World war 3 turns out coolly ~

Wait ? Did you just said SARANGHEYO ?? You mean me *again* ??

The clock strikes at 11.30 sharply , Kyu is staring at the clock that hanging above the blackboard . Then teacher HongKi *how cool if he is our teacher ?? hehe ....* is introducing the new students . When they enter the class , all the students are cheering for them except Wookie and the gang .... While Kyu is still staring at the clock , Wookie elbows him to wake him from drooling . Kyu looks up and ....

 

Kyu : It seems like , a war is going to start .... *smirk* 

......................................................................................................

                                         -Back to Kyu Li-

I open the door and get shock ....

 

Me : *shock* Annyo ... ng ~ 

Henry : *touch my forehead* Are you alright ?? I am here to see you , I had waited for you in school just now but you were not there , I was so worry ... So , I asked HeeChul hyung , he said that you are not feeling well .... Then , I rushed here to see you , are you feeling better now ?? *cringed forehead*

Me : *pinch his cheeks* Bunny ~ I am fine , don't worry . You shouldn't skip school for me either ... *smile* You look scary with this face . Thanks for coming , I am going to school at noon .*hug him again* 

Henry : *bunny smile* Thank god , that you are well .

Me : Come in and have a sit , I shall walk to school with you later on , Okay ?? 

 

He smiles and nods his head , guess what he does ?? He sits on the sofa , turns on the TV and Laugh out Loud .... I mean he is watching some cartoon ... How cute is that ?? hehe .... I sit on the floor , looking at him , reminds me of something . 

 

Me : Bunny ? Can I know that where did you go during that night ... Erm , Kyu's birthday party ?? You didn't even wait until the party ends . *curious*

Henry : Oh ~ *still eye on TV* I had received a call from my Appa in Toronto , that Omma was sick . So I flew back to Canada to see my Omma . Why ? *creepy smile* I know why ....

Me : Hey , I know that smile ~ What do you know ? *eyebrow up*

Henry : *whisper* You miss me ~ *laugh like a small boy*

 

I feel the atmosphere is changing , so I hurry him to stand up . Time to go to school ~ Henry and I are walking to school for the first time , so .... Before we reach the gate , I can see a man leaning on the gate . I know him , it is Sinsei !! I walk fast to him *almost run* and greet him . Henry is following behind me and smile at SungMin .

 

Me : *happy* Annyonghaseyo ! Sinsei !! Why are you here ??

Sungmin : *pat my head* Annyong , Kyu Li-ah . I am here to check on you , how is your head ? Hangover ?? You look just fine ....*touch my forehead*

Henry : Ehem ... *hold sungmin's hand* Hyung , I am here too . Stop touching her , hyung ~ I am asking you politely ...*block me from Sungmin*

 

Then , I hear chaotic from far , Kyu and the gang are coming here ...

 

Donghae : Oh no ! Don't tell me , they are going to fight ... Aiish ! Spoil my mood ~ *shake my head*

Eunhyuk : Chillax , fishy ~ We get free drama , free entertainment ...*whisper*

Heechul : *run and stand between Henry and Sungmin* *push them apart* Hey , guys . Touch man ! Friends , okay ? No wrestling or boxing .... Not even punching ... Arraso ??

 

I am still standing behind Henry , Kyu walks to me and curls his hand around my neck . Then , Henry and Sungmin look at him and stare ~ Omo !! I can feel the tension is building up ... I got bad feeling in this , so I drop Kyu's hand off ... LeeTeuk tries his best to distract Sungmin's attention but it's not working . Then , Sam pulls me from them , thanks Samatha !! You have SERIOUSLY SAVE MY LIFE from those killing stares . Kangin makes up some joke to stop the tension still fail . Suddenly , Kyu makes his move to Henry and Sungmin . Everyone is waiting for a war to come but it turns out to be COOL ~ 

 

Kyu : Sungmin , Henry , can you guys have a walk with me . I wanna discuss something with you . *slight smile*

 

Henry turns his sight to Sungmin and both of them agree with it .

 

Kangin : Teukkie , I am worry that they MIGHT have a world war 3 later . Do we need to spy on them ?*scratching his head*

Siwon : I don't think we need to because Kyu seems to have some plan in his head . So , no worries .

Heechul : *walk to me* Whoa ! For the first time , I am eye-ing 3 guys fall for an ORDINARY *sarcastic* girl ~ Kyu Li-ah , are you happy ? *elbow me playfully*

Me : Chullie oppa !! I am stress out !*ghost face* I was squeeze and spread between them , like a tune ~

 

After my words , they crack out and laugh out loud ... I look at them blurry , like HUH ??

 

Sufen : Chullie , are you free today ? I have one extra ticket for movie .*shy* Do you ..... wan-na go ??

Eunhyuk : Not fair ~*ducked mouth* You call only Heechul hyung ?? What about me ? *fishy elbow monkey* What ? Fishy ??

Sufen : *smirk* You wanna watch ?? *hand him the tickets* It is a classic poem movie , interested ? I can give it to you REALLY wan-na watch ...*smile*

Donghae : *understand* No , so boring . Darling , lets go watch a comedy with me today ~

Heechul : Can I talk now ?? *raise his hand up* Sufen ,*smile* I am free tonight , what time is the movie showing ?? Since we are the only high standard people here , no one is going to watch if we don't ...

 

Sufen turns to us and show her 'yes , success !' pose , she is blushing red ... Then , she neats herself and walk to Heechul , discussing about the movie and walk off . Kangin keeps disturbing Sam , *he is annoying sometimes* and laughing like nobody's buisness , all she can do is ignore untill a limit . Sam rolls her eyes , chasing Kangin , both of them run and run *like children* far from the gate . As usual , guess what Venessa and Siwon talking about ?? Ya , you are right !! Oh Jesus , Oh Church ~ Kathy is jumping happily there because of ?? Wookie is going to show her , his teddy bear collection 'LIMITED EDITION' . Leeteuk is talking to Eunice , guiding and making her to smile  more *for your information , she don't smile more* . I saw Eunice is blushing and laughing *so cute* . What ? My friends just leave me there alone ? Such 'good friend' I have ... Donghae and Eunhyuk look at me and show their gum *monkey only* . Donghae grabs my right hand and Eunhyuk grabs my left hand , 'sandwich' me ~ I keep laughing because they are talking craps , really happy to be with them ~

......................................................................................................

                                               -From far-

Jessi : I still don't understand what is so good about that girl , 3 guys fall for a girl ....*cross her hands*

Kyuhae : Shhhuu ... ~ Jessi , she might look ordinary but there is something in her that other girls wouldn't have it . Her uniqueness that attracts men like .... me too ~ *looking it Kyu Li from far* This is getting fun than what I thought ...

Jessi : *look at him* Okay , fine . She is different . So , what do you want to do next ?

Kyuhae : Stick with the original plan , no changes . You , go back to Cho Kyuhyun's side ...

Jessi : But hae .... your brother don't like me at all . You want me to follow him , don't you ??

Kyuhae : Yes ! See what are they doing !*raise his tone* Spy on them and report to me when they have any action !*smirk*

......................................................................................................

                                          -Kyu , Sungmin and Henry-

They walk to the lake and Kyu sits under the tree . Henry looks impatient , he open his mouth , prepare to throw some words out but Kyu cut him off instead ...

 

Kyu : So , you guys like her too ?

Henry : Can you please straight to the point ? Ya , I like her since we are still child , any deal ?

Sungmin : Kyu , what are you trying to say ? *look at Kyu*

Kyu : No , I just wanna ask that .... what will you do if Kyu Li is in danger right now ? Are you willing to protect her ?

Sungmin : I will and do as I promise . Is she in danger or something like that ? *sit beside Kyu*

Henry : Of coarse I will , I will protect her from any harm . By the way , what do you mean , Kyu ? What do you mean she is in danger ?

Kyu : Okay , listen here . My brother , Kyuhae had just came back to korea here from L.A. I know that he is up to something . I can feel that he is interested in her . He wouldn't let the girl go once he had spotted until he gets her completely ....

Henry : Really ? This is bad , I never thought that you have such evil brother .*doubting* So , do you have any plan ??

Sungmin : Henry was right about it , do you have any plan ? You should know your brother better compare with us .

Kyu : Since you guys had admitted that you .... like her *sigh* , I shall trust you . *look at henry and sungmin* I came up with a plan that everyone here takes 2 days shift per week . *their blurr faces* Okay , for example , Henry will takes Monday and Tuesday , you shall take Wednesday and Thursday and I will take Friday and Saturday . Sunday , is her only free day and she can do anything with her friends ... Got it ? *they nod their head*

Sungmin : Good plan , but I am busy on Wednesday and Thursday . My only free periods are Sunday and Monday ... *turns to Henry* Can I take Sunday and Monday ?

Henry : *chubby cheeks* I am fine with anytime . So , I will take Tuesday and Wednesday . *smile*

Kyu : Okay ! Settle ~ I am taking Thursday and Friday . Done , hope this is working . One more thing , please inform one of us in this group if you are not free or busy on your day . Any questions ? Everything clear ?

 

They just nod their head , miracle and unbelievable that they tend to get along quite well . Three of them spend the rest of the recess talking about Kyu Li , their secrets with her are reveal to each other . Still , there are some secrets should be keep only to himself and her .

......................................................................................................

                                             -Back to class-

The school bell rings as a sign of 'go back to your class' , Donghae , Eunhyuk and I walk into the class together with our hands hold to each other . I sit at my place , waiting for Henry's return . Then , Jessi and Kyuhae walk into the class , the girls are looking at Kyuhae dreamily . I don't even glance at him , just prepare my books for next lesson . He walks to Henry's place and sit beside me , all I can react is give him a 'What are you doing here' face .

 

Me : Erm ... Kyuhae , this is Henry's place . I think its better for you to return to your seat before he comes back .

 

Kyuhae just nods his head with a smile and stands up , thanks for your cooperate ... Wait a minute , what is he doing ? He grabs a chair and a desk , place it at the other side of me . He looks at me and smile . I just stare with an weird face and my heart is calling for SOS !!!

 

Kyuhae : I think there is no one here , right ?

 

After he sits down , my friends are back , FINALLY ~ They have come back , pair by pair just like before , looking EXTREMELY happy . I am sitting there stiffly , then I try to move away from my seat . Kyuhae catches my shoulder . HELP ME !! I look at my friends , showing them my 'I NEED HELP' face . Finally , my rescue is here again . Henry and Kyu enter class safely , no blue-black , no bruises , no dark face ... CHECK ! THEY ARE FINE !! Is anyone there ? To help the wing-less bird ? Henry runs to me and hits Kyuhae's hand off .

 

Henry : *staring at Kyuhae* Kyu Li , let exchange our place .*sit on my place*

 

Kyuhae just SMILES at Henry and WINKS at me ~*he has no life* While the class , Henry is holding my hand tightly . Kyu looks at us helpless 'cause Jessi is bugging and bugging him *another one who has no life* . Finally , the class has end ..... Hallellujah ~ Henry's hand is cover with sweat , I mean palm ~ hehe .... I try to let my hand go but he is holding my hand TIGHTLY ~

 

Me : Henry , your hand is sweating *try to let my hand go* I guess your hand need some air ...

Henry : *whisper* Kyu Li-ah , Sungmin hyung is waiting for you at the school gate now . Go now , today is his day ?

Me : *blur* Huh ? Bunny , what his day ?

Henry : Shhuuu ~ Go now and I will hold this creature .*looking at Kyuhae*

 

Before I can ask anything more , Kyu drags me to walk . I turn and happen to see anger in Kyuhae's eyes , the scary one ... He is staring at me ~ Kyuhyun drags me to the gate without a word .

 

Me : *struggle* WTH ? What are you guys doing ? Can I know ? I think I have the right to know what happens too ...

 

No respond ...

 

Me : YAH !! CHO KYUHYUN !! Where are you bringing dragging me ? *push him away* I want to know !! *stand there , not moving*

 

Finally , he stops and turns to me , I can read him from his eyes . He is sad ....

 

Kyu : Stop asking , wouldn't you ?? This is for your safety !! I had hard feelings too when I had decided to do this , but I have no other idea . *walk to me* With them both's help , ..... Do you understand me ? I don't want to share my love either ~

 

I look at him with a shock face , but why are they doing this ? Am I in danger or something like that ... In the meantime , Sungmin has arrives behind Kyu . Now , Sungmin takes my hand from Kyu and leads me to his car , leave Kyu behind .

......................................................................................................

                                            -In sungmin's car-

While we are in the car , silent cover us ... I didn't talk and keep staring at my hands on my laps .

 

Sungmin : Why are you so gloomy today ? Do you have any problems ? Wanna share ?*driving*

Me : Sinsei , can you please be honest to me ? *looking at him* What are you guys doing now ? Why .... protect me ?

Sungmin : So , you know ? Okay , I will tell you later but you have to promise me to be happy , no more gloomy face ... If you are not happy , I will not tell you anything . Where do you want to go , my dear Kyu Li , to cheer you up ?*smile*

 

I just look down and shake my head . Then , he stops the car ....

 

Sungmin : Okay ! We are here !*smile*

 

I look up and it is his big house that I had been .... I turn and look at him , pointing at the mansion ...

 

Sungmin : Since my dear Kyu Li don't have any request to anywhere ... The driver shall drive straight to the final destination without second thoughts , shall we ~

 

TO BE CONTINUE

P/s : I can't believe I just deleted my 1st chapter and I had re-type this chapter twice !!! Ahh ~ Going crazy !!! Sowie for the late again .... Here , I wanna say HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!! You know what is CNY ,rite ?? hehe.... Hope you have fun too ~

 

            

 


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

" />