Do you believe me ?

Wait ? Did you just said SARANGHEYO ?? You mean me *again* ??

Kyu drags himself back to the apartment . It is midnight 12 o'clock now, everyone is still waiting for Kyu Li ~ When the doorknob turns , everyone is looking forward for her .....

 

Kyu : Hey , you all still awake ? *everyone shakes their heads and sigh*

Siwon : We can't sleep , not until Kyu Li is back ... We are worrying about her ~

Kyu : *his eyes widen* Bohya ? You mean since just now ? She is not back yet ?*worry* Any clue ? Where is Kyu Li .... ?

Heechul : Ya , we have but .... *looking at Kyu* We don't even where he stays .....

Kyu : *sound impatient* He ? Who is that guy and how you guys figure it out .... ?

Sufen : Through every clues we have . Don't you know that ?*waiting for his reaction~* He is .... your brother , Kyuhae ....

 

Then , someone's phone rings*rokuggo* ...

 

Leeteuk : Yoboseyo ~ *serious**then shift his eyes from floor to the girls and guys* Yah ~ Yah ~*relieve* Kamsahamida ....

Hangeng : LeeTeuk , who was in the phone ? Did someone found Kyu Li ?*worry*

Leeteuk : *patting Hangeng's shoulder* Yup ~ He founds her ... *Kyu looking at him* My friend , SungMin . Now , she is currently in his house . So , *smile* we have to pick her up ~

 

After the news , everyone feels relieve and starts to yawn . Leeteuk confirms everyone , so they can rest now after fatigue night ~ Hangeng insists to pick her up but Leeteuk keeps on convince him to sleep cause he had been running for his sister since she ran away from the prom . So , only Leeteuk and Kyu are going . While driving to SungMin's house , Leeteuk tells Kyu everything to beware of Jessi and his brother because from his*leeteuk* point of view , they have no good intention this time . Kyu is looking out , thinking of something when leeteuk is talking ~ After 30 minutes , they have arrive ....

 

Leeteuk : Gomawo , Minnie ....*smiling* for doing us a favor by bringing her here ... Phew ~*relieve sigh* Erm ... where did you found her , by the way ...

Sungmin : No problem ....*aeygo smile* Ahhh ... I found her at the nearby park , so I brought her here . Outside there is freezing cold and she is still wearing the dress ... with her bare foot ~

Kyu : Excuse me , sungmin hyung , can I know where is she now ?*looking into the house*

Sungmin : She is in the living hall now . Erm ... I think she is sleeping now , so low down your voice . Ya , another thing is , she was sneezing just now . Take care of her properly .

 

Leeteuk is talking to Sungmin now , whereas Kyu enters the living hall to find Kyu Li . Then , he sees Kyu Li is laying on the sofa and sleeping soundly . Kyu smiles in relieve , leans his head to her forehead and kiss her .

 

Kyu : *whisper* I am so sorry , Kyu Li for making you sick and tired .

 

He carries her up gently , she is still sleeping*lucky* . After placing her in the car , Leeteuk tells his friend goodbye ....

....................................................................................................

                                       -Arrive the apartment-

Kyu carries Kyu Li to his room and lays her on his bed *her friends are staying in their apartment as well,ya'know??**No no dirty mind~hehe...* He covers her with his blanket and pouches her head . Before he leaves , a goodnight peck on her forehead ....

....................................................................................................

                                          -Jessi & Kyuhae-

Jessi : Hae , I don't feel like doing this anymore . Your brother is so crazy and attach to that girl *flash back,remember what kyu did ? yeah!thats right,slap her...* , he will not go back with us ....*worry*

Kyuhae : *still doing his thing* Nope , we have to do it . Do you still remember what she did to you last time ? She is a monster although she is my biological mother .*looking at her*

Jessi : *flash back* How do you know that the girl is going to fall for you ?

Kyuhae : Through my experience ,*evil smile* she is kinda confuse now . If I take my action now , I am sure that she will fall for it .

Jessi : Hae , make sure that you are only acting .*smirk at him*

Kyuhae : Oh , my dear , you are jealous , aren't you ? Don't worry , I will still take the responsible ..... that child ~ That night , *looking at her* okay , listen here ... That night was only an ACCIDENT , forget about it , Jessi . I am doing my part too , paying for that kid's life . So , what is the point now ? It was only an ACCIDENT , I repeat once again ...

Jessi : YAH !! CHO KYUHAE ! YOU ARE COLD-BLOODED , DO YOU THINK MONEY CAN SOLVE EVERY FREAKING PROBLEM ? WHAT SHOULD I SAY WHEN JUNNIE ASK ABOUT HIS APPA LATER ? YOU AND YOUR BROTHER ARE THE SAME ! HEARTLESS !! *shouting at kyuhae*

Kyuhae : *still calm* Ahh ~ that is your problem , I am giving you the money and you are the one who solve it . In fact , hyung's girl erm ..... *thinking* she is not bad too ~ Aiish , I really envy hyung ~ That every pretty girls do stick to him ~ Emm ... Okay , she is in my list now .... *ignore Jessi*

Jessi : *sobbing* CHO KYUHAE ! YOU ARE ONE HEARTLESS ANIMAL !*walk out*

....................................................................................................

                                         -Next morning-

Sam : Kyu Li , Kyu Li , wake up ~*shaking me hardly* 

Me : *open my eyes slightly* ..... Sam ? You are here ? *rubbing my eyes* *hitting my head* I am in the house now .... ?

Eunice : Ya , Teukkie and Kyu brought you back yesterday . Are you okay now ??*put her hand on my forehead*

Me : .... Ottoke ~ *sneeze**everyone looking at me* Eh ... I am okay , no worry ~*smile*

Sufen : So , *happy* we are going stick with our plan . Today , we are going to shopping , disco and movie ~ *peace* GIRL'S DAY !

 

I widen my eyes .... did she just mentioned .... SHOPPING ? Nooooo ... *shouting in my  heart*

 

Kathy : YAY !!! woohoo ~ Come , hurry up !! *pulling me* Our time is precious ~ hehe ...

Venessa : *adjust her spec* I am not part of this , they have come up with the idea . However , I am going to bookstore later ...

Kathy : *smirk at Ven* Hey ! *then puppy eyes* Ven , *pulling her hand* please come with us ~ You dog ! No book for now or today , okay ? DEAL ! *smiling cheezily*

 

They look so excited *except Ven hehe...* , so I am going too ~*sigh* I don't want to ruin their mood . I nod my head and go to the bathroom . What about them ? They walk out to the hall and make a plan because that murderer*Sufen* insist it . Of coarse not everyone will cooperate ... Sam is watching the Lucifer drama , Venessa is drooling ~ I am able to smile because of them , how good when friends are with you ~ After the bath , I come out from the bathroom with a towel . Kyu is sitting on the bed .

 

Me : YAH ! *cleching my towel* Why are you here ? Do you know it is wrong to enter people's room without permission !

Kyu : *turn his head slowly to face me* Mwo ? I am here to check on you , you seem fine . *checking from head to toe* Why ? Are you afraid that I might jump on you or something like that ? Tsk . *whisper* Not like you have a nice shape .*smiling*

Me : I am very fine ! Thanks for your concern . Can you go out now ? *sarcastic smile*

 

Kyu walks to me step by step and I walk backward step by step as he comes near until I was press on the wall . He is coming toward me nearer and nearer . One more step , I will scream my lung out . I open my mouth and try to scream but he cover my mouth .

 

Kyu : *smiling* I know , you will scream , my dear .*lean closer* I just wanna clarify something that I didn't make Jessi ... Ahh , onE more thing , this is my room if you open your eyes big enough to notice it .

 

Then , he releases his hands and look at me . I am thinking and thinking .

 

Kyu : I hope you can believe me this time that I knock her up . Can you believe me ? *looking at me*

Me : *snap out* How do you know that ....

Kyu : *cut me out* I know what I did , okay ? *smirk at me* I am still rational enough to think before I do , okay ? Take your time , I show you the evidence soon ...

Me : So , *thinking* are you done with your clarify ? Can you please go out now ? I need to change ...

Kyu : Take your time , I am not looking *looking at me and smile* . Or you .... want me to help you in changing ?*reaching for my towel*

 

I hit his hand away , he just smile ... OMG ~ this freak , jinja !! making me insane !!!

 

Kyu : Okay , fine . Then , you call me 'Kyu honey hubby ~ Can you please excuse for a moment ?'*aeygo style* Plus , kiss me here . *pointing at his cheek* Then , I will walk out by myself ~ *smile*

Me : *annoyed* Hey , Cho Kyuhyun , this is enough . So disgusting ! Ask Jessi to do it , she will do until you are satisfied ! If you don't wanna go out , then I will . 

 

Sudden shock , Kyu hug me from the back tightly . I push him away , *no effect* ... The harder I push , the tighter he will hugs . 

 

Kyu : I am serious this time , Kyu Li . You really have to trust me that I am innocence . Trust me ~ I just need your trust  .*whisper*

 

He lets his hand go and walk out of the room , I am stunt by his sudden action . This Cho Kyuhyun ! Aiish , really can affect me ~ 

 

Kathy : *high pitch* Are you done yet ? Kyu Li-ah ~ Time is precious !!!*rushing*

 

I just grab my half-length jeans and a yellow colour long sleeve top ~ I really need to go , if not , my friends will really kill me ~

....................................................................................................

                                       -undergo shopping-

Today , the main character is me - this is what they said . But they seem and look happier than I do . Haih ~ Nevermind , I just give them a random smile to satisfied them . They enter E-VE-RY SHOP , and buy SO-ME-TH-ING ... This is WHOA !! I wonder where the money comes from ? Did they grow a money tree behind their house or what ? I just follow and follow ~ Wait ! Some words just catch my eyes ... erm... it written -MARTIAL ART- ? I ask them to carry on without me , that I will catch up with them later on . I am fascinated by those trophies and photos that they hung on the wall . I walk to the counter , the receptionist shows me the way . There are a few classes , I pass by the first room . There are children learning Judo , they look pro. with their judo uniform . Then , I sense someone is waving at me , I look up ... Oh ! Its him again ~ I smile and wave back to him ....

 

TO BE CONTINUE 

P/s : haha...another cliff hanger ~ haha... I guess you know who is him , rite >???? erm .... sowie again for the waiting ~ 

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

" />