Mixture of feeling ~

Wait ? Did you just said SARANGHEYO ?? You mean me *again* ??

I open my eyes slightly ~ Where am I ? Heaven ? Of coarse not , I smell .... I can smell Ramen ~ This place looks like hotel , white  wardrobe , white elegant sofa , white curtains , white table and chairs and white bed that I am laying on . Okay , one word shall explain everything - WHITE ~ I feel like a black dot in this room because I am the only 'thing' which is black ~ I wake up and reach the floor with my bare foot , I just notice that the bed is HUGE , erm ... I guess is a king-size bed . This room is full with expensive stuffs , so I step out of this room . Slowly , I walk ... grey and black fashionable hall ? My sense follows the smell ... ahh ... I am hungry ~ Before I enter the kitchen , I saw a tall shadow , my heart is pumping hard again . 

 

Me : Kyu ... ?*whisper to myself *

 

The tall shadow turns and faces me , it is Kyu but the tall shadow is KyuHae ~*a/w : surprise ! * Under the light , I can now see his face clearly . He has the brother's charisma , slightly fairer than KyuHyun . Short dark brown hair and the eyes .... they just look like KyuHyun's .... It reminds me of the shocking incident that had just happened not long ago . Kyuhae looks at me and smile . Omg ~ Do you both have to look almost alike ? Even the smile , making my heart ache , he just looks .... too much like the brother . He is wearing a pink colour apron , then he places a big bowl of Ramen on the table , right infront of me . I startle there , not able to speak a word ~

 

Kyuhae : I guess , you are hungry after three hours of unconcious ~

 

I sit down , grab the chopsticks up and start to eat the Ramen ... I am eating the hot noodles with a high speed , my mouth is pain but my heart is more painful than you can imagine ~ Aiish ! I hate it , my emotion always bring me up and down , I stop and put the chopsticks on the table harshly , I have to go now ~*stand up * Kyuhae gets shock and looking at me weirdly . My eyes are cover with tears , my vision is terrible but I still know the way out.*I guess * . Kyuhae hurries to the door and stop me from going out . No matter how I try , he is still blocking the door .... I have no more energy ~ Tears just happen to burst out from my eyes , I squat down , hugging my legs . He squat down too , infront of me , pull me closer to him and hug me tightly . I cry even louder ....

 

Kyuhae : *patting my back * Don't cry , KyuLi ~ Its over now , its over now .*whisper * Come to my side , let me replace hyung's place in your heart . I swear that I will not hurt you like he did .

 

What ? Are you sure .... That is like ... fast ~ I don't even know you much , and what again ? Replace ? I push him away with all my strength . Guess what ? I run out from his house with my bare foot ... No shoes on ~

 

....................................................................................................

                                         -Back to Kyuhae's house-

 

Kyuhae : *laughing evilly *Hello , Jessi .... I am done with that girl . How is your boy ? Do he believe you ? That girl is a piece of cake , too easy for me .... *on the phone *

Jessi : He looks half-believe , Hae , I think we are going to succeed this time ~ *hehe ... *

Kyuhae : Good ~ Once you get to bring him back to L.A. , our job is done . Omma will take care of him .*evil thoughts *

....................................................................................................

                                      -back to the guys and girls-

 

HeeChul : *worries >.< * Guys , still can't find KyuLi ? Even Kyu is dissapear too ... I just don't understand why are they back ? 

Venessa : *trying to dial KyuLi's number * I think her phone is off , I can't get her ....

LeeTeuk : Guys , let think together , who is not there after KyuLi ran away ? Except Kyu and Jessi ....

 

Everyone is thinking hard ~ .... Think .....-ing ....

 

Kathy : Ah ! That boy , Kyu's brother ~ I am very sure that he is not there .

Wookie : Is there a possibility that he brings her back ? I am sure that KyuLi will not follow him , unless ... *imagining * he kidnaps her ....

Kangin : Do you think that girl is easy to kidnap by people ? I don't think so , look at her character , I am sure that she will fight till die ...*imagine *

Siwon : *showing everyone her heels and hairband * What if ?? She faints and ....

Hangeng : Wait ~ You said that you found these near a pool ? Pool ? I get it now ! KyuLi used to jump into the water when she is unhappy ... This had been happen once last time ~ When she was still young ....

Sufen : Conclusion is KyuLi jumps into the water , leg cramps ... Kyuhae passes back and rescues her . With some reason , he brings her back to his house . *smarty ... hehe *

Eunhyuk : Whoa ! That is cool , Sufen ~ You have a detective brain ~*Sufen peace *

Donghae : Yes , you do have and by the way , do anyone here knows , where is his house ? It had been 3 hours , I scare ... *many different thoughts *

 

Silent again ~ No comments ....

....................................................................................................

                                        -Back to Kyuhyun-

 

Kyu is walking down the street and thinking deep . Jessi is still following him , from the ballroom to the street . His birthday was ruined by the girl who is standing behind him~*once WAS his love *

 

Kyu : *turn to her * Seriously , please be honest to me ... Why are you back with my brother ?

Jessi : I miss you , hyunnie ~ I have love you and OUR CHILD *mention it hard * ... *looking at him with pity eyes * You don't want US already ? Aren't you ? Just only 2 years , you have change a lot , all because of that !

Kyu : *sound strict *Don't you dare to call her again . Blame yourself about that , that I had changed a lot .... Don't blame her ...

Jessi : So , you are now consider siding that ! I like to call her !! !! BITC ....

Kyu : *slap her with his energy * I had gave you my warning .... You are the worst that I had ever met !

 

Jessi gives him a dead glare ... She cry and run away from Kyu . Suddenly , Kyu's mind blink of something .

 

Kyu : *mumble to himself *I can't let them do that to you , KyuLi . No matter what , I won't allow anyone to separate us .*dial some number * Kibum , can you please help me in something , let meet up now . Urgent ....

....................................................................................................

                                           -Back to me-

 

Where am I now ? I walk to the playground and sit on the swing . Tonight is so cold , I am rubbing my hands for heat , shivering . I look at my bare foot and surrounding ~ Haih ... No money , no shoes , no sign of human , no handphone , how can I go back now ? I am waiting and waiting , thank god ! A car just happen to pass by , I run to the road side and stop the black hyundai car . This is my only hope , pray that the person is willing to help me . The car stop down , and window is scrolling down ~

 

Me : Eh ... Its you ~ 

 

TO BE CONTINUE 

P/s : haha... ''huh ? its you ?'' Surprise !!!! The girl annoying,rite ? Omg ~ Even me,the author can't stand it....haha...hope you guys enjoy lolx....Surprise ~ hehe.....

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

" />