah , did you saw HeeChul ? Hehe ...*hug me*

Me : Omo ! You guys are here . No , I mean girls ~ *sunshine smile* Am I dreaming ?*pinch myself* Ouch , pain ~ *they are laughing* Yah ! How you girls know about this ? How long are you girls going to stay ? One Year ?*excited* I am so bore here with those overgrowtth babies …

 

Now , I shall intro my best buddies to you guys and girls … Sam is Samatha ...*hehe* She is tomboy who likes pretty stuff like rings and ear-rings ~ Opps , but don't mistaken , she is ABSOLUTELY NORMAL … She likes boys , what I mean is she is a straight-forward girl who doesn't like SKIRT just like me ~*hehe* Second , Venessa ~ She is a 'quiet' and nice listener … We used to call her 'manager' cause she just like one , you know ? How manager takes care of their singers … except cooking . She don't like adventure and she loves BOOKS but you can't call her a geek .*she loves k-pop* Next is Kathy , one word will do to describe her … CHEEZY ~ She cries when she is happy , sad , angry and etc . She loves TEDDY BEARS , even a love phrase can melt her , totally different from us ~ The Girl type ~ *imagine* And now , Eunice ~ I think stick man is her brother , she is as thin as a stick*just describe , really thin * Expressionless , motionless and slow but she is a smarty , she is Preeetttyyy too ~ Many boys fall for her , it is weird that she is not interested at all .*dangerous * Last one , Tadaa … THE MUDERER SuFen ~ Her glance that can make you shiver and her words that can make you feel pointless ~ Of course , deep in her , she is sweet and lovely*so not true * , waiting for the right one to blow her sweetness …

 

Sam : Oh ~ about that … HeeChul *looking at SuFen * and LeeTeuk , who contact us three weeks ago . He said something to cheer you up . Good new is ….*eyes big looking at her * we are going to stay here for three months .*Peace*

Me : Owhh ...*pouting* Ya , today is 3rd of February , any special occasion ? Festival ? They are up to something that I don't know ….*thinking* Why don't you girls go and have fun !*smiling *

SuFen : Kyu Li-ah , I shall go first , meet up with you later on , okie ? *creepy smile * I want to find HeeChul . Hehe … *walks into the crowd *

Sam : Okay then , I will go and grab some foods .

Kathy : Kyu Li , I will go and have a look , survey*whisper * for a dance partner … *excited *

Me : *looking at Eunice and Venessa * What about you both ? Go and enjoy , we will see each other later on too ~*pushing they to the crowd *

Venessa : Erm … Okie , I will go too , I will be back later . I will go with Kathy .

Eunice : I will stay with you , Kyu Li . Dancing is not my thing .

 

Eunice and I are sitting at the sofa area , watching and admiring how people can dance as graceful as they are . Then , LeeTeuk oppa walks toward the us through the crowd and invites Eunice for a dance . I am done , sitting there . From far , I see Sam's foods fall because Kangin bumps into her and they start fighting . Kathy is the easiest to spot , the striking pink dress girl is dancing happily with Wookie oppa . Venessa and SiWon are chatting*guess what ? Of cos about Shisus * and drinking some wine . SuFen walks near to HeeChul oppa , trying her best to catch his attention , I guess she will be talking about cats and books . In the crowd , Eunice is looking at the floor and moving along with LeeTeuk oppa who is smiling . I look at my buddies and smile , playing my MP3 , then someone stands infront of me . Not Sam again ? No , I don't think is her . From the bottom , I saw a pair of white shoes , then a hand is just right infront of my eyes …. Slowly , I shift my eyes to the face , is …. KyuHyun ? He is wearing a total white fitting coat and pants . Handsome ~ that is my first word … He looks like a prince and is he smiling at me ?

 

Kyu : May I ?*wink* Do I have the chance to dance with you ?

Me : *looking at him* emmm .... *snap* Ya !*almost shout* Ya ~*close my mouth* sure ...

 

Kyu is smiling again at my reaction , I can't stand anymore ~ I think I am going to melt anytime . He takes my hand gently and lead me to the center of the hall . I just keep my head down , looking at the floor , then he stops at a point . Kyu lifts my chin up to look into his eyes . Slowly , I can feel his warm hand behind my back which make me nervous . Then , he put my hands on  his shoulders . One of his hand is on my back and another is around my waist to pull me closer to him . The music starts , he moves slightly to start the dance , am I dreaming ? I am dancing with a perfect prince who every girl dreams off ~ 

 

Me : Emm .. Kyu ~ *blush slightly* Actually , what so special today ? Anyone's birthday ?

Kyu : *pull me closer* Ahh ... You will know later ~ *smile*

 

When I am still enjoying this sweet moment , a couple just bump into us in sudden . Kyu just stops there , he is shock when Kyu looks at the girl . So , I follow his gaze and turn to look at the girl . The girl is really pretty , gold hair does suit her face , slightly shorter than me . She has a pair of big black eyes , the charisma that people will not take their eyes from her .

 

The girl : Oh ~  sorry ... *big eyes looking at Kyu* KYU !! I AM FINDING FOR YOU ~ *pouting* *push me away and hug him*

The boy : *turn and look at me* May I ? Just one song , my pretty lady ? *smile and waiting for my respond*

 

Kyu is still looking at her without a word , hello ? I am here too , I know that she is pretty than me ... *mumble in my head* The boy just takes my hand to another place . My eyes just can't leave kyu and that girl , the girl puts her hands around Kyu's neck and HUG him ~ HUG HIM ?? My mind keep playing all kinds of thoughts ... 

 

The boy : So, what is your name ? 

Me : *turn back to the boy* Oh ... *remind me of LeeTeuk's words* Are you hyunnie's brother ? You look like him .... Call me Han Kyu Li .

The boy : Erm ... yes ~*smile* My name is Cho KyuHae ... 

Me : hehe ... Yo do look like him . So , how old are you ?

KyuHae : Erm ... you are 17 , right ? Hyung is 18 and I am 17 , same as you .*smiling* Staying with hyung ? Ah ... you have your dinner already ? 

Me : You mean your hyung and his gang , hehe ~ Nope , I haven't eat my dinner yet . *fake smile* Its kinda weird , huh ? To ask a question like this . Mianhae that I am bad in interaction .

KyuHae : Chill , I am really bad in interaction too ~ Lets have dinner together later on , after this song .

Me : *song playing**not paying attention to his words* Who is the girl with Kyuhyun ? She is pretty ...

KyuHae : Owh ~ You mean Jessi ? Erm ... I have to agree that she is pretty . But KyuLi-ah , you are pretty too ~ You look like a dark angel .*shy smile*

 

My heart sinks when he says the name , why is she back ? How can she do this after she ditched and broke Kyu's heart ? I just move along with KyuHae until the song ends . I walk to the sofa area with him , he keeps talking to me but I have no intention to listen . From far , Jessi is smiling and whispering beside his ear , I can't read Kyu's face . What do this mean ? I sigh , stand up and walk towards the buffet corner , Without notice , I trip by something and whoaaa ....

 

??? : *hold my waist* Watchout ~ Omg , luckily I catch you . Phew ~

Me : *stand still* Oh ~ Kamsahamida ! *bow and look at him*

??? : You are welcome ~*smile**someone calling him from behind*

Henry : SungMin hyung !*breathe in and out* You should at least wait for me ....*looking at me* KYU LI !!! KYU LI ~*hug me* You are here ~ Aww ... You look gorgeous today . My darling KyuLi ...

Me : Henry ~*whisper* Stop , bunny ~ Everyone is looking at us ~*cheezy smile*

Henry : hehe ... You are blushing , darling ~ Aigo , kyeopta ... *sungmin at both of us* Hyung , introduce yourself .*smile*

SungMin : *shake hand with me* Hello , I am Lee SungMin ... I am the owner of this mansion and a friend of LeeTeuk . Nice to meet you .*smile* 

Me : hehe ... Nice to meet you too , call me KyuLi ~ *smile* 

 

TO BE CONTINUE ...

P/s : TADDAAA!!! New characters are here !!! SungMin is here too ~ hehe ....Hope you guys like it ~ hehe.... This chapter is kinda long compare to the rest ~ sowie for the wait !!!

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

" />