My Personal Chubby Cheek ...

Wait ? Did you just said SARANGHEYO ?? You mean me *again* ??

I turn and saw him, a cute chubby guy is smiling at me and scratching his head shyly.*i guess u know who is that ^,^*

??? : Whoa! You still look the same Kyu Li. Do you remember me? *walking to me*

Me : Huh? Sorry to ask but DO I know you? Erm... Let me think *thinks hard*... You do look familiar to me but you are not from this school, am I right?? Have you seen me anywhere before? *still thinking*

Henry : Henry? Henry Lau? Your personal rabbit? *showing his rabbit teeth* *I shook my head* Okay... It's me! Your childhood friend? Remember? You used to pitch my chubby cheeks?

Me : *squeezing my brain* Oh! Yes! I do remember now, my personal chubby cheeks... *giggled*

I can't believe that we are able to meet each other again. Henry and I used to play together since we were young, but things changed after he and his family shifted to Toronto, Canada. I really do miss him a lot, the memories of us playing mud war and we used to stick with each other where-ever we went except for toilet of course. Now, he is here. Henry does look different compared to last time. He has transformed into a handsome + cute guy and surprisingly his nerdy specs are not with him~

Me : Hey, where is my nerdy specky boy? *pinch his cheek* Still chubby~ *laugh*

Henry : hahaha~ SURPRISE! The nerdy boy is me~ *pitch my cheek too* 

Me : Henry, I used to think that specs was your life. But now, can you still see me? *waving my hand infront of him*

Henry : Omo~ Still the tomboyish Kyu Li that I like the most. Of coarse I can see you and I am not totally blind. Yah! Miss Kyu Li, do you know what is contact lens??

Me : Neh. *smile* So, what are you doing here? I thought that you were still in Toronto. What dragged our prince here?

Henry : Of course my mud buddy! *hit my head softly* Actually... *moody face* I AM GOING TO STUDY HERE WITH YOU! *surprise* Are you happy? Be my tour guide, Sunbae!

Me : Jinja? Of course yes. Welcome to my clan. *shake hand* Walk here please, sir.*pointing a direction politely*

....................................................................................................

                                          -Back to Kyu-

Kyu : Aiish  Where is this girl! *pressing his phone trying to dial Kyu Li's number*

Kyu walk around the school to find Kyu Li but still can't get her. Kyu was afraid that Chris might kidnap her or do something bad to her. He decided to go back to class to check whether she is back. When Kyu is walking back to the class. He saw...

....................................................................................................

                                       -back to henry & me-

Henry : So, where are you staying now? Are Ahjumma and Ahjussi healthy? I really miss them a lot.

Me : *keep quiet and look down* Erm... They passed away just last year Henry.

Henry : Ahh... I am so sorry, Kyu Li. I didn't mean to bring that up. So, who are you staying with? Why don't you stay with me? By the way, I am alone too.

Me : Thanks Henry. I am staying with Lee Teuk and other oppa-s. It was an order from my brother, Hangeng.

Henry : *scratching his head again* Kyu Li, I have something to tell you, I hope you can give me a chance. That is...

Suddenly, Kyu comes out from no where and stares at me madly.

Kyu : Yah! Do you know that I was finding for you? I am so freaking worried about you. You! Now come back with me! *grab my hand and pull* I am not dealing with your problems after this.

When Kyu pulled me, Henry immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me back. Kyu stares at Henry and tries to pull me again but Henry didn't let go of my hand.

Kyu : Hey! You! Little boy! Release your hand now!

Henry : Aiish! Can't you see that I was talking to her? 

I am standing in between them. They argued and argued, finally I couldn't withstand it anymore and...

Me : *stomp my leg* You! *pointing at Kyu* You! *pointing at Henry* Stop fighting! *swing their hands away* I am going back by myself! *walk away*

I skipped my classes and decided to go back to the apartment. Kyu and Henry are following behind me like a puppy.

 

TO BE CONTINUE

P/s : Please do continue support ~ I will appreciate if you comment ..... TQ ~

 

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

" />