'Shopping?'

Wait ? Did you just said SARANGHEYO ?? You mean me *again* ??

It is SungMin-shi with his blue judo inform . Surprise ! to see him ~ So , I just smile and wave back to him . I saw him giving some order to the kids and runs to my direction ~

 

SungMin : Hey , why are you here ?*big smile*

Me : Erm ... I like martial art stuff , so I stopped by . Whoa !*looking head to toe* You look really cool with this uniform ! So pro. *thumbs up* You are a trainer here ?

SungMin : *shy shy* Jinja e yo ? hehe ... Ya , I am the coach here . Interested to learn ? I shall give you an offer , what about a class . For FREE ~ *hehe ...*

Me : *jumping* Ah ?! Really ?? Oh wait , you talk like you are owning this shop , go and ask you boss first before he fires you ~

SungMin : Emmm ... I don't know I need to do this 'cause the boss is just standing right infront of you . Taking the offer ? I will be your personal coach .

Me : *looking at him suspiciously* Huh ? You are the boss ? Sure ? Okay , I will take the offer !! *smiling* By the meantime , can I start now ? I am free now . My friends went for shopping and I don't really like it .*cute tone* Please ...~*aeygo~*

SungMin : *blushing* Ohh ... *still looking at her* Okay , if you want to , I am fine with it . But please do wait for another half an hour , I have to finish my class .*pointing at all the kids* Go to the receptionist , her name is Sora , she will give you the form and the uniform .

Me : Kamsahamida !!! SungMin-shi ~ *touch his forehead* Are you sick ? Your face is kinda red now ....

SungMin : *blushing more* No ...oo ...~ Its nothing ...*still looking at her* Ya , the temperature is high , I am so hot now ~*fanning himself* I have to go now ~ See ya later ... *smile*

....................................................................................................

                                         -Dialling Sufen-

 

Sufen : Yoboseyo ~ 

Me : Eh ! SuChul ! Its me here ! I am not going to shopping with you girls . I am going to learn Judo here ...*haiya !!!* hehe ...

Sufen : Huh ? What the ..... *stop* then okay , meet up with you later ~

 

Then , Sam takes the phone .

 

Sam : Come on ! Kyu Li-ah ~ Today is cheering you up and you ... go for Judo now ? No ! You must come and meet with us on tonight ! In the hard rock club !! Must come ~

Me : Okay , okay , arraso !! I will come , okay ? At  what time ??

Sam : Around eight o'clock ~*I can hear Kathy complaining behind there* See you ....

Kathy : *take over the phone* Kyu Li-ah , you must come . Eight o'clock ! Don't forget , if not , you are soososoo dead ~ 

Me : Fine , *sigh* I promise you that I will come ....

Venessa : I am so bore here !!! Help me !! I want books !! *whining*

 

Then , Eunice's turn to take the phone . These girls ~ hehe ....

 

Eunice : Kyu Li -ah ! Remember to come , last reminder .. Kay ! I hang up first . Bye ~ *Sufen : My handphone ~*

 

I am chucking there , Sora the receptionist crooks her eyebrows  .

 

Me : Mainhae ~ *holding my laughter*

Sora : *smiling* Qwenchana , here is your form and a set of uniform . *giving me the key* This is for your locker . You can change now in the dressing room .*pointing the direction* Remember to pass the form up .

Me : Neh , kamsahamida , unnie . *smiling at her too*

 

I enter the dressing room and change into my newuniform , I look cool too *hehe...* This is going to be interesting ! I am so excited , can't wait to learn . I sit there dreamily for half an hour with my little music bank . Then , I know is my turn when the kids dash out from the class .

....................................................................................................

                                          -Class starto-

 

I follow Sungmin sinsei , enter the room , the room is white and the floor is made up of wooden plank , only he center part is blue rubber flooring . 

Sungmin : *put his serious face* You , as a beginner , you will have to learn the history of Judo . So , we will start from .... *google or wikipedia it yourself ,please ~*

 

OMG ~ Do this need to study history too ? I thought it was Judo ? I am trying my best to listen , no I mean open my eyes open big . No idea after how long , ... 

 

Sungmin : Okay , we shall start the practical part . Stand up now , I will show you how to defense . Punch me now . *prepare*

 

I punch him on the face , his hand grab my wrist and twist it up . Pull my hand over his shoulder and throw me on the ground .

 

Me : Ouch , my back .... *pretending* Sinsei , my back is hurt .... 

Sungmin : *check on me* It was the light one just now , how can you get hurt ?? *worry**press lightly on my back* Here ? It is hurt ? here ?

Me : *laugh* Stop now , hahaha ... *rolling on the floor*

Sungmin : *realise the truth* ahh , you mean here *press my back * Or here ? here ? *smiling**tickling me*

 

I consider my happiest hour is in here , martial art class . I get to learn something other than playing . The time pass fast , its time for me to meet with my friends . Phew ... I am sweating like bathing ~*can you imagine that ?*

 

Sungmin : Kyu Li-ah , where you going now ? Need a ride ?

Me : No thanks , sinsei . I have to meet up with my friends in hard rock club . They will tear me into pieces , if I am not there .*scary friends*

Sungmin : Hard rock club ? *smile* I think you seriously need a ride , the shop is quite far from here . C'mon , jump into my car before your friends tear you apart .

Me : Then , okay , sinsei .*smiling* Mianhae for bothering you again . KAMSAHAMIDA ! *bow*

Sungmin : Will your friends don't mind if I come along ? 

Me : Neh , come and join us . They would like to meet my sinsei too . *hehe ...*

 

I jump into sinsei's car*some toyota car* . He is such a lovely person and not forget to mention RICH too ~ After 5 minutes ,  we arrive at the club . It is sharp 8 o'clock , Sungmin pulls the door for me like a gentleman . We enter the club , all I can see is darkness , I am too scare that I will bang on something , so I hold on Sungmin's muscular hand *hehe...muscle~* . I swear that I will never ever enter a club by myself , it is so scary . Then , Sungmin stops at a point .

 

Sungmin : Erm .. you friends are there .*take my hand and lead me to a brighter place*

Me : *squint my eyes* Oh ya ! They are there . Thanks Sungmin sinsei .*smiling*

 

I walk to the opposite , my friends' place through the dancing crowd . I am pushing the people away , they are so high ! Suddenly , someone hugs me from behind , without second thoughts , I use my new judo tactics . Haiya ! The man was threw on the floor and vomits ... eww ~ Everyone is looking at us , the music stops too . The man gets up from the floor and staring at me . Sungmin grabs my wrist , try to pull me away . But the man stops us . GREAT ~ 

 

The man : This girl must pay for making me embrassed . *holding his stomach*

Me : Yah ! You are the one who gave me a shock . 

The man : *stare* Okay , as you said so . Still , you had just embarassed me in front of many people , how are you going to pay ?

Sungmin : *holding me from talking* Then , what you want ?

The man : *laugh* Good one , young man . Okay , if you can pass my challenge then I will lat you and her go . This girl must join too*pointing at me* . If you can't pass my challenge ,*looking at me* the girl must stay .

Sungmin : Then , okay . What do you want to challenge ?

The man : Dancing .*dang my head* Club is mainly for dancing . The team which get the most claps from the crowd , the team is the winner .

Sungmin : Okay .*smirk*

 

I saw Kathy's face is so shock , Venessa is showing her thumb and smiling , Sam is smiling at me and Sufen just looking at me with her expressionless face . They are supporting me , the thing is I don't even know a thing about dance , CRAP ~ I elbow Sungmin and he just smile at me . What do this means ? I don't understand .... I am so nervous , basically my legs are shaking ~ 

 

Me : *shaking Sungmin's hand* Sinsei , you have a plan ? I don't know how to dance . ..

Sungmin : *pass me a cup of drink , look like water* Drink this , then follow my flow . I will lead you , don't worry . *he smile again*

 

I am too nervous , so I just grab the cup from him and gulp it . After drinking it , I head my is floating and my emotion becomes so high and happy , I am smiling ~*weird*

 

Sungmin : Just follow my flow and can you be more ier later in the dance ? I believe that you can do it , believe yourself too , Kyu Li .... We need more claps than that man . Arraso ? *I nod my head blurry*

 

The battleground has start , tyhe man walk out with a y girl . They dance , something like modern dance . They move together , they look so nice in the dance . Their dance was so awesome , the crowd is clapping for them loudly . Now , it is our turn . Sungmin looks steady as ever and full of confident on his face . 

 

Sungmin : *smile at me* Show Time ~ 

 

TO BE CONTINUE

P/s : Taddaa , sungmin lovers ....here is your hero .... hehe... sorry for the typing  error ~ hehe... Stay tune~I think I am going to update another chapter soon ~ 

 

 

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

" />