Show time~

Wait ? Did you just said SARANGHEYO ?? You mean me *again* ??

Kyu is sitting on the sofa , watching his favourite show AGAIN *just cant get bored* - JUMONG ~ The others are having their daily routine , Siwon , as usual , the american jazz . Eunhyuk and Donghae are talking craps and training their abs . Shindong had go for a vacation with Nari since few days ago . Heechul and Leeteuk are playing PS3 . Ryeowook , the mother is cooking in the kitchen . Kangin and Hangeng are trying to sneak out to have dinner cause they are the one who always complaint about Wookie's 'healthy' foods . 

.....................................................................................................

                                      -back to Hard Rock Club-

Sungmin takes my hand and lead me to the center of attention , his eyes are still looking at me , its weird that I can feel the believe from his eyes . The music start is a fast music . WTH ? It is T-ara's song - Lies ? Wae ? How do they expect us to dance ? The feeling isn't the right one . I saw the man is smiling evilly and looking at us . Aiish ! Damn that man ! Sungmin leaves my hand and walk to the counter , for a rose ? He puts the rose in the mouth , circle me for few rounds with style . He walks like a magician , eyes like predator aiming for prey . Then , he gives me the rose . I just take it from his hand , my body follows the music's flow . He started to dance like a professional , grabs my hands swing me on the floor and pulls me up again .*roller coaster* I just play his game all the time , eventually I am enjoying , I can hear the crowd is cheering for us but not loud enough to win .Suddenly , Sungmin walks to my back and puts his hand on my lower thigh and touch passionately to my upper thigh*be professional , this is how pro dances ,rite?**hehe...* The crowd is cheering and clapping louder , they are so excited . I get shock of his action but I have to act normal *how hard is that?haih~* Lastly , I put my hand on his chest and push him away , he catches my wrist back and pull me to him . The ending pose , he is holding my waist to support my weight , eyes look into mine . Everyone is like .... jumping , clapping and cheering for us . It is louder than the previous team . YAY !! That means we are the winner ? The man walks to us with his partner .

 

The man : Okay ,*unsatisfied* Fine , you win the crowd . I will follow my words , you can go now *staring* .

 

I am drooling with a smile ~ Then , I hold on Sungmin's hand before I fall . The liquor is working in me now . I walk to my friends with a HIGH mood ... Woo ~

 

Kathy : *high five* Whoa , Kyu Li-ah , I don't know that you are a good actress . SURPRISING !!*smiling*

Venessa : You guys are AWESOME , REALLY !! *thumbs up again ~*

Sufen : *showing us her handphone* hehe ... i had recorded it down . Is really cool , you can go into the dancing field too ~

Sam : Cool , man !*punch sungmin's shoulder lightly*

Eunice : Luckily that you guys had won . If not , you are going to STAY with that man ~ *creepy smile*

 

I just respond them with a smile , Sam is standing beside me . I hang on her and pass out .

 

Sungmin : Erm ... I just gave her some liquor .*shy smile* You know ? Get to release herself ...

 

My friends are dragging me to the car . Complaining ~

 

Sam : You are so freaking heavy !! You are seriously an ELEPHANT ... *complaining while dragging me*

Kathy : Did she eats a lot ??*sarcastic*

Venessa : OMG !! We are carrying some sort of stone ? So heavy ....*mumble*

 

Eunice and Sufen are laughing and dragging me . Sungmin is laughing too when he saw the girls are complaining about my weight .

......................................................................................................

                                    -arrive at the guys' apartment-

My friends , all turn and look at Sungmin at the same time , it means 'Sungmin-shi , its time for you to pay for what you had done' with a smile . Sungmin just nods his head . He carries me from the car to the house . They knock the door urgently .

 

Wookie : *open the door* Oh ! Hello , you girls are back , did you girls have fun ?

Sam : Erm ... Let us in first . Sungmin is carrying the elephant . I think his hand is going to break anytime ....

Leeteuk : *walk to the door* Minnie ? He is here ? *smiles at Eunice*

Kathy : Excuse me .... Excuse .... *letting sungmin to enter*

 

Sungmin rushes into the house with me on his hands , Kyu stops his Jumong and look at Sungmin .

 

Heechul : Omo ! Why is Kyu Li drunk ? You girls make her drink ??

Sufen : No no ~ *clearing out* It is something . Okay , I will show you guys the show , wait .... I have to get the plugs .*running to the room*

Donghae : Show ?? Yah ! We finally have something to watch ! *looking at Eunhyuk*

 

Siwon comes out from his room and join them at the hall . Kyu keeps looking at the room , waiting for Sungmin to comes out . Until a point , he enters the room . He stops when he saw Sungmin is touching Kyu Li's red face softly , he give her forehead a cute kiss and stands up . Sungmin passes Kyu without looking , Kyu just stare .

 

Leeteuk : Minnie , not staying for a while ? *Sungmin shows his hand* Oo ... Thanks for importing our elephant ~*smiling*

Sungmin : Neh , hyung . I still have to work , so I shall make a move .

 

After Sungmin says bye , everyone is sitting in the hall now , waiting for the 'show' . Sufen is still fixing her plugs to the TV .

 

Sufen : Okie ! I am done . This is a high definition show from me .*proud*

 

The show starts and they are watching at the show quietly , totally concentrate ~ untill the Sungmin is touching me part .

 

Eunhyuk : *rubbing his nose* I feel like I am going to have nose bleeding now . Is this Kyu Li ?*open his eyes big* She is so ..... unexpected , so ladylike and se....xy ~ Maybe I should ask her to be my partner , rather than taking fishy ....*daze*

Donghae : Mwo !? Am I that bad ?*hit Eunhyuk's head* But .... I can't deny that she is extra .... attractive ~ *smiling shyly*

Hangeng : I don't know that my sister had grown up that much ....*impress*

Heechul : What's up with that Sungmin guy ? He looked like he was going to eat her up anytime . And .... when did Kyu Li has become so open .*turn and look at Hangeng* Geng , you know that ?

Venessa : For your information *adjust her spec* , she had drank a cup of colourless liquor before this . That was the reason .

Kangin : She drank it ?*clapping his hand* Why didn't Sam dances too ? Oh ! I almost forget about it , HIPPO dance , not really pleasant .*haha ...*

 

Sam give Kangin a dead glare and hits him hard too . Leeteuk is stratching his head ... trying to figure out what his friend going to do next . Sufen is still bragging about her good technique in shooting to Eunice . Wookie is sitting beside Kyu , patting his back . Kyu is cleching his hand hard and staring at the video . Without waiting for the video to finish , Kyu walks into the room slowly , can't stand anymore . Wookie wants to follow but Kathy stops him . Siwon just stare at the TV , giving his disbelieve face .

......................................................................................................

                                             -in the room-

Kyu is sitting on the edge of the bed , looking at Kyu Li's sleeping face . He sighs . He just pats her head like a child , he mumbles to Kyu Li although he knows that she can't hear .

 

Kyu : Why are you doing this to me ? You are hurting my heart .*emotional* You don't believe me ? I am checking on it , please do believe me . I don't want you to leave me .*holding her hand* Why ? There are many people try to get your heart ? One is much enough , now there is another new one . I look like I don't care about you but actually my heart is aching when I saw you with other guys .*put his head down*

Kibum : *open the door* Why don't you tell her when she is awake ? Now , it is pointless because she will never know what you had just told ....

Kyu : Bum , you are here ? *surprise* How is your investigation ? Any progress ?

Kibum : Em , Kyu , I am here to tell you this . I had investigated Jessi , your ex. . Yup , she has a two years old son in L.A. now . His name is Cho Junni .

Kyu : OMG ~*hope drops* This is not happening on me . I knew what I did last time  , I really didn't did anything to her ....

Kibum : The boy is not yours .*kyu looks hopefully at him* I check her account , your brother will bank in a amount of money into her account every month . Actually , Junni's father is Cho Kyuhae ....

Kyu : Jinja ? I understand now .... this is the reason she left me ....*thinking back* Did you find out their purpose here ?

Kibum : Not yet , they aren't taking any action , so I can't further my investigation . You can tell her now *smile* , so your heart will not breaks again .

Kyu : Thanks a lot , Bum . *turn to Kyu Li who is sleeping soundly* Believe me now ....

......................................................................................................

                                             -Schooling day-

The sun has shine on me , I open my eyes slowly . I touch my forehead , huh ? There is a towel with a ..... what ? on it ..... Note ??

I read the note and smile widely , so sweet ~ It is Kyu's writting *not the sample,okay...hehe~* Omo !! Today is monday , I have to go to school .... Oh My gosh !!! I am so late now , it is 10 o'clock now . *get some idea to sneak into school* The recess is on 12 o'clock , maybe ... I should sneak in during 12 ?? hehe ... I pull myself up and saw yellow noteS are sticking on my blanket , scattered over the place ~ I take it out one by one and read it ....

>>>>> Note No. 1

 

>>>>> Note no. 2

I read the note with a bad face ~ Wae ?? Stink ?? Without reading it twice , I crumble the paper and throw it into the dustbin ....

>>>>> Note no.3

 

>>>>> Note no.4

Me : *mumble* You really know me , huh ? Cho Kyuhyun .... Tsk .... You know what am I thinking now ??

>>>>> Note no.5

 

>>>>> Note no.6

Me : Kyu , you should learn to love environment ... You do waste a lot of papers ...*smiling sweetly*

>>>>> Note no.7

 

>>>>> Note no.8

I stand up as he said with a big bunch of yellow papers in my hand , walk to the toilet first ~ hmmmm ....

It is 11 o'clock now , time to have my breakfast or lunch ... I don't know which is which ... Lets call it as BRUNCH ~ hehe ... I am finding for the ginger soup , then a BLUE note catches my eyes again ...

I open the cover of the thermo , it is ....PORRIDGE ~ hehe .... EMMM ~ Smell Good ~*stomach growling*

I never think that Kyu can be that sweet , in fact I can taste sweetness in mouth now while I am eating the porridge , I am smiling too ~ He does look cool when he is with me , but ..... actually he is not cool at all *in a good way* . This is sweet ~ I just like the way he did , I like him more now compared to last time .

 

Me : *washing my bowl**smiling sweetly* -C-h-o K-y-u-H-y-u-n- ....*in my dreamland*

 

Suddenly , someone knocks the door . I put the bowl down and dash to the door .....

 

TO BE CONTINUE

P/s : Really sorry for the waiting ~ hehe.... Hope you guys like it....How is it?? hehe... New pattern ~ hehe~ CNY is coming soon , so.... Nvm, I will still try to update~ *im lazy* ..... Comments are needed....let me know how you feel ~ hehe.... SWEET ~ KYYYAAA .... HAHA~ SWEET! SWEET!

 

Kyu-shhii n Sungmin-shi ~ hehe...

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

" />