Surprises and kiss ~

Wait ? Did you just said SARANGHEYO ?? You mean me *again* ??

Ahhh.... Such a lovely morning, today is Thursday. I stretched my body to the maximum and got down from bed lazily. Yeah! I am going to see my oppa tomorrow, just can't wait to see my brother! Ryeowook oppa is still hugging his teddy bear and snoring. I walk out of the room, no one is awake yet. Erm... I guess I am the earliest. Oh, wait! I heard a voice from another room. Someone is awake. I tip-toed and walked to the room. Okay, it was Si Won-shi in his PJ suit.

Si Won : *hitting his chest* C'mon, guys! Let's go exercise. *telling them*

                          -silent because everyone is still sleeping-

 

Si Won : Hey! Morning exercise good for your body! Keep us healthy!

                                          -No respond-

 

Si Won : Okay then! fine! I shall go by myself...

Me : Si Won-shi, can I follow? hehe ... Do you mind? *smiling with a peace sign*

Si Won : Of course I don't mind~ *sparkling smile* These guys are very hard to motivate, as usual, all they do is sleep.*kick their butts*

 

Si Won-shi always has a daily schedule, he will wake up early every morning to go for exercise. By just looking at his body, every girl will melt and it is so perfect that every man will be jealous. I jogged with Si Won-shi around my school. I feel really bad because I can't catch up with his stamina. He is way better than me and he has to slow down to jog with me. Wherenever we pass by people, the girls will greet him with a smile, a prove that he is famous among girls. *no doubt huh?* After three big rounds, Si Won-shi and I stop at the Starbucks Coffe-shop, I noticed something special about him.

 

Me : *Si Won-shi is reading an English newspaper with his legs cross* Si Won-shi, usually people accept people's greeting with their hand opened *showing him the five fingers/hai pose* but why, Si Won-shi show a chicken claw styled greeting.*imitate him with 3 fingers* *giggles*

Si Won : Huh? What again? Chicken claw style? *chuckle* That sounds weird, girl. *laugh again* For me, the so called "chicken claw style" means yes or hello. If I open my hand *shows his five fingers* that means I want to hit someone.

Me : Okay! Okay! hehehe.... I understand now, close two of your fingers, I certainly don't want to get hit from Si Won-shi. *laugh*

 

Both of us have a nice chat at the Starbucks. Actually, Si Won-shi is nice and really fun to be with he just never shows it. Around ten o'clock, Si Won-shi and I walk back to the apartment. When we arrive home, what a surprise~ HANGENG IS SITTING ON THE SOFA!! The guys are looking at me and pointing at oppa, whispering 'finding for you'... I run to Hangeng oppa and hug him tightly, he kisses my forehead.

 

Hangeng : Oh! *pinching his nose* You stink very badly, Kyu Li. Just finish exercising? *holding my face*

Me : *laughs and lean on him* Yes! Now you can get my 'nice' smell too oppa! *laughing*

          

                        -The guys are looking at both of us with big eyes-

 

Eunhyuk : Yo! Kyu Li, I think you should at least tell us who he is .... ?

Hangeng : Oh~ I am her boyfriend. *lying and laughing* Nice to meet you. Eunhyuk, right?

Teuk : *come to us* Okay, nice to meet you...

 

HeeChul is leaning against the door and smiling. Hangeng walks to him and gives him a big hug.

 

HeeChul : Geng, I miss you *hugging*

    

                     -in the meantime , Kyu walk into his room and slam the door-

 

Kangin : Chul, stop the sissy acts it makes me shiver. Kyu Li, how many boyfriends do you have? This is your boyfriend too?

Me : Hehe... Is he handsome? Hehe... No, actually he is my... *Hangeng close my mouth*

Eunhyuk : Fishy, maybe we should do some betting again? Bet on how many boyfriends does she has ? *elbowing Hyukkie*

DongHae : Yah! Don't want to! Everytime I am the one who lose the betting.

ShinDong : I bet with you monkey! I bet that he is not her boyfriend.

Eunhyuk : Okay! *smile* I bet the opposite.

Hangeng : Okie! Answer being revealed! I am her elder brother not her boyfriend. *pinch my nose*

ShinDong : Money, monkey. Time to pay the debt. They look alike, you are so poor in analysing. Erm... What should I eat later? *walking and thinking*

 

We talked and laughed, then Wookie comes to me and whispered in my ear.

 

Wookie : Kyu Li, I think you should go and see Kyu. He is upset, I guess. Please~ *aeygo face*

Me : *thinks and look at him* Erm... Okay, oppa. I will do it for you. *smile* Don't tell anyone~

 

I knocked the door three times and there was no respond. I opened the door and peeked in the room. I walked into the room and he was not there. I can smell soju if I am not mistaken. Then, Kyu walks out from behind and locks the door. He walks to me swiftly and push me to the wall.

 

Me : Yah! Cho KyuHyun! Are you okay? Nevermind, you do look okay. Wookie oppa just ask me to do a favor. *avoid his eyes* Okay, I am going out now. Get away from me. *push him away*

Kyu : *Push me back to the wall and lift my head up to look into his eyes* Tell me! Tell me! How many boyfriends do you have? Yesterday Henry and now Hangeng? Future? Now, I am more confident about what Chris said. Different heart for different men.

Me : *slap and stare at him* Araso, I am that type of girl are you happy now? LET ME GO NOW! You are no one for me, please don't bother about me after this CHO KYUHYUN!

 

Kyu stands still and not moving. Suddenly, his lips crush on mine. This kiss is forceful and it feels like revenge and anger. The heat of my body is increasing and I am responding to his kiss. I can't breathe, I pushed him away with my whole strength but he is stronger than me. Kyu pushes me to the bed and pins my hand on it. I am struggling from his weight, I am calling for help but he closes my mouth. He hypnotizes me with his eyes, I turn away quickly. Then, Ryeowook knocks the door.

 

Wookie : Kyu Li, are you alright? You have been inside for such a long time.

Kyu : Sure, we are okay hyung.

Me : *release from his grab* OPPA!! I AM NOT OKAY! *shouting*

 

Wookie immediately open the door with a key, he looks at us with a shocking face. He runs to us and helps me up from Kyu. 

 

Wookie : Kyu! You are drunk... I am so sorry Kyu Li... I never expected this.

Kyu : No! I am not drunk , hyung! I know what am I doing~ Its just, I can't control my feelings anymore.

 

I rush out of the room like a storm without looking back, I am so scared~ I lock myself in the bathroom and holding my heart. He is really a... URGH!!! HAN KYU LI, NEVER EVER GO NEAR THAT CHO KYUHYUN, HE IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!! ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT!

Wookie is playing his role again like an omma, lecturing Kyu but he wasn't even listening...

 

Wookie : ...... Kyu, don't ever do that again! Okay? *kyu nods his head* I shall take a look on her.... Remember what I told you okay!?

 

Wookie just walks out of the room with his head shaking. Kyu is sitting on his bed and smiling at himself. He is mumbling to himself, 'she is in love with me, I am sure of that.'

 

TO BE CONTINUE 

P/s : Mianhae that I make kyu like a or ert ... Please support and give your comment ... I do really need your idea too ~

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

" />