A fun tour in Sinsei-nim's BIG BIG house .

Wait ? Did you just said SARANGHEYO ?? You mean me *again* ??

Kyu is sitting in the hall playing PS3 *not his , Donghae n Eunhyuk who own it* with Donghae , he can't do anything but WAIT and STAY ~ You know why ? He can see a girl is following him around like a crazy fans even in the house . He releases all his anger to the controller , pressing hard , almost breaks it ~ Then , Eunhyuk runs to ..... his controller of course ... trying to stop him from smashing his 'baby' .

 

Eunhyuk : Kyu ! Stop smashing it like you hate my 'baby' ....*pouting* My 'baby' is going to break ... *holding the controller**whisper* You wanna smash ? There is one beside you ....

Jessi : *glare at Eunhyuk* *pat Kyu's back* Darling , why are so angry today ? Tell me , who had made my dear that angry .*lean closer to Kyu*

 

Kyu just swings his hand away and stand up , take a deep breathe ... Then , walk to Wookie's room and slam the door behind him as a sign 'do not interupt , if not , you are dead' ... Jessi tries to follow him but Donghae's words stops her ...

 

Donghae : *eyes on the TV screen* Erm ... Miss Jessi , are you trying to enter ? *Jessi stops and look and him* Just an advise from me , kindly inform that no one wouldn't be able to cool him down except Kyu Li and Wookie ... *Eunhyuk hits fishy's hand lightly* But , if you wanna try your luck , go ahead .... *sarcastic smile*

 

Just then , a 'boom' sound can be heard from outside the room .... Jessi looks at Donghae with a 'its true' eyes ....

 

Eunhyuk : Whoa ~ This Kyu .... Jinja ...*playing car racing with fishy* I think only KYU LI can cool him down , where is her now ~

Jessi : *scare* I think I should excuse myself by the meanwhile ... *walk to the door* Thanks for that ...

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk didn't even bother to take a look at her or send her off but just CONCENTRATE in their racing game ~ Actually , Wookie had went out earlier with .... Kathy ^^ ~ to the world teddy bears exhibition ....

......................................................................................................

                                            -Inside the room-

Whats with the 'boom' sound ? Its only to scare Jessi off , so he will gets peace of mind ~ He is laying on Kyu Li's bed , hugging her big Pikachu tightly . Kyu's tears are flowing out like waterfalls *just description , not really waterfall...hehe* , he hardly cry , Cho Kyuhyun always appear as a smart , strong and EVIL person ... He holds his heart and can feels that its had separated into 3 parts . Then , Kyu wipes his tears away and dial her number , trying to sound as normal as he can .

 

Kyu : Yoboseyo ? Is elephant on the line ?

Me : Annyong , buffalo . This is elephant ... Speak please ~*chuck*

Kyu : So ,what is my elephant doing now ?

Me : I ? Erm ... I am doing something ~ Blekk *kyu can imagine her sticking her tongue out* Now I am in Sinsei's house , what are you doing ?? hehe ...

Kyu : *tears roll down his cheeks* I ? I am trying to murder your pikachu !! Tell me now ~

Me : No , I am not going to tell you ... Cho Kyuhyun !! I am giving you a warning . If my pikachu is not normal like last time , I mean torn , add a pair of wings and stuff like that ... You will get it from me ~ Okie , Kyu , I gotta go now . Sinsei is calling me . Bye ~

 

Before Kyu can even say bye , she hangs her phone up ... Kyu's heart sinks more deeply and tears just keep rolling down his cheeks without his permission . He feels really hurt when she did that , Kyu lets his feeling out and lays on the bed tiredly ... Fell asleep .

.....................................................................................................

                                          -Kyu Li and Sungmin-

This is the second time , coming into this big mansion ... Yet , this time is much different from the previous time cause I was just sitting in the living hall . *check out chapter 14* Sungmin invites me to his 'huge' house .... Whoa ~ Its really huge and it was separated into a few sections . There are music room , where all types of music instruments are in there , seriously its ALL TYPES ... I enter the room with my jaw drops with fascinated eyes . Next is audio room , a typical home threatre *can you imagine that ? WHOA !! You want a rich guy like him ? nod your head ... hehe* its complete with speakers , an flat LED TV , DVD player , disc and more gadgets ... Wait , lack of something ... my favourite popcorns ~ I am jumping and so excited to see all the stuffs , Sungmin is smiling at my actions . Oo , there are entertainment section and activities section ... Just now , the fews are entertainment section ... oh I see ~ Now , he is leading me to the activities section ... There are dancing room which covered up with glasses , like the professional dancing studio ... Another one is judo room , the blue flooring right at the center and the last one ..... Tadaa ~ Its the art room .*give you a shock?* Sungmin holds my wrist and walk into the art room .

 

Me : *impress*  Whoa ! Sinsei ! Your house is really fun ~ *childish smile* *look around* So , sinsei , why are you bringing me here ? We are going to have some activity here ? like that ?*pointing at one of the clay work*

Sungmin : Yup , today is clay teaching lesson . Plus , I can't think of any activities too ~ *walk to the table and sits on the small chair* Come *put his hand on the other small chair* and sit here . Okay , I am going to teach you how to make a pot .

Me : *sit on that chair* Sinsei , can you please cut the history part ? *look scare* Straight to the method ?*pouting* *begging*

 

Sungmin understands it and smiles at me sweetly and pull me closer , so can teach me the method of clay pot making . While we are making the pot , Sungmin touches my nose with his muddy hand in purpose ... He started the clay war ... Time to revenge , I grab a handful of clay and puff it on face and hands . For the fun memories ,  we take a few pictures with the clays on our faces . Say CHEEZE ~ hehe ... I have no idea why but the clay just remind me of Kyu and Henry , so I put in all my effort in make a clay puzzles pieces . I make it into three little pieces of puzzle chips , that can be separate . One with 'SM' on - SungMin , another one with 'KH' on - Kyuhyun and lastly 'HL' - Henry Lau ... Sweet ? After all the drying and drawing process ,  I take the Sungmin's part out and pass it to him . In the sudden , Sinsei feels so touched and hug me tightly , almost choked me .

 

Sungmin : Awww ~ This is so sweet .*looking at me* I love it . I will always bring it along with me . Sarangheyo , Kyu Li ...

Me : *tomato face* Neh , I should be the one who say thank to you guys . I just ....

 

I stop my words when I found myself in his hug with his lips pressing on mine . My eyes grow bigger and bigger , feel so shock . I have no idea how to react , so I just stand there like a doll quietly . After a few moment , slowly , I find myself melting in his hug . I thought his kiss will be long and something like france kiss but its just only a cute little longer peck . Without noticing , I feel much safer in his hug and presence .... *a/w : Ottoke ? What about Kyuhyunnie ?? ~T,T~* Then , he looks at me sweetly , I am still BLANK ~

 

Sungmin : Are you hungry now ?*simply nod to reply him* I can cook for you .*I am still blank* Kaja , lets go to the kitchen ~*pull me to walk*

 

I just nod my head , my soul fly away to a far far place called heaven ~ Sungmin is holding my wrist , pulling me to walk , so , I just follow ... Just then , something or someone grab a glance from me . I saw a boy is really concentrate in his game or something , from the little glimpse , the room is full of japanese anime posters and models . Then , a girl is wearing the japanese anime maid cosplay , standing beside him .... Weird ? Sungmin never mention anything about a kid and a maid ?

 

Me : Sinsei , who is the boy in that room .*pointing at the room* And , I guess I am still not blur enough ... that I saw a maid is standing beside him , is she a maid or just a cosplay ?

Sungmin : *smile at me* Oh ! You mean my brother ?*weird look on my face* Neh , he really love japanese anime A LOT ... I will consider as crazy as the obsess fans of super junior , he had stayed in that room for almost a year , not even a step out from that room . That girl *shaking his head* , I actually feel really sorry to her , she is another obsess fan .*i give a 'i don't understand' look' . She is an OBSESS fan of my brother , but my brother is only interested in anime girls , so ..... she dressed herself up as one of the cosplay . Her name is Charmaine , she is the one who cook and serve my brother . I look up to her patience , nearly a year , she had waited for him to accept her ~*Oo~*

Me : *understand* Oh ~ Can I meet him later on ?*excited*

Sungmin : Sure , why not . I have to tell you earlier about this , that he might not respond you well .

Me : Neh ... *put a OK sign*

 

TO BE CONTINUE

P/s : Sorry for the wait , typo and bore .... hehe ~ Guessing tym again~ Hu is sungmin's brother ??hehe ....really appreciate to read ur comments ... hehe~^^ Thx for the support again~

 

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

" />