Caught red handed ...

Wait ? Did you just said SARANGHEYO ?? You mean me *again* ??

Chul : OH GOSH! TOUCH MAN! WHAT YOU GUYS DID YESTERDAY? LEGS ACROSS WAIST ...

Teuk : Shhhuuu...Chullie! Erm...I think we should leave the room *trying hard to hold his laugh*

 

Eunhyuk is busy taking pictures and jumping happily. Si Won just shakes his head and walked out. Wookie, ShinDong and Kangin are smiling at me with thumbs up before they leave. Lee teuk is dragging Hee Chul out of the room.

 

Me : Hey, guys! Wait! It is not what you think~ Please listen to my explaination *pushing kyu's leg away*

! They will think that him and me ... OMG! What should I do? Kyuhyun is still hugging me like a bolster. I try my best to get myself out. Then, he opens his eyes and smile evilly.

 

Me : Yah! Your legs! *look at his smile*..... Aiish! Kyu! You were pretending all the time? Get away from me now! I have to explain. *trying to push him away*

Kyu : No! *hugging me tight* I want to hug you like this forever, protect you from everything that hurts you. I don't want to see you cry and broken-hearted again. So, can I play that role in your life? *look into my eyes*

 

He looks into my eyes softly, my tears start to flow again. Kyuhyun cups my face up and wipes my tears away. He lean closer and closer towards my face, I can feel his hot breathe now. His eyes are hypnotizing mine. His lips is only an inch from mine, he leans closer still... Suddenly;

 

The guys : GOTCHA!!!

Chul : Whoa! I want to try that kiss too! *walk to us with his ducked mouth*

EunHyuk : Hyung, their lips didn't even touch ...

Teuk : *quickly close HeeChul's mouth* Erm ...Sorry, guys. I don't mean to ruin your romantic moment. Just, we are curious... *smile* We shall go out now...continue...continue....

Si won : Naughty enough to do this, my beloved brother. *smiling at kyu*

DongHae : Aish! You guys should kiss... *taking money out from his pocket* okay, monkey...you win this time out of LUCK~

Eunhyuk : *take money from him* Thank you fishy~ Never expect them to move that fast...

Kangin : You guys ruin the moment...Apali! We are standing here like a light bulb... 

ShinDong : Monkey, this guy is evil... you can never expect what he will do next...

 

My face is red now, I have no idea how to react after being caught red handed. Kyu is smiling evilly at me, the guys are still standing there. At that very moment, my heart cried out "GOD! PLS HELP ME!!". Just then, my phone rings, I rush out from the room to answer the call. Thank god, Im safe from the awkward moment. I have a feeling that I will love this person who is calling me.

 

??? : Yoboseyo! Miinah-san~

Me : Annyeong! OPPA! I MISS YOU SO MUCH~ How are you? Are you still in China? *excited*

Hangeng : Neh, I am coming back to Korea very soon to see my darling~ So, how is my little sister doing now? Is everything alright? 

Me : *the terrible moment quickly swept through my mind* Erm...I think I am kinda fine. Oppa~ when is your flight? I can't wait to see you!

Hangeng : This friday, two days to go... Kyu Li, where are you staying now? Still with Chris? 

Me : No... I will be staying in a hotel near my school~ *sad*

Hangeng : Is anything wrong? My little sister sounds depressed... wait....hotel?? But what about...

Me : *cut his words* Oppa, I will tell you everything soon okay ? 

 

Then, HeeChul grabs my phone from me.

 

Chul : HANGENG! I MISS YOU TOO~ No, she will be staying with us... So, no worries...

 

I look at HeeChul, appaled at his shocking action. Then, he places the phone back in my hand and gave his sparkling smile.

 

Me : Oppa~ I am not...

Hangeng : Okay, you stay there with them. I will be back, NO HOTEL~ Okay, I am hanging up. STAY~ Bye...

Me : But oppa.... *he hangs up*

Chul : Hangeng is my best friend since we were young... so, Han Kyu Li, listen to your brother and stay with us. *smiles and walks away*

Me : HeeChul, ...why ?

 

Everyone is not listening to me, urgh ... Hangeng is a famous singer and just had his concert in China recently. I never mention anything about my brother to anyone before because I don't want to be stalked by his crazy fans... When Chris left me, I am too sad and frustrated. Hangeng is always busy but he will still call me frequently to check on me, I don't want to bother him because I know him so well that he will be upset.

....................................................................................................

                                

The clock strikes sharp 8 o'clock morning, the guys and I are walking to school together. They are like children, non-stop playing even it is only a short distant to school but at least now I feel my life is getting much happier than before. During the walk, Kyu tries to walk beside me, whereas I try to walk away from him as far as possible.

....................................................................................................

                                            -In School-

When I walk into the class, my nightmares start again. I saw Chris is sitting with a typical korean looking girl. I think she is SeoHyun. She is sitting on my usual place beside Chris. I tried to hold back my tears but Chris is staring at me like I was a stranger. Then, I felt a big warm hand holding my trembling hand. It is a sign of comfort and strong stand for me, I look up and see Kyu's smile.

 

Chris : My, my, my... Seohyun-ah? How long did you take to heal your broken heart last time?

Seohyun : Erm... after 3 months. Oppa, why are you asking this?

Chris : No, I got passed by a stranger. I think it is either she has no heart or too many heart each for  different men. *looking at me sarcasticly* Seohyun, have you ever met a girl being able to find another man the next day right after breaking up with her boyfriend only the day before?

 

Seohyun smirks at me and gives me her evil smile. This was more than enough! I can't bear his words anymore. *straight slaps on his face*.

 

Me : You are Seohyun? I wish you good luck and have a happy life with this guy. I mean, happy life. *walk out of the class*

 

I can feel my heart aching and tears flowing down uncontrollably. He is my past from now on. Kyu is calling and chasing after me. I accelerated my speed, running to a place that no one can find me- the mysterious garden. I found this garden and no one ever walks to this garden. I sit under the big shaded tree, throwing the pebbles into the lake.

 

??? : Ouch! My head. Kyu Li. Ohh...your anger hits my head. Watch out~ Watch out~

Me : Oh! Mianhae... I am so sorry. *bow to him*

??? : My Kyu Li, still looking the same ...*smile at me*

 

TO BE CONTINUE ~

P/s : Please continue support , I had promised that I will try my best not to let you guys down ... Erm ... lets guess who is the ??? guy ... hehe ~ Pls do comment ~

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

" />